Chairman Game - The Premier League Edition

Do we only get what transfers we didn’t use for this window?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but I think you mean if you made all your DOM transfers in the summer, does this mean you can't make anymore now.

The answer to that question is you can still make DOM transfers. The limits are for each window and not per season.

If that isn't the question then let me know and I will answer whatever you need answering.

January 2020:

Captain Cesar Azpilicueta spoke to ChelseaTV following as the club enter January placed 10th in the Premier League table. The captain acknowledges the club must be doing better in the league but does suggest the fans take solace in the fact Chelsea succesfully progressed through their Champions League group to set up a winnable tie against Valencia, furthermore the club are in the Carabao Cup semi final. It has not been all doom and gloom this season.

Azpi.png

The club can also announce that as a result of the transfer ban in the pre season, the club are in a very strong financial position resulting in Lampard being gifted a very generous transfer budget in January to try an resolve the current issues facing the club.

pedro.png

As always, every player at the club has a price and I am open to negotiate.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but I think you mean if you made all your DOM transfers in the summer, does this mean you can't make anymore now.

The answer to that question is you can still make DOM transfers. The limits are for each window and not per season.

If that isn't the question then let me know and I will answer whatever you need answering.

That answers my questions, I wasn't sure if you had those limits for the full season or like you say they are for each transfer window.

Ran a quick January update myself, barely any transfer action haha.

Transfer Window Closed

Chelsea

EXP - Edinson Cavani - PSG - Chelsea - n/a - £250k

5000 seat improvement for £12.5mil
2 improvements to youth recruitment for £5mil
Reinstate Frank Lampard as manager
Set transfer budget to £175mil
Set wage budget to £4mil

Man City

FGN - Florentino Luis - Benfica - Man City - £50mil - £20k
FGN - Eduardo Camavinga - Stade Rennais - Man City - £50mil - £65k

Man Utd

FGN - Sebastiano Esposito - Inter - Man Utd - £17.25mil - £9.3k
FGN - Neneca - FLA - Man Utd - £347k - £5.7k
DOM - Louie Barry - Aston Villa - Man Utd - £1.05mil - £240
DOM - Nathan Wood - Middlesbrough - Man Utd - £4.2mil - £2k
DOM - Ronan Darcy - Bolton - Man Utd - £1.45mil - £2.2k
EXP - James Rodriguez - Real Madrid - Man Utd - n/a - £90k
LOAN - Marcos Llorente - Atletico Madrid - Man Utd - n/a - n/a - (This should have been done in the summer but I missed it off the list)
LOAN - Daniele Rugani - Juventus - Man Utd - n/a - n/a

Last edited:
April 2020 Update

So lets check in where everything is up to, starting with the transfer deals of the January window.

English Premier Division_ Transfers.png

Most of the big deals were our chairman deals anyway but there were 2 big signings made by the clubs in game as Chelsea spent £23mil on signing Everton while Newcastle spent up to £15.5mil to bring in Pablo Sarabia. Both teams will be hoping these will help to change their fortunes.

English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png

On to the league and starting from the top, Man City have all but wrapped up the title. An 8 point gap with a game in hand as well, it would take a massive collapse to not win the title from here. Liverpool and Tottenham are chasing but look likely to have to settle for just qualifying for the Champions League. Man Utd have the last place at the moment but it is not secure yet with Everton and Wolves not too far behind them. Further down the table we go and Arsenal and Chelsea are having relatively poor seasons as they sit in 8th and 9th. Arsenal have a game or 2 in hand which could help them but both would be hoping to be much higher in the table than this. At the moment they are facing next season with no European football at all. Lastly, Newcastle are looking in big trouble as they are 5 points from safety with 7 games to go. If you look at their recent form though, they won their last game so I'm sure they will be hoping to put a little run together to secure safety.

Carabao Cup_ Stages.png

What is it with Tottenham and not winning things. This was all set up for Tottenham to finally take home some silverware but Southampton ruined the party and took home the silverware. The hope now will be that they can win the FA Cup or maybe the Europa league, if they are still in those competitions.

English FA Cup_ Stages.png

I don't think I'm testing fate by saying we have to have a chairman team win the FA Cup this season. We are into the semi-final stages and 3 of the 4 teams left are our chairman teams while the one other team is Championship side Millwall who got lucky to draw Crewe in the quarter-finals and miss the big teams.

European Champions Cup_ Stages.png

Oh dear. I don't know what happened here but every English team left in the Champions League has gone out in the first knockout round. They were all very tight games as Man City and Liverpool lost by the away goals rule and Chelsea went even further and lost by penalties. It's not going to be an English name on the trophy this season.

EURO Cup_ Stages.png

The Europa League is a different story altogether though as all 4 English teams are left in the competition as we reach the quarter-final stages. At least one team will be going out though as Tottenham face Man Utd but we will be hoping for an English name on the trophy once more.

June 2020 Update

It's time to check in on who won what.

English Premier Division_ Stages.png

The league was wrapped up by Man City and in the end they won it with a pretty comfortable margin. They lost 2 of their last 5 games as well so they could have won the league by a much bigger margin as well. Liverpool, Man Utd and Tottenham take the other Champions League places for next season. The Europa League places were taken by non chairman teams as both Wolves and Everton comfortably finished above Arsenal and Chelsea. Both had poor seasons and now face a season of no European football at all. We then drop down towards the very bottom of the table as unfortunately Newcastle were unable to fight their way to safety and now move in the Championship. Peeptm now faces the choice of sticking with Newcastle in the Championship or taking a different Premier League team over and hoping for better luck.

English FA Cup_ Stages.png

Its Man Utd that lift the FA Cup as they beat Liverpool in the final. After they both missed out on the league, this was their last chance of winning a domestic trophy and Man Utd take it.

EURO Cup_ Stages.png

Everyone was already out of the Champions League so straight on to the Europa League and even though we had plenty of teams left in the competition, none of them were able to lift it as it is Atletico Madrid that win the competition. Arsenal got all the way to the final but they were soundly beaten in the end.

Competition Winners

Premier League - Man City
FA Cup - Man Utd
League Cup - Southampton
Champions League - Real Madrid (who beat Barcelona in the final)
Europa League - Atletico Madrid

July 2020 Update

I have skipped to July 1st so that contracts have expired and free transfers have all gone through. Now this means that some transfers have already happened in game, unfortunately there is nothing I can do about that and it is something that we just have to deal with.

English Premier Division_ Transfers.png

As you can see there have already been some big deals this summer, some better than others in my opinion.

Since the January window, the only manager change is that Newcastle sacked Steve Bruce and brought in Phillip Cocu.

Peeptm - If you plan to stay with Newcastle then you have the choice of either bringing Bruce back, keeping Cocu or finding your own option for manager. Let me know your decision. If I don't get a response then I will leave things as they are with Cocu in charge.

Club Budgets - Summer 2020

Arsenal - Nathwalker - £163mil
Aston Villa - (-£7mil)
Bournemouth - £18mil
Brighton - £6mil
Burnley - £24mil
Chelsea - LiamCFC88 - £386mil
Everton - £58mil
Fulham - (-£14mil)
Leicester - £8mil
Liverpool - Warringtini - £117mil
Man City - Mataa98 - £336mil
Man Utd - andy_14clark - £434mil
Norwich - £41mil
Nottm Forest - (-£8mil)
Southampton - £33mil
Swansea - £5mil
Tottenham - Disclaimer89 - £256mil
Watford - £16mil
West Ham - victorhugo4222 - £29mil
Wolves - Reifi - £80mil

Newcastle - Peeptm - £93mil

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will be open until Monday 6th April 6pm.

Game File

Chairman Game Summer 2020

Last edited:
Can I be Wolves by any chance? Please and thank you
(Yes I actually DO have FM20 this time!)

Can I be Wolves by any chance? Please and thank you
(Yes I actually DO have FM20 this time!)

No problem. I have added you to Wolves. Feel free to post about it and start planning your transfers.

676.png

Liverpool Transfer List

Xherdan Shaqiri - 25m
Takumi Minamino - 15m
Adam Lallana - 15m
Adrian - 3m
Dejan Lovren - 25m
Marko Grujic - 15m
James Milner - 2m

Hey BC i have sent you a PM.

I would like to take over West Ham if possible?

Hey BC i have sent you a PM.

I would like to take over West Ham if possible?

No problem. I will add you to West Ham. Feel free to post about your takeover and start planning your transfers.

west-ham-united-fc-logo.png

West Ham Takeover Finalised

After a failed takeover of his beloved Celtic EuroMillions winner Chris Jamieson completes a takeover of his 'Fav English Club' West Ham.

HIs first order of duty was to fire David Moyes and replace him With Luis Enrique in the hope he can turn the Hammers into serious title contenders.

In doing so the new manager has been swift in ihe transfer market to seal deals for 2 top prospects.

He has completed a deal for Maarten Vandevoordt from Genk for 1.35m and has also used his Barcelona contacts to finalise a deal for Barca hot prospect Iliax Moriba.
Luis Enrique says he will assess his squad in the coming weeks before deciding who will be leaving and who will be given the chance to prove that they belong at the club.​

West Ham Takeover Finalised

After a failed takeover of his beloved Celtic EuroMillions winner Chris Jamieson completes a takeover of his 'Fav English Club' West Ham.

HIs first order of duty was to fire David Moyes and replace him With Luis Enrique in the hope he can turn the Hammers into serious title contenders.

In doing so the new manager has been swift in ihe transfer market to seal deals for 2 top prospects.

He has completed a deal for Maarten Vandevoordt from Genk for 1.35m and has also used his Barcelona contacts to finalise a deal for Barca hot prospect Iliax Moriba.
Luis Enrique says he will assess his squad in the coming weeks before deciding who will be leaving and who will be given the chance to prove that they belong at the club.​

Did BCFC allow you these transfers? You are meant to message him all your transfer by tomorrow and he sees who everyone has bought and who gets who, you don't just buy anyone and announce it.

Did BCFC allow you these transfers? You are meant to message him all your transfer by tomorrow and he sees who everyone has bought and who gets who, you don't just buy anyone and announce it.

Sorry i think i may have jumped the gun.

Im a newbie to this type of game i didnt realise it was taken so serious. Maybe it would be best to pull me out of the game BC don't want to be upsetting folk.

Im a newbie to this type of game i didnt realise it was taken so serious. Maybe it would be best to pull me out of the game BC don't want to be upsetting folk.

I am not upset by it, happy to have you apart of the league. It will just take a little time if you have never took part. I was just asking a question.

If you check out the first page, you are entitled to so many transfers per window. You list down who you want in the format BCFC has asked for (with adjusted prices eg x2 transfer fee for DOM players etc.) and you send him a private message before the deadline, which is tonight I believe.

He then goes through them all and lists down who has signed who in a post at a later time. If people try to buy the same players, I believe it is then decided on who finished higher the season before or where the team currently stands at the time of the windows opening.

If you have any questions, give me a shout also and I can help you through it. Took me time to understand it but not I quite like these kind of games to take part in.

Also I have players to sell if you like any of my Man Utd team ;)

I have had a couple of messages from people asking me about loan deals. I hadn't realised that we can not see what players agreed playing time is with their clubs. Due to this I am changing the loan rule to be that they must be loan listed in the game. This should make things a lot easier in terms of loans. I will change this on the first post as well.

There is no need for you to leave the game unless you particularly want to. The main thing about transfers are to not announce anything until I have messaged you about it or until I have posted it on this thread.