Chapman7 and Hancuryahudi Tactics thread :)

Can anyone put the link for the latest version of this up please? I can't seem to find it where it should be. Thanks.

Yea same here says heres the link but their is nothing their

yes, i want(6)

Alright then do you want it now ? as i'm not playing as Newcastle now lol :L but think i still have the tactic i made for them :)

chapman7 your tactic is by far the best tactic for fm 11 ...im using it with FC United and have had 2 promotions in 2 years ..my 2nd test was with scum leeds united 1st season finished 2nd with just a few loan signings...more people should be using this...look forward to using your next beast :)

Cheers dude :) well im thinking of starting with Napoli now :) so it would be with 2 central defenders 1 sweeper 2 wing backs then 2 or 3 central midfielder or 2 central midfielders and 1 attacking midfielder and then 2 forwards :D

Can anyone put the link for the latest version of this up please? I can't seem to find it where it should be. Thanks.
Yea same here says heres the link but their is nothing their

Which one you after guys ? :D

Where you say it is here, the latest addition to my tactic.

where is the link to download your tactics? you can upload your tactics in soon please...

Right put two new ones on the original post. One has been tested which is the united 3 CM's one and the Baggies one hasn't been tested as of yet but would be good if it could be though. :)

Hey Chapman would you be able to post up player requirements for your latest man u 1 thanks.

ill sort it out in the morning as im now on my way to bed :L

specify what you mean like :L

Last edited:
Only played two games then it corrupted :S but saved the tactic and am trying it with Atletico Madrid

I've posted results in the original post before your post ;)

chapman

The new tactic you have posted above is not the same formation as the picture you posted?

Steve

chapman

The new tactic you have posted above is not the same formation as the picture you posted?

Steve
Oh is it not ... oh yeah dam i must of clicked on the wrong one. I shall post the right one up tonight as im at college and aint got my laptop with me to post it up right now.

Oh is it not ... oh yeah dam i must of clicked on the wrong one. I shall post the right one up tonight as im at college and aint got my laptop with me to post it up right now.

No probs.

Will you post up some more screenshots of your results, or have you not played any more matches with this tactic?

Steve

[COLOR=#00e0][/COLOR]
No probs.

Will you post up some more screenshots of your results, or have you not played any more matches with this tactic?

Steve
Well with my Spurs save it corrupted so i am starting an Atletico Madrid but in the heat in Norwich hard to find motivation to actually play the game. But will play a few later in the week as should be cooler by then.

hows the new tactic coming along mate which tactic do u find is the best overall