Champions League Quarter Final

Go Chelsea!! :) HAHAHA Scousers :D that made me smile!

Man Utd ? 2-2 lol

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

cant wait to watch Man Utd lose to Porto

The only problem is they won't :)

I hope tonight can still be interesting, despite Chelsea and Barca having a foot and a half in the semis. If Bayern were to get 2-0 early on, or even by half-time say (which isn't impossible, Barca have Abidal, Milito and Marquez out) then that could be close. If Liverpool play like Bolton...oh wait...as Liverpool play like Bolton, they could still do something, esp on the anniversary of Hillsbrough blah etc. And Terry is out of course. However I hope they don't, a 2-0 win will be fine :p

cant wait to watch Man Utd lose to Porto

If it does it will probably be the only thing you have to cheer about this season.

Very entertaining first half. 3-3 at the moment.

Hopefully in the second half the ref will stop giving such nothing fouls as well. I want to see some football.

Wp Reina. and Alex. Good night Liverpool.

Indeed it wasn't. ****** **** that was epic. Can't think of a game that made one tie swing so much. Possibly the best CL game (in terms of exictment) I've ever seen (that hasn't involved United of course :p). Totally epic, so up and down.

More like..

Liverpool 0 - 0 Chelsea
Chelsea 0 - 1 Liverpool

and so wrong you were lol

what a game had everything tbh, best game iv been to since we beat Barca 4-2 four years ago.

i rekon if we don't get demolished at the nou camp, keep it tight maybe 1-0, 1-1 , 2-1, then we have a great chance if getting to the final again.

As for United 2ms, i can see Porto beating them
and i rekon Arsenal will get to the final again regardless of who wins out of Porto and United

did not see that one coming, fantastic games. Reina really sucks with crosses, easily hs biggest flaw.

Cech was a bit cack aswell.

both the goalkeepers had a torrid time... but an epic game...this is what makes football the most beautiful game...:D

best game i`ve seen since liverpool won it against ac milan in the final what a game! liverpool deserverd to go through on the night! but i suppose chelski deserved to on the 1st game! come arsenal tonight! oh and porto!!!

Best game I've seen all season. god bless nervous goalkeepers

I want man u and arsenal to pass because I think only a top 4 can prevent barça from winning the CL. E-mail me if you're interested in a job well paid, experience needed, prefrently murder attempts, although succesfull murders would be better and demolition knowledge. Ah, having wath all the stallone movies doesn't count:

[email protected]

Since our interests converge (was that an english word???) I belive we could build a bomb or something and blow their hotel, what do you think?

torres

torres might as well not turned up the only purpose he served was showing when benitez gave up on the game and took him off. he was ****. if that had been ronaldo sky would have spent half an hour talking about how rubbish he was and how he was obviously daydreaming about madrid.

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

I want man u and arsenal to pass because I think only a top 4 can prevent barça from winning the CL. E-mail me if you're interested in a job well paid, experience needed, prefrently murder attempts, although succesfull murders would be better and demolition knowledge. Ah, having wath all the stallone movies doesn't count:

[email protected]

Since our interests converge (was that an english word???) I belive we could build a bomb or something and blow their hotel, what do you think?
just wondering are you spanish or are you one of those english people that have a perfectly good reason to support madrid that has nothing to do with glory. nothing at all.

what utter tripe! torres isn`t linked to any club so why would they and he didn`t have a bad game at all i`m not a liverpool or torres fan but ur talking rubbish pal! p.s ronaldo is going to madrid sooner the better !

what utter tripe! torres isn`t linked to any club so why would they and he didn`t have a bad game at all i`m not a liverpool or torres fan but ur talking rubbish pal! p.s ronaldo is going to madrid sooner the better !
i know torres is not linked to any club. the point i was trying to make is that whenever ronaldo has a bad performance people always talk about it and link it to madrid while when torres has a bad performance no one mentions the bad performance and if they did they never question his motivation.
By the way personally i think it was a **** performance. you couldn't say he participated in the game all he did was do his best impersonation of the invisible man. name me one thing he did all match.

well, ive never been a big fan of torres tbh, Drogba is far better and is unstoppable with onform as he shown in the liverpool game yesterday he basicially makes defenders look stupid runs through players when a drogba is on fire chelsea is on fire.

if drogba, lampard and essien and maybe the back four have a good game then barcelona would have no chance going through even with messi on fire. plus barcelona have been **** against an egnlish side..

dissapointed

trying to figure out what was the deal with your name . i thought it had something to do with if you said it in a cockney accent it sounded like gutted. so dissapointed when i realised.Gatid - Gary Arsenal Till I Die!