Charlie Adam submits transfer request

Money over Ambition,,, Sure he isnt going to City?

Just because he isn't going to City doesn't mean that money isn't involved in it. He is under 10k week at Blackpool and surely Liverpool would offer atleast 40k-50k? He wouldn't get more at City either. But surely Liverpool is a bigger club and much better than Blackpool. And he would get to play Europa league probly :D

Ambition? City has a pretty big ambition IMO.

Just because he isn't going to City doesn't mean that money isn't involved in it. He is under 10k week at Blackpool and surely Liverpool would offer atleast 40k-50k? He wouldn't get more at City either. But surely Liverpool is a bigger club and much better than Blackpool.

Yeah Ambitions like Santa Cruz, Wright Phillips, players like that showed brilliance.

Liverpool are at the same level as Blackpool the league doesnt lie, You know?

Tbh I can see where Ollie is coming from Blackpool are only one point of Liverpool with a game in hand and above Villa, I am sure he wouldnt mind him leaving to a bigger club, Maybe Utd, Chelsea, Spurs, City or Arsenal, But not a team on there level or lower.

Liverpool is a much bigger club than Blackpool. I know that, you know that and ultimately Charlie Adam knows that. He'd be foolish to turn down a move to Liverpool who at the end of the season, will be above Blackpool in the league table. That, and the fact he can play in Europe.

Yeah Ambitions like Santa Cruz, Wright Phillips, players like that showed brilliance.

What are you going on about. League position isn't everything. Some people look at the bigger picture.

Just because he isn't going to City doesn't mean that money isn't involved in it. He is under 10k week at Blackpool and surely Liverpool would offer atleast 40k-50k? He wouldn't get more at City either. But surely Liverpool is a bigger club and much better than Blackpool. And he would get to play Europa league probly :D

Wouldn't say he'd get anywhere near that amount a Liverpool. They already possess a large wage bill and it is probably something they'd rather cut down on rather increase. Adam won't earn anymore than 30k a week wherever he ends up.

It's a shame that Adam has handed in his transfer request, but to progress in your career you need to join the bigger teams, and Liverpool will be seen as a new challenge for him. Just a shame that players have to leave on a bad note now, by handing in their transfer requests. I can't really talk much due to the fact we've recently signed a player (Ben Davies) by him handing in his transfer request and chucking his toys out the pram, so to speak.

Liverpool is a much bigger club than Blackpool. I know that, you know that and ultimately Charlie Adam knows that. He'd be foolish to turn down a move to Liverpool who at the end of the season, will be above Blackpool in the league table. That, and the fact he can play in Europe.

What are you going on about. League position isn't everything. Some people look at the bigger picture.

I thought the league table never lies though...? And it clearly shows they are very similar clubs at this present time. |Come on guys, lets not go down the road of history.

Blackpool also have a way cooler Manager and Kit.

I thought the league table never lies though...? And it clearly shows they are very similar clubs at this present time. |Come on guys, lets not go down the road of history.

Blackpool also have a way cooler Manager and Kit.

Goodluck signing people in the summer then mate because United will be about 11th until the 1st game of the season. Again try looking at the bigger picture.

Goodluck signing people in the summer then mate because United will be about 11th until the 1st game of the season. Again try looking at the bigger picture.

To Compare the summer when no team has played and 22 games in is well, ******. And in the Summer we will be in the champions league and going by the Name of Champions, Will you?

I think he has got it made at Blackpool to be honest, he is playing in a system that is shaped around him and is managed by a manager who clearly understands him. Before going to Liverpool he should look at their recent transfer record and the players who have gone there and been benched and sold. Players such as Robbie Keane, Peter Crouch, Craig Bellamy etc are all arguably better players than Adam yet it didn't work for them.
This also typifies the attitude in the current market, he has had 4 months in the PL and has done well, thus sees himself above the likes of Blackpool who are safe as things stand. Adam needs to realise who took him from Rangers reserves. SAF was correct in saying there is no value in the market.

What does Santa Cruz and Wright phillips have to do with this? City has big ambitions...they are getting Cl football to next season and only going forward at the moment. It will only improve in the coming years...

What does Santa Cruz and Wright phillips have to do with this? City has big ambitions...they are getting Cl football to next season and only going forward at the moment. It will only improve in the coming years...

Well, there was me thinking that there was 16 more games to go, and it isnt confirmed....

You can't blame Adam for wanting to move, but I really hope he stays until summer as i can see blackpool becoming a new burnley, if he leeaves them now

It's a shame that Adam has handed in his transfer request, but to progress in your career you need to join the bigger teams,
Only if you play. Just because he has handed in his request doesn't mean Blackpool have to sell him today. He'd be stupid to act up, or let his form drop because he is unhappy because the moment it drops, the number of teams wanting him will drop and he'll destroy any chance he has of a move.

If Charlie Adam is on his way to 'Pool then ***** knows how Bob Malcom has ended up a free agent.

Well, there was me thinking that there was 16 more games to go, and it isnt confirmed....

Yes there is....but im pretty sure they will get it. Last year it was close and they have improved so much now. That it's very unlikely that they miss on top 4. And about your "table doesn't lie"...it actually does..atleast for a while. At the end of the season, Liverpool and Villa will probly both end up higher than Blackpool.
In Liverpool he would play with Meireles, Torres, gerrard...players like that. And Villa have also great players. Blackpool doesn't have that great..im sure he wants to play with better players. But im not sure if he would shine with those players. Let's just see where he ends up if he does.

Remeber, there is the second half of the season and teams like Blackpool usually doesn't perform as good in the second half. Let's see...

Yes there is....but im pretty sure they will get it. Last year it was close and they have improved so much now. That it's very unlikely that they miss on top 4. And about your "table doesn't lie"...it actually does..atleast for a while. At the end of the season, Liverpool and Villa will probly both end up higher than Blackpool.
In Liverpool he would play with Meireles, Torres, gerrard...players like that. And Villa have also great players. Blackpool doesn't have that great..im sure he wants to play with better players. But im not sure if he would shine with those players. Let's just see where he ends up if he does.

Remeber, there is the second half of the season and teams like Blackpool usually doesn't perform as good in the second half. Let's see...

Yeah 2nd half of the season, Yet you seem so sure City will finish 4th. Spurs have got better as well you know, A certain Mr Van Der Vaart has helped.

To Compare the summer when no team has played and 22 games in is well, ******. And in the Summer we will be in the champions league and going by the Name of Champions, Will you?

Make up your mind will you.

Make up your mind will you.

thank **** someone picked up on it.....

Still whats would you rather put odds on. Utd to win the league... Or City to get top 4. I tell you, Utd will win the League. Sig this if you dare....

thank **** someone picked up on it.....

Still whats would you rather put odds on. Utd to win the league... Or City to get top 4. I tell you, Utd will win the League. Sig this if you dare....

Yeah they will, I think. But I also think City will finish top 4.

To win league: United 4/6
To finish in top 4: City 1/8