Chelsea: A New Era ( Continuation from "The Swans Take Flight")

Who will be Chelsea's top scorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

youngmanger

Reaction score
View attachment 250709
DI MATTEO SACKED!

Roberto Di Matteo has been sacked by the Chelsea board. After a less than impressive six-placed finish in the 2011/12 season, and after a row over wages, Abramovich said goodbye to yet another manager, just six games into the 2012/13 season. Marcello Lippi, Guus Hiddink, and current Ireland manager Giovanni Trapatonni are the favourites for the job, but a dark horse among the bookies is Swansea manager Joe Jones, who led Swansea to a record eight-placed finish last season.

JONES IS CHELSEA MANAGER!

Joe Jones has been appointed Chelsea manager, it emerged today. Joe Jones is the manager Chelsea have chosen to take them forward and to once more challenge for titles. Joe Jones said this: "It really is a dream come true, I am so glad my hard work as a manager has been recognized and I finally get a proper shot at winning trophies!" Roman Abramovich was not available to comment.

Hi people, what do you think of the story, I will put up screenshots to prove my exploits with Swansea are legit, constructive criticism and advice would be helpful, remember its September so no transfer advice yet please :)

View attachment 250711

View attachment 250712

View attachment 250709
DI MATTEO SACKED!

Roberto Di Matteo has been sacked by the Chelsea board. After a less than impressive six-placed finish in the 2011/12 season, and after a row over wages, Abramovich said goodbye to yet another manager, just six games into the 2012/13 season. Marcello Lippi, Guus Hiddink, and current Ireland manager Giovanni Trapatonni are the favourites for the job, but a dark horse among the bookies is Swansea manager Joe Jones, who led Swansea to a record eight-placed finish last season.

JONES IS CHELSEA MANAGER!

Joe Jones has been appointed Chelsea manager, it emerged today. Joe Jones is the manager Chelsea have chosen to take them forward and to once more challenge for titles. Joe Jones said this: "It really is a dream come true, I am so glad my hard work as a manager has been recognized and I finally get a proper shot at winning trophies!" Roman Abramovich was not available to comment.

Hi people, what do you think of the story, I will put up screenshots to prove my exploits with Swansea are legit, constructive criticism and advice would be helpful, remember its September so no transfer advice yet please :)

View attachment 250711

View attachment 250712

is that table last season and woah this is a fantastic improvement well done i love this me need more

View attachment 250725

View attachment 250726[ CHELSEA 1-0 WOLFSBURG
Ramires (45+3)

Chelsea fans will be more than pleased as a win in their new managers first game was accompanied by a dominant performance. Chelsea were knocking at the door all game, but coudln't break down a valiant Wolfsburg defence until stoppage time at the end of the first half, when Ramires unleashed a vicious, thumping drive into the top corner. From that point on Chelsea played comfortably, stamping out any threat from sought-after striker Mario Mandzukic and finished the game stroking it around the park. A good performance from the Blues, and Joe Jones will hope a sign of things to come.

View attachment 250725
BOURNEMOUTH 1-3 CHELSEA
MCDERMOTT (46) OG (27)
TORRES (37)
TERRY (57)

This Chelsea win was not unexpected, but another good perfromance see Joe Jones get into his rhythm before his first Premiership match against Blackburn. Chelsea got their first goal when a desperate sliding challenge on Juan Mata ended up in the home team's net from a Bournemouth defender. Torres extended the lead after Mata floated a cross in that was begging to be smashed into the net, and Torres duly obliged. Bournemouth were givena glimmer of hope when McDermott rounded Enyeama and placed the ball into the net. Any hopes of a comeback were smashed, however, as another Mata cross was nodded in by new vice-captain John Terry. Two good displays from Jones' men means they look good for Sundays visit to Blackburn.

View attachment 250730 View attachment 250732

Last edited:
sorry, they r massive on mine, just 2 let u know we came eight with 55 pts, won 17 drew 4 and lost 17

no i can see them ones i can't see the new ones of the wolfsburg and bournemouth matches

those arent screenshots, they are bbc sport logos for the news format, however I will put up screenshots instead because the logos arent that important, btw update on the Blackburn fixture in a short while

BLACKBURN 0-1 CHELSEA
David Luiz (68)
MOTM: DAVID LUIZ
Chelsea enjoyed near domination over an average Blackburn side, in terms of possesion, but strikers such as Romelu Lukaku and Fernando Torres were unable to hit the net, and the task had to be left with David Luiz, who's bullet header from a Mata corner gave Chelsea a deserved three points. Ramires struck a post early on from 20 yards, and Torres had a glancing header acrobatically flicked over the bar by captain Paul Robinson. More good signs for Joe Jones as he looks to take a struggling Chelsea team into the Champions League next season.

View attachment 250733

BLACKBURN 0-1 CHELSEA
David Luiz (68)
MOTM: DAVID LUIZ
Chelsea enjoyed near domination over an average Blackburn side, in terms of possesion, but strikers such as Romelu Lukaku and Fernando Torres were unable to hit the net, and the task had to be left with David Luiz, who's bullet header from a Mata corner gave Chelsea a deserved three points. Ramires struck a post early on from 20 yards, and Torres had a glancing header acrobatically flicked over the bar by captain Paul Robinson. More good signs for Joe Jones as he looks to take a struggling Chelsea team into the Champions League next season.

View attachment 250733

only just

ZELINA 1-3 CHELSEA
TORRES (67, 69, 84)
MOTM: FERNANDO TORRES

Joe Jones will have come away from his visit to Zelina with high hopes after star striker, £50 million Fernando Torres came away with the match ball and a bottle of champagne after a truly mesmerising performance. The first half was drab and littered with ugly football and hoofs up the pitch, and the second half got worse for Chelsea as they went 1-0 down after poor set piece defending. With the manager just about to replace him with legend Didier Drogba, Torres got on the end of a Lampard cross to level things up on 67 minutes. Just two minutes later, the Spaniard was sent through on goal after a punt up from David Luiz, and slotted it in with his left foot. With the game nearing a close, Juan Mata sent Torres through again and he smashed it into the top left corner. A performance reminiscent of his Liverpool days, even if against minnow opponents.

View attachment 250736

do you think you can give me some advice on transfer targets, looking for a flying winger and a young striker :)

CHELSEA 2-0 EVERTON
VAN DER WIEL (62)
TERRY (85)
MOTM: JOHN TERRY

Chelsea put on another dominant performance as it was once again the defense's turn to shine. Dutchman Gregory van der Wiel put the home side in front just after the hour mark with a firm drive from just outside the penalty area. Vice-captain John Terry sealed the win after he got on the end of a Raul Mereiles corner. Another good performance from Jones' side, and they are yet not to win under his management.

View attachment 250744

BLACKPOOL 3-3 CHELSEA
TORRES (34,62,90+5)
What started out looking like the upset of the season turned into the comeback of the season. Somehow, Chelsea went 3-0 down to Blackpool after just 25 minutes. Young striker Lucas Piazon was robbed of his first goal for the club when an offside decision was proved very wrong by replays. However, Torres got his first 10 minutes before half-time to get Chelsea right back in the game. Just after the hour mark, Torres was one-on-one with Gilks after a lovely through ball from Mata, and he comfortably slotted it home to put Chelsea within reach of continuing their unbeaten run under Joe Jones. In the fifth minute of stoppage time, once again Mata played Torres through to score a dramatic late equalizer. Torres continues his sensational form with yet another hat-trick. However, manager Joe Jones will not be happy with such sloppy passing and defending that Chelsea demonstrated.

View attachment 250753

BLACKPOOL 3-3 CHELSEA
TORRES (34,62,90+5)
What started out looking like the upset of the season turned into the comeback of the season. Somehow, Chelsea went 3-0 down to Blackpool after just 25 minutes. Young striker Lucas Piazon was robbed of his first goal for the club when an offside decision was proved very wrong by replays. However, Torres got his first 10 minutes before half-time to get Chelsea right back in the game. Just after the hour mark, Torres was one-on-one with Gilks after a lovely through ball from Mata, and he comfortably slotted it home to put Chelsea within reach of continuing their unbeaten run under Joe Jones. In the fifth minute of stoppage time, once again Mata played Torres through to score a dramatic late equalizer. Torres continues his sensational form with yet another hat-trick. However , manager Joe Jones will not be happy with the sloppy defending and passing that was demonstrated.
View attachment 250756

CHELSEA SIGN DE JONG!
Chelsea have signed tireless Man City midfielder Nigel de Jong, as manager Joe Jones looks to move on Raul Mereiles and Michael Essien, who are surplus to requirements at Stamford Bridge. A move for Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain looked on the cards but the young winger chose Manchester United over Chelsea. De Jong had been on the transfer list at the Etihad Stadium and he has spoken of his relief over his move to Chelsea. "I am so glad that i have been promised first team football, and I can revive my career in English football"

CHELSEA 6-0 GAZ METAN
Ramires (9, 45+2)
Torres (32, pen44)
Drogba (48, 58)
MOTM: Ramires
Chelsea were treated to a smashing home performance as hapless Metan were hit for six , and Ramires lit up the game with two goals and two assists. Fernando Torres continued his fantatic form by getting another brace, and Drigba gave a clear warning to current strike partner for Torres Romelu Lukaku, who has not yet scored this season.
View attachment 250808

NEWCASTLE 0-0 CHELSEA
A very boring Premiership encounter. Chelsea pressed and pressed, but Newcastle held firm and the deadlock just couldn't be broken.
View attachment 250810