Chapman7 Manchester United tactic 14.3.0

I wouldn't have sold Rooney, and bad signing in my opinion of Shelvey. Depending on the prices you signed them for seem like alright signing's. Most I've spent is ?11.25 on Tello from Barcelona and get rewarded for my low spending with more spending money in January as got an extra ?15 million in third season in December to spend when I get to January for improving their finanaces too by winning many competitions and thank you for your feed back :)

Rooney not perform so well in position SS and AF. Shelvey wont be bad signning cos he doing very well in position BBM with low purchase price. sometime u will see him beautiful long shot to goal.

Rooney not perform so well in position SS and AF. Shelvey wont be bad signning cos he doing very well in position BBM with low purchase price. sometime u will see him beautiful long shot to goal.

You have to give him time to settle in that role and train him to a specific role in that position then he will gradually start performing well what happened with me on mine. I'm just not convinced on him as a player feel he's above average at best as player. How much was he anyway then?

No problem! Will get the team one in a bit and post.
Thanks! Your tactic is amazing, i'm with Zulte Waregem (Belgium) and i'm fighting for the title and the previsions are 10th place! :v
(sorry for bad english)

Thanks! Your tactic is amazing, i'm with Zulte Waregem (Belgium) and i'm fighting for the title and the previsions are 10th place! :v
(sorry for bad english)

That's great to hear! And that's going to be difficult maybe to clinch that! I'm on the verge of claiming my fourth title in a row

Could you upload your current team and stats please mate? Had a great 4 seasons at utd with the 4-2-3-1 and won euro 2016 with England was mid season with bayern but game file got corrupt :( currently trying with liverpool bit it been a mixed bunch of results :/

Could you upload your current team and stats please mate? Had a great 4 seasons at utd with the 4-2-3-1 and won euro 2016 with England was mid season with bayern but game file got corrupt :( currently trying with liverpool bit it been a mixed bunch of results :/

Ah really man? Post up a screenshot of your tactic with your preferred lineup and see if I can help out.

Here's your screenshot you asked for:View attachment 365427

Yeah had a bit of a mare. I'm starting a new one tonight with a database update, with man utd with your tactic. :). I see you made some tweaks, improved results? are you going to release the tweaked version any time soon? ;)

Yeah had a bit of a mare. I'm starting a new one tonight with a database update, with man utd with your tactic. :). I see you made some tweaks, improved results? are you going to release the tweaked version any time soon? ;)

Shall be soon being released. The results are improved some are big wins some aren't so big. :) and sweet, let know how it goes for you, if you need any recommendations for signings of players and staff I can think of a few you may want to sign :)

That sounds great who you recommend? only have 12mil atm. but selling nani and cleverly so should have about 30-40mil

That sounds great who you recommend? only have 12mil atm. but selling nani and cleverly so should have about 30-40mil

Keep Nani, I repeat keep Nani hes a sensation on that right wing. The main position need investment in is the Left Back and maybe a back up keeper as Lindegaard is just not good enough.
View attachment 364874

I signed Ricardo Rodriguez for £9.5 and Tim Wiese on a free for back up to De Gea.

I finally managed to sell Cleverley for £6.5 to Newcastle at the end of third season.

is there a tweaked version yet an do u use OI i am psg second season in an online game with friends but cant seem to find anything really consistant brought in a few players htissummer since the team was very very poor last year sold ibra brought balotelli januzaj an few others

is there a tweaked version yet an do u use OI i am psg second season in an online game with friends but cant seem to find anything really consistant brought in a few players htissummer since the team was very very poor last year sold ibra brought balotelli januzaj an few others

There will be in next few days, and yeah I do I use my Assistant Managers advice if he's not done it how I want it I put the instruction as:

Strkers: show onto weaker foot, Hard tackling
Wingers: same as strikers
Playermaker and players with ppassing about 15: Show onto weaker foot, hard tackling, close down- always

There will be in next few days, and yeah I do I use my Assistant Managers advice if he's not done it how I want it I put the instruction as:

Strkers: show onto weaker foot, Hard tackling
Wingers: same as strikers
Playermaker and players with ppassing about 15: Show onto weaker foot, hard tackling, close down- always

thanks mate an cheers look forward to the new tweak