Champions League Quarter Final

We were dreadful, lucky to get a draw. Bad form at just the wrong time, I hope Rio is back for Sat. I knew Porto wouldn't be easy although I didn't expect them to attack like they did, fair play. We've got a ridiculously tough game ahead now, I don't think they've lost at home to an English team.

**** are favs to go thru, good goal by Adebayor. If Villareal can get an early one though that leg will be an interesting one too.

Man i was so ****** off when tevez scored in the 85th min, was thinking here we go again, but im so glad united's luck has finally run out. They've been lucky alot this season scarping out 1-0s when they've been dominated.

Alot of people understimated porto, but in all fairness they could have been 4-1 up by half time yday . .

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

This is how i think it will pan out

Second leg:
Porto 1-1 Man U - Porto through on away goals
Arsenal 2-0 Villareal - Arsenal win 3-1 on aggregate

1st leg + 2nd
Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool - Liverpool win 4-3 on aggregate
Barca 2-0 Bayern
Bayern 1-1 Barca - Barca through 3-1

Porto 2-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-0 Porto - Arsenal in Final 4-2 on aggregate
Liverpool 1-0 Barca
Barca 4-0 Liverpool - Barca in Final 4-1 on aggregate

Final:
Barca 3-1 Arsenal.

Even tho im a die hard chelsea fan i can't see us beating liverpool with the form their on + the mental advantage of beating us home and away in the league.

has any one even considered a porto v bayern ha that would be very unexpected

Last edited:
Liverpool 4-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 2-0 Liverpool - Liverpool win 4-3 on aggregate

More like..

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea
Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool

i fancey arsenal v liverpool final this year going by the last c.league incounter that would be the best game your going to get if its 2 english teams in the final,i can`t see chelsea taken out liverpool tonight:p

i have the salt and pepper ready to eat my words!!!!!lol

Last edited:
I know barça are being overwhelming and that bayern had just taken a serious beating, but people don't seem to remember that bayern munich ain't exactly porto or villareal they perfectly can take a stand against barça, and another thing is that barça has been brilliant against second rate teams, including the first game against amdrid wher we were sixth in the league, point is they haven't played a good team yet in all the season, and I don't think manure or liverpool are to eb afraid in any ways of barça. I see an all-englidh final this year.

I know barça are being overwhelming and that bayern had just taken a serious beating, but people don't seem to remember that bayern munich ain't exactly porto or villareal they perfectly can take a stand against barça, and another thing is that barça has been brilliant against second rate teams, including the first game against amdrid wher we were sixth in the league, point is they haven't played a good team yet in all the season, and I don't think manure or liverpool are to eb afraid in any ways of barça. I see an all-englidh final this year.

manu wont win against porto!

Nice result for Chelsea, they played brilliantly. Although Liverpool don't stand much of a chance of going through to the semi's I hope we still put in a decent performance next week.

so much for hoping some resistance from bayern. Having messi in your team should not be allowed. I'll say it (it hurtsà, barça have all that it takes to win the CL, and at this pace not even without great difficulty.

liverpool 1-3 chelsea
barcelona 4-0 bayern munich

three away goals for chelsea cant really see liverpool winning at the bridge. goodluck to the team that get barcelona next round lol!

any1 see essien? wow had gerrard in his back pocket surely after that performance hes way better than mascherano in my opinion no questions ask..

Last edited:
great work from essien, if they play like that in the semis barca v chelsea should be a cracker!if they both get through!

that performance was an embarresment, all of those goals were a joke. rafas zonal marking can be a bit dodgy

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

considering we have destroyed real madrid and man u in last month i think you should reconsider that comment
forget that comment

lol owned. Watched first half of Barca game thinking the other would be a zzzfest and it was some performance from Barca. Messi is god

Watched 2nd half of Liverpool game which was enjoyable, some pass by Malouda for the 3rd. Essien had a great game

lol owned. Watched first half of Barca game thinking the other would be a zzzfest and it was some performance from Barca. Messi is god

Watched 2nd half of Liverpool game which was enjoyable, some pass by Malouda for the 3rd. Essien had a great game

Essien was amazing. First time I've seen us beaten by the better team for a long time. No complaints, we got tonked last night and it should have been by more. Total chaos from the corners with neither man-marker or zonal marker doing their jobs (ie Gerrard, Alonso and Skrtel).

Essien was amazing. First time I've seen us beaten by the better team for a long time..

Ahem ahem, M'boro Away?

Anyways had fun watching it yesterday and good to see Ivanovic doing a Vidic against the Pool at tin pan field.

Zebedee, you must be unique. A kopite who is gracious in defeat, a pleasure to see.

Come on the Rent Boys!

I reckon it will be a liverpool barca final

Liverpool can't play barca in the final because the winner out of them and Chelsea will play Barca in the semies . .

weren`t that arsenals youth team?<)
manu:- gk van der sar,wes brown,rio,vidic,evra,flecther,carrick,park,anderson, rooney,nani!youth i think not pal!FIRST TEAM EXCEPT RONALDO THE WINKER!
arsenal:-lehman,toure,HOYTE,TRAORE,eboure,cesc,gilberto,helb,EDUARDO,BENDTNER,4YOUTH/RES PLAYERS AT THE TIME!
you seem to be forgetting that was fletcher's first game in about 6 months. it was anderson and nani were in first season and backup players. park as well who only plays when were resting or need someone to track back. 4 back up players

also eduardo is not youth and would have been major part of your team at the end if he didn't snap his leg and although bendtner is **** he's not youth.
i think our teams were equal.