All facilities increased by 1 for £10mil in total

Man City - Mataa98

Seating improved by 5000 for £12.5mil
All facilities increased by 1 for £10mil in total

Man Utd - andy_14clark

C2C - Erik Lamela - Tottenham - Man Utd - £17.5mil - £80k
DOM - Matthew Gibbins - Brighton - Man Utd - £400k - £240
DOM - Max Aarons - Norwich - Man Utd - £60mil - £40k
DOM - Wahab Baah - West Ham - Man Utd - £108k - £240 - Cancelled due to chairman taking over club
FGN - Giovanni Reyna - Dortmund - Man Utd - £8.4mil - £29.25k
FGN - Fabio Silva - Porto - Man Utd - £5.1mil - £12.9k - Outbid by another chairman
FREE - Blaise Matuidi - n/a - Man Utd - n/a - £110k

West Ham - victorhugo4222

FGN - Iliax Moriba - Barcelona - West Ham - £2.35mil - £33k
FGN - Maarten Vandevoort - Genk - West Ham - £1.35mil - £11.7k

Hire Luis Enrique for £9mil

Wolves - Reifi

DOM - Tobias Figueiedo - Nottingham Forest - Wolves - £22.5mil - £25k
DOM - Yuri Riberio - Nottingham Forest - Wolves - £8.6mil - £20k
FGN - Cristiano Ronaldo - Juventus - Wolves - £40mil - £3.2mil
FGN - Fabio Silva - Porto - Wolves - £5.7mil - £25k

Last edited:
Inactivity Warning

This is a warning to certain chairman that I have not heard anything from you since the game started. If I haven't heard anything from you before the end of the current season then you will be removed from your team to open it up for someone who is going to be more active. The current chairmen that are inactive are

Arsenal - Nathwalker
Tottenham - Disclaimer89
Newcastle - Peeptm

Send me a message or post on the thread to let me know if you are still interested in being involved in this.

I didn't realise we could be more than the x3 / x2 on players. I was just used to the last version where you bidded x2/x3 for a player and it was based off league position at time of window. Good pick up though on Fabio Silva, I couldn't seem to find him in the first season for some reason.

And looking at those transfers, I am very intrigued to see how much money Wolves will have by the end of the season. Paying Ronaldo £3.1m per week! Thats £156m a year!

I didn't realise we could be more than the x3 / x2 on players. I was just used to the last version where you bidded x2/x3 for a player and it was based off league position at time of window. Good pick up though on Fabio Silva, I couldn't seem to find him in the first season for some reason.

And looking at those transfers, I am very intrigued to see how much money Wolves will have by the end of the season. Paying Ronaldo £3.1m per week! Thats £156m a year!

The x3/x2 rule is the minimum you have to pay. You can bid more than that to try and make sure you get them over any other club.

Also BCFC, did I not sign Matuidi on a free also?

You did and I have added it to the transfer post. I'm not doing any changes to the file until tomorrow so thank you for picking up on that.

When the season ends could I take over at Swansea please? Thank you.

When the season ends could I take over at Swansea please? Thank you.

No problem. The season should end by the weekend so keep an eye on when the season ends and let me know then if you are still interested in joining.

Summer 2020 Update

Lets have a look at what happened over the rest of the summer then.

English Premier Division_ Transfers.png

Some big moves done by the in game managers including the very biggest deal as Liverpool sold Van Dijk to PSG for £105mil. Klopp certainly didn't feel the need for him anymore. Another massive deal was Chelsea signing Milinkovic-Savic. I have never managed him myself but he has been a wonderkid for a couple of years now so I am expecting big things from him and I'm sure Frank Lampard is as well for £86mil. There were plenty of other big deals as Arsenal signed Allan, Chelsea also added Tagliafico to their squad, Man utd signed Oyarzabal and Tottenham signed Hakimi, and thats just the deals worth more than £50mil.

English Premier Division_ Manager Movements.png

An update on manager movements and Nuno Espirito Santo left Wolves for another job and he has been replaced by Niko Kovac.

English Premier Division_ Stages-2.png

It is still very early stages in the league but lets have a look in and Liverpool, Man City and Tottenham are doing well at the top and have all scored 10 goals in just 4 games so far. West Ham have made a very worrying start and sit rooted to the bottom with 4 losses out of 4 and haven't scored a single goal yet.

1st November 2020 Update

Lets have a look at how things are going so far.

10/11 games in to the season and we can see how things are falling into place. Man City are starting to pull ahead at the top and looking great with 24 goals scored and only 5 conceded. Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal are all chasing behind them. We then drop quite a bit to the next chairman team to find Chelsea in 11th place. It has been a struggle for them so far but not as much as some others as we then find Man Utd in 14th place. Both will be hoping for big improvements by the time we get to January. We then have two concerns in the bottom 3. Wolves and West Ham are in the bottom 3 and really struggling. The big shock is with Wolves who have spent very big in the summer including bringing in Cristiano Ronaldo but all it seems to have done is drag them down rather than get them flying.

Carabao Cup_ Stages.png

The League Cup is into the quarter-final stages and there aren't many chairmen teams left. We have Liverpool and Tottenham left but they are facing each other so 1 of them will definitely be going out at this stage. We also have Man Utd left as well and they are away from home against Leicester in the next round. It could be another tough year for chairman teams in the League Cup.

European Champions Cup_ Stages.png

I was just able to fit all English teams into one screenshot and it shows how well the teams are doing. Liverpool and Tottenham both sit at the top of their groups with strong starts to their groups. Man City sit 3rd but they are joint top as 3 teams are all very close with each other. The last team is Man Utd who are sitting 2nd in their group. All is looking good in the Champions League for the chairman teams at the moment.

EURO Cup_ Stages.png

The last thing to talk about is the Europa League where we have one chairman team as Wolves are in group L. They are doing well in the group as well as they have won all 3 games so far. Hopefully they can transform this good form into their league performances.

I also want to make something clear for reifi in this case and possibly for everyone in future cases.

The max I can set a players wages in the editor is set to £600k per week. If you sign a player that requires a wage that is more than this, then I will work out what that will be and take it off of the club balance manually.

Reifi - I am doing this for Cristiano Ronaldo as he should be on £3.2mil a week which is obviously a lot more than I can set it to be. I have set his wage to be £600k and then will take the difference off of your balance.

I also want to make something clear for reifi in this case and possibly for everyone in future cases.

The max I can set a players wages in the editor is set to £600k per week. If you sign a player that requires a wage that is more than this, then I will work out what that will be and take it off of the club balance manually.

Reifi - I am doing this for Cristiano Ronaldo as he should be on £3.2mil a week which is obviously a lot more than I can set it to be. I have set his wage to be £600k and then will take the difference off of your balance.

I ran a test myself and the only other way around it is giving Ronaldo a £2.6m appearance fee as you can go up to £5m on this.

I ran a test myself and the only other way around it is giving Ronaldo a £2.6m appearance fee as you can go up to £5m on this.

I thought about this as well but the issue here would be if he played 2 games in one week or if he got injured for a long time and didn't make any appearances. These would change how useful that clause is. Me taking off a difference is consistant and straight forward though.

1st January 2021 Update

Okay lets see how we are all doing now that we are halfway through the season.

Halfway through the season and the lead that Man City had built is all gone. Liverpool have closed the gap entirely while Tottenham are not far behind either. Arsenal finish off the top 4 although they are being closed down by Man Utd in 5th who are just 4 points behind them. Chelsea haven't been as successful as Man Utd in turning around their fortunes though as they sit in 11th place. It is going to be a big challenge for them to fight back into a European place. The last two chairman teams have both pulled themselves out of the bottom 3 as Wolves are up to 15th and West Ham are up to 17th. Both will be hoping to keep up the good form and continue to push up the table.

Carabao Cup_ Stages.png

We are into the semi-finals of the League Cup and 2 chairman clubs remain as Liverpool face Man Utd for a place in the final. We had a similar situation last season and I said whoever won that would certainly win the competition, they didn't. I'm not making that prediction again.

European Champions Cup_ Stages.png

The Champions League has got to the knockout rounds and one chairman team failed to make it out of their group as Man City finished 3rd in their group. They were very unlucky as they got 10 points but that was only enough to finish joint 2nd and then lost out to Lazio. Back to the teams left in the competition and Man Utd face Juventus, Tottenham face Leipzig and Liverpool have Sociedad.

EURO Cup_ Stages.png

Man City drop into the Europa League and join Wolves in the knockout rounds. Wolves ended up topping their group comfortably with 15 points and their reward for that is a tie against Lille. Man City have Salzburg in their tie. Both teams will be hoping to go far in the competition.

January 2021 Transfer Window

Arsenal - Nathwalker - £115mil
Aston Villa - (-£15mil)
Bournemouth - £70k
Brighton - £11mil
Burnley - £16mil
Chelsea - LiamCFC88 - £250mil
Everton - (-£8mil)
Fulham - (-£2mil)
Leicester - (-£4mil)
Liverpool - Warringtini - £120mil
Man City - Mataa98 - £73mil
Man Utd - andy_14clark - £231mil
Norwich - £19mil
Nottm Forest - £20mil
Southampton - £14mil
Swansea - £6mil
Tottenham - Disclaimer89 - £214mil
Watford - (-£3mil)
West Ham - victorhugo4222 - (-£24mil)
Wolves - Reifi - (-£152mil)

Newcastle - Peeptm - £30mil

Transfer Window

The transfer window is now open. The window will remain open until
Thursday 9th April 6pm.

Game file

January 2021 Chairman Game

That wolves balance!! Is that just for the half season as well or is there more of the balance that needs adjusting? I think Reifi hasn’t thought this through haha. I look forward to seeing how that gets turned around.

Is
That wolves balance!! Is that just for the half season as well or is there more of the balance that needs adjusting? I think Reifi hasn’t thought this through haha. I look forward to seeing how that gets turned around.
Least he had a bit of fun in the transfer market i bought a 17 and 18yr old for less than 4m and im now in debt. Any chance of a loan from you at Man Utd? Haha

I've been a tad inactive, will have a big update out tomorrow hopefully

Is

Least he had a bit of fun in the transfer market i bought a 17 and 18yr old for less than 4m and im now in debt. Any chance of a loan from you at Man Utd? Haha

I could loan out players, sure I have a few to spare haha

I have taken off the first 6 months. I will keep taking it off as long as Ronaldo stays at the club. I don't want to take it all off in one go and then he is sold part way in to his contract.