Chelsea: A New Era ( Continuation from "The Swans Take Flight")

Who will be Chelsea's top scorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ENGLISH LEAGUE CUP
CHELSEA 1-0 NEWCASTLE
Cahill (32)
MOTM: Gary Cahill
Chelsea enjoyed an easy victory in the league cup, and could have had more than just the one goal. Romelu Lukaku headed a sitter over in the 16th minute, and just after the half hour mark Cahill headed in from the near post after a Raul Mereiles corner. A huge improvement from the 0-0 draw that preceeded the game.
View attachment 250814

cheers, can u give me some advice on a new striker, can't cost more than 14 mil, cos I'm really struggling

CHELSEA SIGN LOPEZ

View attachment 250826

Chelsea have signed Argentina international Lisandro Lopez for just £4.5 million. After the arrival of Oliver Giroud at Lyon, Lopez wasn't given enough first team opportunities and handed in a transfer request. He has stated that he is looking to revive his career in the biggest league in the world.

If you want young strikers you should really look into Yaya Sanogo or Vaclac Kadlec :p and if Adebayor is still at City try and loan him i got him on loan for my wolves side and he scored 44 goals in 43 games :p btw brilliant story mate I will be following and unlucky about stoke result :/ hate it when that happens lol

looks good mate, gutted on that stoke result aha !

Yeah, gutted, but pleased that Torres has yet another hat-trick. He is scoring for fun at the moment. I had a bet with my brother that Torres would score more than ten this season and he already has 15 +! Thinking of selling Mereiles or Essien, which do you think?

If you want young strikers you should really look into Yaya Sanogo or Vaclac Kadlec :p and if Adebayor is still at City try and loan him i got him on loan for my wolves side and he scored 44 goals in 43 games :p btw brilliant story mate I will be following and unlucky about stoke result :/ hate it when that happens lol

Cheers ,ate, just signed Lopez from Lyon, but Adebayor has just gone to Valencia, so no there, however I will definitely look into Sanogo and Kadlec, another recommended is Mbaye Niang.

Yeah, gutted, but pleased that Torres has yet another hat-trick. He is scoring for fun at the moment. I had a bet with my brother that Torres would score more than ten this season and he already has 15 +! Thinking of selling Mereiles or Essien, which do you think?

in my chelsea save i sold both of them you have plenty of cover

GAZ METAN 2-4 CHELSEA
Torres (37), Mata (42), David Luiz (57, 85)
A convincing Chelsea side were given somewhat of a scare by Metan after the home side went 1-0 up, but goals from the in-form Torres and Juan Mata put them in front. However, just before half time a thumping drive from Pintillie out them level at the break. Step in David Luiz. After an abysmal performance against Stoke, which saw him gift a goal to Peter Crouch and score an own goal, he came back superbly, getting forward to score from two corners, one a header and one a fierce volley into the bottom corner. This win sees them guarantee qualifcation from their Europa League group.
View attachment 250845

Play lukaku and sign Fierro and Torres from Chivas

CHELSEA 1-1 ARSENAL
Piazon (17)
A stunning strike from Diego Perotti was not the only thing that prevented Chelsea from getting all three points. The finishing was terrible. John Obi Mikel and John Terry both put point-blank range headers over the bar, and every shot was straight a Woijech Sczechny. Manager Joe Jones will not be pleased with his team's display.

View attachment 250853

Play lukaku and sign Fierro and Torres from Chivas
Whenever I play Lukaku he never gets a rating above 6.9 but Piazon and Drogba both have 7.1 average, so I'm thinking to give Piazon the chance in the first team

QPR 0-3 CHELSEA
Sturridge (14), Torres (20, 45+2)
MOTM: Daniel Sturridge
Chelsea enjoyed domination over an average QPR side today, with a great performances from Ramires, Daniel Sturridge and Fernando Torres. Sturridge got Chelsea off the mark after a quarter of an hour with a placed shot just wide of Kenny's outstretched hand. He then set up Torres, playing a through ball for the Spaniard, who then rounded the keeper for an easy goal. Torres got his second just before half-time, after a Ramires cross dropped perfectly for him just outside the six yard box. A good performance from Chelsea, massive improvement from the draw at Arsenal.
View attachment 250862

Last edited:
CHELSEA SIGN KADLEC!
View attachment 250864
Chelsea have signed promising young striker Vaclav Kadlec from Napoli. The fee is thought to have been around 7.5 million pounds. Kadlec has stated that he was glad to be rid of stubborn manager Walter Mazzazi.