Champions League Group Stage Live

omg pack it in you guys who cares anymore, lets just wait for the draw, then you can all go back to writing each other off

I understand you're trying to stop insults etc. but what are we doing wrong? I certainly enjoy a decent footballing argument, and I don't see what rules we're breaking. Nothing wrong with a good, insult-less argument.

I understand you're trying to stop insults etc. but what are we doing wrong? I certainly enjoy a decent footballing argument, and I don't see what rules we're breaking. Nothing wrong with a good, insult-less argument.
thats just it. people cant seem to keep the insults out, it always turns into a slanging match. you know i love a debate as much as anyone

They spent alot of money getting to the Champions League did Liverpool not play them in the europa league last season?

Yes, and we beat them comfortably over the two legs.

Sorry madsheep, back on-topic...

Must admit, though I think Rangers and Celtic are pretty poor atm (sorry) I think they would flourish if able to play in the EPL. Rangers and Celtic are huge clubs -- bigger than most in England and if they had the extra money and razzamatazz of the EPL behind them they would be able to sign some great players. The main reason they can't get great players now is because of the overall quality (or lack of it) in the SPL more than anything.

Well they knocked out Sparta Prague to get to the group stages so they aren't any mugs.

Oh, don't get me wrong I am not writing them off. It's just one of them teams that hardly anyone has heard of and the first time they've qualified or anyone from their nation for that matter. I'd love them to cause on upset but I highly doubt it.

besikitas made uses look below average didnt they ???
and when celtic pumped liverpool ? didnt that make liverpool below average?
and when we got to final of uefa cup ?

Yous dont care about other team's league eg : Spl ( disrespectful toward St.Mirren etc,,)
uses have Blackpool and West Brom and that in yur league you dont hear Scottish fans critising there team / football do u ??

Yous dont care about other team's league eg : Spl ( disrespectful toward St.Mirren etc,,)
uses have Blackpool and West Brom and that in yur league you dont hear Scottish fans critising there team / football do u ??

West Brom and Blackpool would easily come 3rd in the SPL

Blackpool and West Brom are far better teams than St. Mirren. Far, far better. St. Mirren would be League 1 in England. Just sayin'.

Both Blackpool and West Brom > St. Mirren though.

Blackpool and West Brom or St Mirren... i know who i'd put my money on winning lol

face it, the English Premier League is far far stronger than the Scottish Premier League is and will ever be, hense why English teams do better in the Champions League (to stay on topic) and will do again this season... only an hour to go, really hoping we get drawn with Real Madrid for some reason lol

Blackpool and West Brom or St Mirren... i know who i'd put my money on winning lol

face it, the English Premier League is far far stronger than the Scottish Premier League is and will ever be, hense why English teams do better in the Champions League (to stay on topic) and will do again this season... only an hour to go, really hoping we get drawn with Real Madrid for some reason lol
i would love real madrid, ronaldo returning to the Theatre of Dreams, and yet again the Sir of managers vs. The Special One

stay on topic lads!

can someone please explain to me how Arsenal are in the top seeds yet Madrid are in the second?

Arsenal's record is pretty darn good. We've qualified from the group, every year in the last 10 years.

i know blackpool and wba are better than st.mirren but they kind of teams are relglation team in both EPL and SPL :D Enlgish Premier League is the best league in the world not saying that they arent but Rangers are THEE most succesive team with trophy's so they must be looked upon :) and with Walter Smith's last year has boss he will want to go out with a bang :)

What? When we beat Besiktas 8-0? Celtic hardly pumped us, also it was 7 years ago, Scottish football has gone downhill even since then. You got to the final of the UEFA Cup playing defensive, boring, basically ***** football.

Also not being a ****, but try speaking English that is difficult to understand. Erm Blackpool and West Brom are better than St Mirren. And no you don't because our league is far superior, face the facts lad.

i know blackpool and wba are better than st.mirren but they kind of teams are relglation team in both EPL and SPL :D Enlgish Premier League is the best league in the world not saying that they arent but Rangers are THEE most succesive team with trophy's so they must be looked upon :) and with Walter Smith's last year has boss he will want to go out with a bang :)

You're not trying to say Blackpool and WBA would get relegated from the SPL are you? That's just flat out wrong.

And because it's his last year, he's going to want to go out with a bang? Of course he's going to want to, but that doesn't mean Rangers will be any better. As if he hasn't been trying his best every single he's every been managing.

I want at least one good team in our draw so its not boring

ARSENAL
VALENCIA
RANGERS
MSK ZILINA