Champions League Quarter Final

sorry i was wrong got my info from talksport this morning must have miss heard ! just checked skysports web page u are right!

dont worry arsenal fans, We have beaten man utd before this season we can do it again!:)

gunners to win

0 Villarreal v Arsenal 2
4 Manchester United v FC Porto 1
1 Liverpool v Chelsea 2
4 Barcelona v Bayern Munich 2

Arsenal to win the cup

I think Porto are being written off far too easily, Seen a few of there games so far and there a good side. Just English arrogance i guess.

i rekkon bayern could cause an upset here no 1 thinks they have wat it takes i think after scoring 12 goals in 2 games they should be up there with barca as bayern beat lyon 3-0 in the group stages.

Villarreal v Arsenal

Dunno about this game, both sides are awesome passing sides and I was really impressed with Vilareal against Celtic until the got someone sent off but like Lee pointed out the other day Villareal are always dull v big teams in the CL, usually 0-0 or 1-0 either way. Plus no Arshavin for Arsenal.

Manchester United v FC Porto

Ez

Liverpool v Chelsea

Liek Kris said awful games. Def the game i hate most in da world :p always dull. Hopefully its different this time though with Pool playing extremly well in the 2nd leg v Real plus argueably now Pool are better than Chelsea which they werent in previous seasons when this fixtures come about.

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Tie of the round, ill try y best to watch it xD

The Champions League draws are fixed-As Benitez says, FACT.
No but seriously it is a joke. I don't mind playing Chelsea but it would of been nice to play a European side. I wanted Bayern TBH. I know they are a good side but they are struggling in the Bundesliga and anyway we light up against the big sides

Arsenal 2-0 Villareal
Villareal 1-1 Arsenal

Man Utd 3-1 Porto
Porto 1-2 Man Utd

Liverpool 3-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool

Barcelona 1-0 Bayern
Bayern 0-0 Barcelona

Last 4:
Arsenal
Man Utd
Liverpool
Barcelona

Bring on United in the Final !!!!

id argue that liverpool are the weakest english side, even though they perform in europe

Do you not watch football at all?
Liverpool are on fire! 5-0 against madrid in 2 legs says it all to me.
I'm an Arsenal fan and at the moment i think Chelsea are the weakest English team.

Last edited:
Do you not watch football at all?
Liverpool are on fire! 5-0 against madrid in 2 legs says it all to me.
I'm an Arsenal fan and at the moment i think Chelsea are the weakest English team.

well to be honest I don't know if today we can be compared to a top 4. On the other side barça seems to be invincible, and no matter what team they're against, I wish spanish liverpool gives them some of their medecine.

Villarreal v Arsenal

I can see Villarreal keeping it tight in Spain but i think Arsenal will have to much for them back at the Emirates Stadium.

Manchester United v FC Porto

I know none of the final 8 should be underestimatedbut I can't see Porto getting anywhere at all here. Even if Porto play a blinder at home. They don't have a snowballs chance in **** at Old Trafford.

Liverpool v Chelsea

Im praying for a Chelsea win. Liverpools record against Arsenal/ManU/Chelsea this season has shown they are by far from being the weakest English team in the draw. Chelsea to scrape an extra time win.

Barcelona v Bayern Munich

Barcelona wil win this match up. I think it will be a very close match though.

On a side note, I really am unsure how you can pick the weakest english team with out nit-picking. Any of the 4 teams could turn over any of the 7 teams left in it on their given day. I am Ajax/Barcelona fan. So I am hoping Barca win but it really depends who we get in the semi's. Only 1 english team worries me, hence I am praying hard for a Chelsea win.

Everyone writing off Porto when A. Porto are a decent team B. Man Utd. just lost to Fulham.

Arsenal will do Villarreal 4-1
Porto Man Utd will be close 1-1
Chelsea will do Liverpool 3-1
Barce will kill off Bayern 6-2

Everyone writing off Porto when A. Porto are a decent team B. Man Utd. just lost to Fulham.

Arsenal will do Villarreal 4-1
Porto Man Utd will be close 1-1
Chelsea will do Liverpool 3-1
Barce will kill off Bayern 6-2

wow your abit ambitious..even though im am an arsenal fan im not sure arsenal to do them 4-1 at villarreal's ground anyway plus chelsea and liverpool are always a tight and a boring game to watch here are my predo's ill just say whos going through..

arsenal
Man utd
chelsea
barcelona

arsenal
Man utd
chelsea
barcelona

I say that sounds about right, but Im torn on the Barca vs Bayern game. German teams are very organised, well oiled machines and they may be out to slow down the game to disrupt Barca. Im not convince if Puyol and Pique can handle Ribery and gang.

Great result for arsenal both goals were quality bring on villarreal at emirates, as for man utd poor defending you lot were lucky that rooney actually turned up to the game unless you would of loss.

goodluck to liverpool, chelsea not bothered whoever goes through.

Last edited:
weren`t that arsenals youth team?<)
manu:- gk van der sar,wes brown,rio,vidic,evra,flecther,carrick,park,anderson, rooney,nani!youth i think not pal!FIRST TEAM EXCEPT RONALDO THE WINKER!
arsenal:-lehman,toure,HOYTE,TRAORE,eboure,cesc,gilberto,helb,EDUARDO,BENDTNER,4YOUTH/RES PLAYERS AT THE TIME!

Last edited:
I think Porto are being written off far too easily, Seen a few of there games so far and there a good side. Just English arrogance i guess.

Love being right (K)

was a really good game from the highlights, terrible back pass to let in Rooney but it's set up for a great 2nd leg.

Villareal game wasnt bad, amazing goals by Adebayor and Senna.

Arsenal played a bit poor last night but got that vital goal so i reckon they are safe.