Champions League Quarter Final

it could be worse...could be a random date

trying to figure out what was the deal with your name . i thought it had something to do with if you said it in a cockney accent it sounded like gutted. so dissapointed when i realised.Gatid - Gary Arsenal Till I Die!

:eek: whats worng with me name! -.-

nothing wrong with supporting arsenal is there?

i know torres is not linked to any club. the point i was trying to make is that whenever ronaldo has a bad performance people always talk about it and link it to madrid while when torres has a bad performance no one mentions the bad performance and if they did they never question his motivation.
By the way personally i think it was a **** performance. you couldn't say he participated in the game all he did was do his best impersonation of the invisible man. name me one thing he did all match.

I can name you a few things he did:

Look lonely
Look like he was about to burst into tears (though thats normal for him)
He did a lot of walking
Spent quite a bit of time trying to work out how to fix his bad relationship with the football
Get substituted

See.......He did lots of things. Unfortunately, none of them were helpful ;)

Agreed Nursemorph. Although he did have two chances, one he made on his own and one he should of scored.

It was obvious he was going to be substituted once the match was out of reach anyway. Same would of went for Gerrard if he was on the pitch.

it could be worse...could be a random date
that hurt. hurt deep.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

anderson starts. victory secured.

can`t wait to knock out manu next round bunch of hasbeens!

torres might as well not turned up the only purpose he served was showing when benitez gave up on the game and took him off. he was ****. if that had been ronaldo sky would have spent half an hour talking about how rubbish he was and how he was obviously daydreaming about madrid.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

just wondering are you spanish or are you one of those english people that have a perfectly good reason to support madrid that has nothing to do with glory. nothing at all.

Well, thanks, this means my english is good actually!!! I had to ******* struggle to manage to learn it ( I started to learn it at sixteen years old).
Reasons for hating barça? First, thanks for assuming that someone can support madrid only because of our history. Well, I was born in madrid from a spanish father and a french mother. Happenned that I grew up there, learned to play football there (I've played in england too but I guess you wouldn't accept what I could say), that one of the first games I ever watched was 5-0 against barça when I was like 11-12, that my father supports madrid, that my grandfather supports madrid, that my son better support madrid. I don't know, it's just like assumed, you don't have a choice when since kid all you watch are madrid games.
I also support belgium (don't support france at all, never lived there).
And I don't HATE barça, I wish them the worse as a club but had many friends supporting barça, one thing has nothing to do with the other (entertainment and serious things)

Watched arsenal,; great game. Your DM is a beast.

what alex song?played well they all did really want barca in the final:D

yeah song very good player, covered perfectly his spot and distributes with quality, nasri is far better than when I saw him, but that was a couple years ago, in my opinion arsenal has a great team (adebayor and van persie are just awesome), fabregas should maybe play a bit down, he is much more useful down the center, I bet wenger will do it against barça because barça has 3 CM and that will be too much for song alone.
But, sadly, arsenal knows too well what henry or messi can do, and let's not even talk about iniesta, xavi, etoo, puyol, marquez, alves.
I think man u is more likely to win against them, so sorry but I hope man u will pass.

to think I went to london met north (which is like a quarter mile from emirates) and never watch a game!!! argh

Well, thanks, this means my english is good actually!!! I had to ******* struggle to manage to learn it ( I started to learn it at sixteen years old).
Reasons for hating barça? First, thanks for assuming that someone can support madrid only because of our history. Well, I was born in madrid from a spanish father and a french mother. Happenned that I grew up there, learned to play football there (I've played in england too but I guess you wouldn't accept what I could say), that one of the first games I ever watched was 5-0 against barça when I was like 11-12, that my father supports madrid, that my grandfather supports madrid, that my son better support madrid. I don't know, it's just like assumed, you don't have a choice when since kid all you watch are madrid games.
I also support belgium (don't support france at all, never lived there).
And I don't HATE barça, I wish them the worse as a club but had many friends supporting barça, one thing has nothing to do with the other (entertainment and serious things)

Watched arsenal,; great game. Your DM is a beast.

yep. your english is immaculate. I thought you might be english because i know a guy who stopped supporting liverpool to support real madrid. Also what other reason apart from the success do english people support barca or real madrid.

fair play but clichy always takes care of ronaldo when we play manu and him and messi are simlair i think he can take messi out of the game as for henry not as good as he used to be in prem 4 us so i think kolo good for that! as for iniesta,xavi,etoo,ect what about fabregas ,adebayor,van persie,nasri,walcott, if all are fit were a better team than barca and united!we don`t fear any team we had 4 players missing from the back 5 tonight and didn`t concied i know villarreal aren`t barca but we aren`t munich were a much better stong faster team which play simlar to barca! imo

yeah it makes little sense not supporting your family team or hometown team, on the other side for a moment I really supported Osasuna when they were playing second division, they had no technique at all, but they had such a spirit that I enjoyed them. Well, I also support any belgian team but they enver get very far.

And, er... how is it possible to STOP supporting a team? that means he wasn't a real reds supporter since the beginning I guess.

can`t wait to knock out manu next round bunch of hasbeens!
bunch of hasbeens. last time we won something was march we're top of the league, semi-finals of fa cup and champions league.

fair play but clichy always takes care of ronaldo when we play manu and him and messi are simlair i think he can take messi out of the game as for henry not as good as he used to be in prem 4 us so i think kolo good for that! as for iniesta,xavi,etoo,ect what about fabregas ,adebayor,van persie,nasri,walcott, if all are fit were a better team than barca and united!we don`t fear any team we had 4 players missing from the back 5 tonight and didn`t concied i know villarreal aren`t barca but we aren`t munich were a much better stong faster team which play simlar to barca! imo

May God hear you brother, may God hear you and thy blessings be upon thee.

clichy ALWAYS taking care of ronaldo? nah, not always. You're talking as if you've made it past us which I find a bit bizarre. Its gona be very close and we should be favourites, but both legs will be very close and its the two best footballing teams in the country.

Our win btw=very good. ronaldo's goal was stunning, and to have Rio back with Vidic made such a difference, and it was a very good performance. Bring on Everton now, and Arsenal at least 3 more times this season!

yeah it makes little sense not supporting your family team or hometown team, on the other side for a moment I really supported Osasuna when they were playing second division, they had no technique at all, but they had such a spirit that I enjoyed them. Well, I also support any belgian team but they enver get very far.

And, er... how is it possible to STOP supporting a team? that means he wasn't a real reds supporter since the beginning I guess.
liverpool are still his favourite english team but he wears real madrid replica shirts and supported them against liverpool. why do you like belgium so much.

**** me what a goal that was last night, 40 fecking yards out. the whole ground must have been like :eek:

Was a zzz game really after that but i'm looking fw to both semi finals

manu/arsenal v barca pl0x

AJW clichy ALWAYS taking care of ronaldo? nah, not always. You're talking as if you've made it past us which I find a bit bizarre. Its gona be very close and we should be favourites, but both legs will be very close and its the two best footballing teams in the country.

i would say clichy does alot better than others against him don`t think were there yet at all i think were are in better form than manu right now you only been scraping wins in (5mins) injury time or holding out for 1-0 or 2-1 weres arsenal chelsea and liverpool have been winning games with ez, we have beat man u once already and pretty sure we have can do it again if we can keep our main players injury free, hoping we play resv against liverpool on tuesday aswell no point in risking injurys 4th is ours!imo

AJW clichy ALWAYS taking care of ronaldo? nah, not always. You're talking as if you've made it past us which I find a bit bizarre. Its gona be very close and we should be favourites, but both legs will be very close and its the two best footballing teams in the country.

i would say clichy does alot better than others against him don`t think were there yet at all i think were are in better form than manu right now you only been scraping wins in (5mins) injury time or holding out for 1-0 or 2-1 weres arsenal chelsea and liverpool have been winning games with ez, we have beat man u once already and pretty sure we have can do it again if we can keep our main players injury free, hoping we play resv against liverpool on tuesday aswell no point in risking injurys 4th is ours!imo

Well it is the winning that matters at the end of the day isn't it??? Even if we win 1-0,2-1 or 5-0 it gives only 3 points at the end...
It is going to be a cracking game no matter what... Bring on Arsenal I sayXD