Man Utd 1 - 0 Porto
Porto 0 - 0 Man Utd

Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea
Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool
Chelsea through on Pens.

Barcelona 2 - 1 Bayern Munich
Bayern Munich 1 - 1 Barcelona

Boring Draw.

as a liverpool fan i would have prefered to avoid another english team however after beating man u and real madrid so well im confident we will get through and beat arsenal to make the final.

Well nothing is easy but if I was to hand-pick a route to the final for us it would look something like that!!

Major LOL at Liverpool Chelsea, though English clubs would have to play each other en route to the final at least once, so why not get it out of the way in the qfs? :p

Barca v Bayern looks tasty but as its of the two highest scorers in the CL so far it will probably actually be ****!

I wonder if V'real may do Arsenal...they set up very well against us and can defend...I'd like it if they did...though with the players **** have coming back maybe not.

Villarreal v Arsenal=Arsenal
Manchester United v FC Porto=Man Utd
Liverpool v Chelsea=Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich=Barca

Arsenal v Man Utd=Man Utd
Chelsea v Barca=Barca

I think.

don't think villareal has what it takes to beat arsenal, on the other side arsenal is by far the weaker english side so... Man U to go to final I think Porto will be crushed, and so will be the above match winner. The other seed is a little complicated, barça isn't invincible and bayern will play them well, I think barça is favourite but by very little, and after what liverpool didi to us my only consolation would be that they manage to go to the finals, with benitez and the new owners Liverpool is going to be a Troll in the future football.
Alea Jacta est, may the best win (not barça :p)

Haha...i wouldn't want to predict that far ahead James...but we could beat them.

although they could struggle against Lpool/Chelsea...there's also the chance of a 99 final repeat if Bayern and us got through.

Also I guess for the neutrals Arsenal-Barca would be the ideal one...but I reckon Barca would be too much.

interesting draws..

indeed, i do agree that arsenal are the weakest english side but they can not be underestimated arsenal seem to turn up against the big teams as this season arsenal have already beaten man utd and chelsea and drawn to liverpool

villarreal vs arsenal. remind me of when they last played each other when riquelme missed the peno in the last 10minutes. then lost to barca in the finals badest day of my life.

as a liverpool fan i would have prefered to avoid another english team however after beating man u and real madrid so well im confident we will get through and beat arsenal to make the final.
once again we have been drawn against liverpool and more than likely liverpool will win AGAIN!

once again we have been drawn against liverpool and more than likely liverpool will win AGAIN!

as your a cheslea fan you shouldnt say that liverpool will win again tbh..ALWAYS think for the win mate!

i trieed to think positively when i saw the draw but i couldnt lol as much as i really want to destroy liverpool look at chelsea in the league against the top 4. we are bottom of the mini league with 1 point and liverpool are amazing in europe and against the top 4 in england.

Villarreal v Arsenal (1-1)0-2
Manchester United v FC Porto (3-1)2-2
Liverpool v Chelsea (2-0)2-4
Barcelona v Bayern Munich (3-1)1-2

Arsenal vs Manchester United (1-1)2-2
Liverpool vs Barcelona (1-0)0-2

Barcelona vs Arsenal 1-1 4-5 pen.

id argue that liverpool are the weakest english side, even though they perform in europe

good to see you have faith in your team lol

it wouldnt surprise me if chelsea get to the final again...the way their goin and the season they've had so far(Far from their best) they might get there.

Just saw on on espn, Phil Thompson(ex-Liverpool *** man), tipping he believes it going to be.... Liverpool vs Porto final! XD

good to see you have faith in your team lol

it wouldnt surprise me if chelsea get to the final again...the way their goin and the season they've had so far(Far from their best) they might get there.

i have faith its just annoying lol we struggle to draw against good teams. The draw is a fix tho it has to be chelsea always end up with liverpool or barca

terrible draw.

Liverpool v Chelsea is always a snore

Can see Villareal testing Arsenal as they are a well organised squad but Arsenal will edge it imo.

Man U Porto sounds good to me as does Bayern barca

I think a Man U v Arsenal semi final would be amazing.

Barca v man u/Arsenal final i think