Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

trying to download the file and comes up saying 'cannot open this file....choose one from the list'

trying to download the file and comes up saying 'cannot open this file....choose one from the list'

Is that when your trying to download it? Your not trying to open it after downloading it, I'm just checking that's not what you might be doing.

It's ur tactics 442 and 4231 for version 4.3.1? Like to test on new games on manutd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Chapman7 Manchester United tactic-14.3.0" and no it wasn't created on that patch but may very well work on there though.

It's ur tactics 442 and 4231 for version 4.3.1? Like to test on new games on manutd

"Chapman7 Manchester United tactic-14.3.0" and no it wasn't created on that patch but may very well work on there though.

Turns out after I looked on my game file details that it is infact 14.3.1 so to answer your question yes they are sorry for not realising before.

Will try your tactic with AZ Alkmaar now :) See how it goes. Hope it work okey with the last patch

Will try your tactic with AZ Alkmaar now :) See how it goes. Hope it work okey with the last patch

Cheers man, let me know how it works for you :) and it was made on the 14.0.1 but I didn't realise it until few days back

Hi,
Seen this tactics are make from version 14.0.1 so me give it a try on 14.3.1.

Beginning of 2nd seasons on my manutd save, upload this tactics to try on. Seen 1st seasons me use 4-2-3-1 formations as well.

Seen this tactics are make it for 14.0.1, me have make some tweak on team instruction and player instruction as well. For team instruction just add on use offside trap to prevent opposition counter attack plus and add use tight marking. On player instruction me add all player to tight marking. The result come up good on defensive. Me just completed half seasons only consider 9 goal in EPL. (Will show screen shot later).

Second season me sell off Wayne Rooney to PSG to fund to buy thiago, Kevin holland, Emre Can, Michy Bathuayi and Stephan El Shaarawy. 1st season me already purchase Adam Lallana, Balanta, Ricardo Rodriquez and Jay Rodriquez. Me sell off Nani, Young, Hernandez, Kagawa, Valencia, Buttner, Lindegaard, Fletcher and Fellaini.

So far in 2nd season using chapman 4-2-3-1 play 21 games win 18 draw 2 and loss 1(to Chelsea). Goal For 62 and Goal Against 9.

Most of my assists are from both winger. Juan Mata, Adam Lallana, Adnan Januzaj, Kevin holland, Stephan El Shaarawy and Welbeck do very good jobs in winger. Lallana and Welbeck use as substitutes. Mata, Shaarawy on left winger. Kevin holland, Januzaj on right winger.

Me use Jay Rodriguez and Jojo Shelvey as shodow striker. Both of them do very well on this position.

As advance Forward, Van Persie, Batshuayi n Barbosa.

My opinion this tactics will give u realistic results compare to other top tactics. Every match will give u 10 to 25 shot per match rather then those top tactics given 30 to 40 shot per match. In real football never see a match have 30 to 40 shot per match...hahahaha...

It's just my personal opinion. Just want to thanks chapman for very good tactics that he make. Thanks q chapman.

Here is some screen shot.

enuruhy9.jpg

beta7e4a.jpg

zy4azegu.jpg

eqydu6e9.jpg

just noticed it existed this thread, i usually look at share & download, have to keep an eye on this part of the web, i have a little question which tactic you use as base? the 4-2-2-2 or the 4-2-3-1, or is there a better tactic in a specific case? thanks in advice!

Hi,
Seen this tactics are make from version 14.0.1 so me give it a try on 14.3.1.

Beginning of 2nd seasons on my manutd save, upload this tactics to try on. Seen 1st seasons me use 4-2-3-1 formations as well.

Seen this tactics are make it for 14.0.1, me have make some tweak on team instruction and player instruction as well. For team instruction just add on use offside trap to prevent opposition counter attack plus and add use tight marking. On player instruction me add all player to tight marking. The result come up good on defensive. Me just completed half seasons only consider 9 goal in EPL. (Will show screen shot later).

Second season me sell off Wayne Rooney to PSG to fund to buy thiago, Kevin holland, Emre Can, Michy Bathuayi and Stephan El Shaarawy. 1st season me already purchase Adam Lallana, Balanta, Ricardo Rodriquez and Jay Rodriquez. Me sell off Nani, Young, Hernandez, Kagawa, Valencia, Buttner, Lindegaard, Fletcher and Fellaini.

So far in 2nd season using chapman 4-2-3-1 play 21 games win 18 draw 2 and loss 1(to Chelsea). Goal For 62 and Goal Against 9.

Most of my assists are from both winger. Juan Mata, Adam Lallana, Adnan Januzaj, Kevin holland, Stephan El Shaarawy and Welbeck do very good jobs in winger. Lallana and Welbeck use as substitutes. Mata, Shaarawy on left winger. Kevin holland, Januzaj on right winger.

Me use Jay Rodriguez and Jojo Shelvey as shodow striker. Both of them do very well on this position.

As advance Forward, Van Persie, Batshuayi n Barbosa.

My opinion this tactics will give u realistic results compare to other top tactics. Every match will give u 10 to 25 shot per match rather then those top tactics given 30 to 40 shot per match. In real football never see a match have 30 to 40 shot per match...hahahaha...

It's just my personal opinion. Just want to thanks chapman for very good tactics that he make. Thanks q chapman.

Here is some screen shot.

enuruhy9.jpg

beta7e4a.jpg

zy4azegu.jpg

eqydu6e9.jpg

I wouldn't have sold Rooney, and bad signing in my opinion of Shelvey. Depending on the prices you signed them for seem like alright signing's and the offside trap will back fire once they work it out and you sold on of the most lethal finishers on the game Hernandez is quality and will be for years to come. Most I've spent is ?11.25 on Tello from Barcelona and get rewarded for my low spending with more spending money in January as got an extra ?15 million in third season in December to spend when I get to January for improving their finanaces too by winning many competitions and thank you for your feed back :)

match preparation and opposition instructions?

Get Ziegler if you can for scouting opposition, and use his advice. I used Steve Round for two seasons then when I found a better Assistant I sacked him to replace him and while he's still doing his coaching badges using him and Paul McGuinness' advice for opposition.

Last edited:
just noticed it existed this thread, i usually look at share & download, have to keep an eye on this part of the web, i have a little question which tactic you use as base? the 4-2-2-2 or the 4-2-3-1, or is there a better tactic in a specific case? thanks in advice!

All dipends, I rotate the tactics around depending on the opposition think the 4-2-3-1 is perhaps nudges out the 4-2-2-2 one as you have more players to pack the oppositions midfield and will hassle them and be successful in that. :)