Ched Evans Jailed

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is mental - Consent as it stands must be present during the entire action. If the girl then became too intoxicated during the act from the first man then the consent no longer stands. There is no such thing or such thing as implied or advance consent. To get down the grit of it even in marriages there is still no instances of implied consent - About 3 months ago there was a husband (now ex-husband) sentenced here in Canada to sexual assault because his wife would fall asleep during *** he would stop but then continue a few moments later. During one of these instances the wife woke up and cried rape - Nasty stuff really.

How Degrading.

He'll serve around 2 and half years anyway!

He will be able to play football again, but it shouldnt be allowed.

Why shouldn't he be allowed play football. The law states that once he serves his time his ok to live his life. Would you rather we killed anyone who commited a crime or just that when they come out they cant get a job, live off the dole with no prospects in life except to scrounge from the government. Its the age old argument of Punishment v Rehabilitation.

Why shouldn't he be allowed play football. The law states that once he serves his time his ok to live his life. Would you rather we killed anyone who commited a crime or just that when they come out they cant get a job, live off the dole with no prospects in life except to scrounge from the government. Its the age old argument of Punishment v Rehabilitation.

I'm sure Marshall wasn't intending to dig up that debate. I think he just feels that those who commit such crimes shouldn't be able to play (FA ruling not court ruling) - He can do what all American Football stars do here after they serve sentences - switch leagues or sell used cars.

I'm sorry but some Wednesday fans have gone beyond a joke on Facebook with statuses taunting the fact he's gone down. I hope some of em realise they are celebrating a rape. ******* idiots. I don't think I've ever hated them as much as I have done over the cause of this season.

Having followed the case on twitter I was almost certain he would get off. Her case was full of holes but then again I don't know the full story following on twitter.

All this bollocks about us being worse off without Ched is just Wednesday's excuse for being 4 points worse off than us. Best thing for us is to get behind the team tomorrow at MK. Would be so glad if we get promoted tomorrow as it would shout the grunters reyt up.

IMO they're not 'celebrating' rape, they are celebrating the fact that justice has been (potentially) done and they are happy for the girl as this most likely scar her for life. I suppose every team has their set of idiots who put anything like a United fan i saw saying the girl was 'begging it' and calling her a slag etc.

Just seen these on twitter -

ChedEvans gets sent down because a girl wanted to be famous sleeping with him #didntgetwhatshewantedclaimsrape #stupidsluts #givingitaway

embarrassing that Ched Evans has been charged of 'rape' its just some stupid **** wanting some publicity, bet she was all over him

i'm sorry but that is so ******* disrespectful, a possibly (although it does sound a little dodgy) woman has been raped and yet they say she wanted it? Madness. The charge did shock me and i don't see how one but not the other could be charged ?

As for promotion, i feel you would of gone up with Evans or not. You've performed better than us throughout the season and that is all that count at the end of the day.,

Last edited:
IMO they're not 'celebrating' rape, they are celebrating the fact that justice has been (potentially) done and they are happy for the girl as this most likely scar her for life. I suppose every team has their set of idiots who put anything like a United fan i saw saying the girl was 'begging it' and calling her a slag etc.

Just seen these on twitter -

ChedEvans gets sent down because a girl wanted to be famous sleeping with him #didntgetwhatshewantedclaimsrape #stupidsluts #givingitaway

embarrassing that Ched Evans has been charged of 'rape' its just some stupid **** wanting some publicity, bet she was all over him

i'm sorry but that is so ******* disrespectful, a possibly (although it does sound a little dodgy) woman has been raped and yet they say she wanted it? Madness. The charge did shock me and i don't see how one but not the other could be charged ?

As for promotion, i feel you would of gone up with Evans or not. You've performed better than us throughout the season and that is all that count at the end of the day.,
Seen some of what they are saying, very little to do with justice, more to go with trying to get one over. Either way its pretty **** distasteful.

Pretty sad that some rival fans think this is fair game to have a pop at each other.

Last edited:
[/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]Seen some of what they are saying, very little to do with justice, more to go with trying to get one over. Either way its pretty **** distasteful.

Pretty sad that some rival fans think this is fair game to have a pop at each other.

I couldn't really think of another word than justice. I also think it is disrespectful that our fans (wednesday) and united fans use an innocent girl to get one over on each other. United fans put like "he'll **** who he wants" etc. which i find really disrespectful and then some even say she's a slag? that's not right surely? But like i said, most football clubs have a selection of idiots who couldn't care less.

I couldn't really think of another word than justice. I also think it is disrespectful that our fans (wednesday) and united fans use an innocent girl to get one over on each other. United fans put like "he'll **** who he wants" etc. which i find really disrespectful and then some even say she's a slag? that's not right surely? But like i said, most football clubs have a selection of idiots who couldn't care less.

Worst one I've heard was "the girl was a true owl". Was almost sick when I saw that.

Hope his new cellmate is a 7ft lifer with a 15 inch ****, desperately looking for a new *** hole to pork.

Honestly, I think they are both victims of a reckless drinking culture. We have an obsession with becoming intoxicated and I'd rather see that stamped rather than relying on a reactionary-law. She is an idiot for getting so drunk and putting herself in this situation and Ched is an idiot for not knowing better and getting involved.

They are both victims in a sense as alcohol & reckless, excessive drinking is the true criminal in my eyes here.

agree with you Brendan. everyone is taking the moral highground here but 90% are probably hypocrites who would do what ched did. I probably would after a bottle of buckfast!

agree with you Brendan. everyone is taking the moral highground here but 90% are probably hypocrites who would do what ched did. I probably would after a bottle of buckfast!

**** off :)

I am not condoning this kind of behavior at all, but for me this is not rape. To me rape is a violent sexual attack. this is not, she knows what happens when you drink to much alcohol ( you get drunk ). So she is just as much to blame.

Doesn't give you the right to take advantage. What if she was spiked? What a ridiculous argument.

It's her legal right to drink as much as she likes and still be protected against criminal acts by the law. If you got drunk on a night out, and someone stole your mobile and wallet, would you do nothing because 'you knew what could happen when you get drunk'?

BBC News - Woman's evidence in Ched Evans and Clayton McDonald rape trial

According to this the woman didn't even remember going with the other footballer, McDonald, to the hotel or ever meeting him so I have no idea how he's not been found guilty if Evans has.
According to Sky the judge told him he'll be released after he serves half the sentence. Seeing as he's 23 I don't see why he wouldn't or shouldn't be able to continue his career. What he did wasn't malicious it was just idiotic.

if she was spiked then that is terrible but if not I can't feel very sorry for her im afraid. everyone is too scared to have an opinion

if she was spiked then that is terrible but if not I can't feel very sorry for her im afraid. everyone is too scared to have an opinion

Her drinks weren't spiked. She was cross-examined and no evidence was found of that at all. Obviously there is something we don't know because she offered nothing convincing in her argument as far as I'm concerned.

Her drinks weren't spiked. She was cross-examined and no evidence was found of that at all. Obviously there is something we don't know because she offered nothing convincing in her argument as far as I'm concerned.
There was evidence from the owner of a takeaway she was in earlier in the night that while she was there she'd been very drunk and fallen over three times. Also CCTV footage of her falling over in a club that the two footballers were in at the time.
That probably went quite a long way to them deciding she was too drunk to give consent. There might have been more evidence though.

Dirty ******* ****. Let the ******* rot.

Hope his new cellmate is a 7ft lifer with a 15 inch ****, desperately looking for a new *** hole to pork.

15 inch....around....

tumblr_llh1jjA3RF1qks88mo1_400.jpg

There was evidence from the owner of a takeaway she was in earlier in the night that while she was there she'd been very drunk and fallen over three times. Also CCTV footage of her falling over in a club that the two footballers were in at the time.
That probably went quite a long way to them deciding she was too drunk to give consent. There might have been more evidence though.

In that case why was McDonald let off. On the Blades board a few seem to think he will appeal and seeing as McDonald has been found not guilty he can be a witness to support Ched.

I still honestly think he shouldn't have been sent down. All she was saying was "I don't remember" whereas the other two were actually answering the questions. I'm not having a go at the girl cause obviously it's traumatic for her but I don't know something don't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.