Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

1. missing 3 on 1 chances where they can roll the ball across for an open net but instead smashes at keeper.
2. be able to apply your stadium for Champ league, Euro, WC etc.
3. be able to design kits (have to stick to a theme tho eg. Man United home kit red.
4. Your managerial stats similar lay-out to other managers.
5. be able to be a youth or reserve team manager to make your way up.

As well as the ideas mentioned in my previous posts,there should be some more leagues,Saudi Araia,Qatar,Cyprus,Tunisia,DR Congo,Bostwana?And you should be able to see your stats like you can see Al manager's and you should get a job interview,discussing transfers,tactics,aims,budgets etc

The option to choose composure as individual training for outfielders as well as Goalkeepers instead of only being able to do it by your backroom team suggesting it.

1. missing 3 on 1 chances where they can roll the ball across for an open net but instead smashes at keeper.

They also want that for real life ;).

The option to choose composure as individual training for outfielders as well as Goalkeepers instead of only being able to do it by your backroom team suggesting it.

You can, I see it in the drop down everytime.

More options for private chats with players for instance you should be able to chat to him saying you want him to stay when other clubs are interested in buying him or when the chairman accepts offers on your behalf

ability to start a new game on whatever date you want. sucks that you cant start a new game for the new season (ie 2012-13 a-league or EPL) after having the game for a while.
also, an easier way to update fixtures (real fixtures) when starting a new game in a later year.
also, not having clubs buy all these players when in real life that doesnt happen. ie Man City, Chelsea etc buying some of the best players in the game when clearly they wouldnt be. also the ability to change in the editor what players clubs are interested so when starting a new game in later years the club isnt still chasing the player they were 12mths or so ago.

Players to take on the keeper during one-on-ones. This could depend on the players ability e.g. if the player is skilful 9/10 he gets round and scores but if the player is not skilful they either struggle or shoot first time the majority of the time,

I dunno if its been said already but dynamic rivalries are must. So stupid when you take a team to the top division and they still have a fierce rivalry with teams that are blue square north strugglers etc.. should develop as the game develops

I like a lot of the ideas mentioned and only pray that the developers are taking note and implementing these changes, list of things i do like:
Manager/assistant being shown on the line during games
Player Rivalries
Minimum release search option
Realistic National Managers (when capello left, redknapp, hodgson or any other english manager was not mentioned and was given to villa boas...wtf)
Play the advantage rule
Referees being taken off duties for a week or so for having bad games
Testimonial games for players reachinging 10 years service
better player analysis
Statues made for club legends (players/managers)
Being able to play Germany Nation Team with real players
Show pictures of trophies that you have just won or at the start of the competition (maybe even a trophy cupboard or updating plaque with honours {not just on the history tab})
Final Day Interaction - pop up sof scores from other games and the implications of what it means to other clubs i.e relagation dog fight.
Pics of stadiums and how you want it to be expanded etc or have a say in building a new stadium, (given an option of what you want the stadium to look like)
Buying a player from a lower reputable team for cash plus players on loan.
Offer players to specific clubs who are interested in that player or position.
More handballs, shirt pulling and diving
goalscoring more realistic - how many times must a player be disgusted at missing a shot or when the commentary says ....surely a goal and nothing happens
Being able to take on different roles, Chairman ie. i'd love for once just to be able to take over a team and choose what manager i want to take the club forward etc.
Be able to change the style of kits, colours and sponsorships each year or 2.
Much more interaction with transfer deadline day, rumours and reporters stating various players been seen at club training grounds.
stop managers going back to clubs after been sacked or going to rival clubs, within 4 seasons, mancini went from man city to chelsea back to man city and another few years later to arsenal...would never happen.
Clubs should take on managers from lower clubs due to them doing a good job. ie. - liverpool taking a gamble on rodgers
I also like the idea of having interviews with various managers for a job and setting out what you will bring to the team and your ambitions for the club.
Being able to offer previous staff positions of directors or ambassadors of football. ie. when i take on MUFC i want SAF to stay on as ambassador or director of football so he stays within the club,

stop managers going back to clubs after been sacked or going to rival clubs, within 4 seasons, mancini went from man city to chelsea back to man city and another few years later to arsenal...would never happen.

Harry Redknapp would disagree with this (Portsmouth > Southampton > Portsmouth again and that was just over a year). More on topic, I'd like more African leagues available, as well as more lower leagues if possible such as tier 7 and below in England.

That has nothing to do with SI leaving it like that.

Fifa and Konami own rights to the German team and Konami owns exclusive rights to the J League.

SI would have to pay some money to get the rights for the team..

Or worse, Sell out to FIFA. (Cringes)

I like a lot of the ideas mentioned and only pray that the developers are taking note and implementing these changes, list of things i do like:
Manager/assistant being shown on the line during games
Fine, as long as it doesn't take up resources that delay other improvements. Secondary at best.
Player Rivalries
Good addition.
Minimum release search option
Not so sure about these one.
Realistic National Managers (when capello left, redknapp, hodgson or any other english manager was not mentioned and was given to villa boas...wtf)
A must, possibly a revamp of the manager reputation system.
Play the advantage rule
Another must.
Referees being taken off duties for a week or so for having bad games
Secondary.
Testimonial games for players reachinging 10 years service
Just make a friendly and tell yourself it's a testimonial, not really a necessity IMO
better player analysis
In what sense?
Statues made for club legends (players/managers)
Ermmm...This would be in the bottom of my priorities, if the code takes anymore than 5 lines, not worth ir IMO
I probably won't live to see this, but as long as it's all in the .fake it'll be fine.
Show pictures of trophies that you have just won or at the start of the competition (maybe even a trophy cupboard or updating plaque with honours {not just on the history tab})
Nice addition.
Final Day Interaction - pop up sof scores from other games and the implications of what it means to other clubs i.e relagation dog fight.
I'd rather have a revamped media system, with changes to press conferences and the way media sources work.
Pics of stadiums and how you want it to be expanded etc or have a say in building a new stadium, (given an option of what you want the stadium to look like)
Secondary at best.
Buying a player from a lower reputable team for cash plus players on loan.
Yeap
Offer players to specific clubs who are interested in that player or position.
"Offer to clubs" is fine
More handballs, shirt pulling and diving
yeah
goalscoring more realistic - how many times must a player be disgusted at missing a shot or when the commentary says ....surely a goal and nothing happens
Yeah, you should be able to score on your CCC more easiy, but have a tad less of them.
Being able to take on different roles, Chairman ie. i'd love for once just to be able to take over a team and choose what manager i want to take the club forward etc.
Ermmm..I'll just disagree
Be able to change the style of kits, colours and sponsorships each year or 2.
Yes to the first 2
Much more interaction with transfer deadline day, rumours and reporters stating various players been seen at club training grounds.
Not very relevant, secondary
Really? It's plausible + I don't see it very often myself
Clubs should take on managers from lower clubs due to them doing a good job. ie. - liverpool taking a gamble on rodgers
Ok, so there should be a 1/100 chance because Liverpool with Rodgers is clearly an exception
I also like the idea of having interviews with various managers for a job and setting out what you will bring to the team and your ambitions for the club.
Yep
Being able to offer previous staff positions of directors or ambassadors of football. ie. when i take on MUFC i want SAF to stay on as ambassador or director of football so he stays within the club,
Ok

2 things. First, dunno if this has been said, but i'd like to see some kind of feature that enables you to give some kind of talks mid game, not just before the game and half time and full time. I'm not meaning like gathering your players around the touchline in the 23rd minute to tell them to show more passion, i mean more single players, i know you have shouts and stuff, but if you get some feedback from your assistant in the 20th minute saying "Tom Cleverley isn't having his best game ever" to them be able to shout out to him "i'm not happy with your performance" that kind of thing, to see if you can get a reaction out of him.

2nd, i'd like to see more realistic tactics for teams. As of now, the only thing the game has to set up a teams entire tactic is the "tactical attributes" section included in the database, which only has about 20 or so variables. So maybe SI could include a .tac file, not for every team, but for like major teams. I for one didn't find that the in game Barca played that much like the real Barca.

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet but I think having the ability to build a new stadium yourself would be really good.

Like on LMA manager, if anyone ever played it?
You could build your own stadium, stand by stand and name it yourself.

I just think it'd be better, rather than just asking the board and then you get the email confirming that a new stadium is being built.

Might have already been mentioned but when it comes up on the commentary that "fans are heading for the exits" during a bad game it would be good to see more empty seats instead of still having a full house at the end if you are losing 3-0 etc.