Chelsea: A New Era ( Continuation from "The Swans Take Flight")

Who will be Chelsea's top scorer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DECEMBER REVIEW
CHELSEA 1-0 ASTON VILLA
CHELSEA 0-1 WOLFSBURG
CHELSEA 1-2 BOLTON
CHELSEA 2-3 LIVERPOOL
CHELSEA 4-1 ZELINA
CHELSEA 1-0 WOLVES
CHELSEA 1-2 ARSENAL
CHELSEA 1-0 FULHAM
PLAYER OF THE MONTH: DAVID LUIZ
TOP SCORER: FERNANDO TORRES

CHELSEA 3-0 CARDIFF
Chelsea eaily overcame a downtrodden Cardiff side. Top scorer Fernando Torres broke the deadlock just before the hour mark. Spanish midfielder Juan Mata scored a tap in to kill the game off after 82 minutes. Then in stoppage time, Mata struck again to show Chelsea's dominant performance.
View attachment 250899
CHELSEA SIGN WORLD CLASS DOUBLE FOR FREE!
View attachment 250901View attachment 250902

Lukas Podolski and Iker Munain are to join Chelsea in the summer. They are out of contract with their clubs, Koln and Athletic Bilbao, and opted to join Chelsea rather than re-sign with their current clubs. Both cited their current clubs' poor league positions and wanting a move to England as their reasons for moving. What a bargain for Joe JOnes, with Iker Munain only 19 wih bags of potential, and Podolski has already scored 40 goals for Germany at the age of 28.

i dont know why there is a random kid at the bottom of the screen it isnt even me lol

CHELSEA 1-0 LEEDS
FA CUP
Drogba (90+2)
Chelsea enjoyed a dominant performance at Stamford Bridge tonight but were given a scare after they didn't take the chances presented to them and into injry time, it was goaless. Step in Didier Drogba. The veteran striker rounded Andy Lonergan and slotted in the winner, sending Chelsea fans into raptures. The striker's future is uncertain at the club, with his contract running out at the end of the year, manager Joe Jones may want to move the legendary front-man on before he leaves under the Bosman ruling.View attachment 250904

CHELSEA 3-0 BURNLEY
Torres (36), Mata (48), Drogba (87)
Chelsea dominated again over a lacklustre Burnley side who looked like they didn't turn up. Chelsea broke the deadlock on 36 minutes when top-scorer Fernando Torres latched on to Jose Sosa's cross. Juan Mata gave Chelsea some insurance with a cheeky lob from just inside the area just after half time. Ivory Coast captain Didier Drogba completed the rout on 87 minutes with a close range header, to score his second goal in two games. The veteran striker is certainly pushing for a starting place.
View attachment 250905

TOTTENHAM 1-3 CHELSEA
Torres (13, 29, 68)
MOTM: Fernando Torres
Fernando Torres has truly re-discovered the goal-scoring form of his Liverpool glory days. Yet another hat-trick gave Chelsea a surprisingly dominant victory against a fairly strong Tottenham side. Torres was sent through on goal three times, once by Jose Sosa and twice by playmaker Juan Mata, and he converted each of them, sending out a warning signal to current Premiership leading scorer Sergio Aguero, that he, Torres, wants the golden boot. Torres is two goals behind Aguero in the goalscoring charts with 18 goals, and if recent form is anything to go by, he won't be behind for much longer.
View attachment 250909

SWANSEA 1-2 CHELSEA
Mata (16,80)
MOTM: Juan Mata
Joe Jones took his side to his old stomping ground of Swansea, and they got a vital win to take them into the Champions League spots. Juan Mata and Fernando Torres switched roles as Torres turned provider, sliding Mata in behind the back four for a simple finish. 10 minutes before the end Mata scored what proved to be the winner, with a sublime, thundering shot that hit the underside of the crossbar before going in. Former favourite of Joe Jones Scott Sinclair pulled one back for the home side in stoppage time, but it was too late. Another three points for Chelsea sees them really pushing for a top four finish.
View attachment 250920

yes mata finally scored i voted for him at the start unlike all the others who read this and saw torres doing well then voted for him

CHELSEA 1-0 MAN CITY
Malouda (24)
MOTM: David Luiz
Chelsea put up a defensive display of the highest quality against oil-rich Man City. David Luiz proved his worth, making two goal line clearances, and a last-ditch tackle on Sergio Aguero in the last minute to give Chelsea the victory. Florent Malouda had put Chelsea in front after 24 minutes after a goalmouth scramble which hit his knee after a Kompany clearance. Having not lost to City this season, Chelsea have shown that they can take on the other big teams, and a win against league runners up City will do morale and confidence the world of good.
View attachment 250922

yes mata finally scored i voted for him at the start unlike all the others who read this and saw torres doing well then voted for him

Yeah , mata has been scoring alot recently, and I saw u voted at the start, he is an assist king aswell (mata) got 20 odd already, have u seen the city result? made up with that

i am loving this so much just set up my second save with chelsea looks like lavazzi,joe hart and javier hernandez will be joining me on monthly instalments i will tell you how i get on

JANUARY REVIEW
CHELSEA 3-0 CARDIFF
CHELSEA 1-0 LEEDS
CHELSEA 3-0 BURNLEY
CHELSEA 3-0 TOTTENHAM
CHELSEA 2-1 SWANSEA
CHELSEA 1-0 MAN CITY
PLAYER OF THE MONTH: JUAN MATA
MATCH OF THE MONTH: CHELSEA 1-0 MAN CITY
TOP SCORER: FERNANDO TORRES
LEAGUE TABLE:
View attachment 250924
Jones' view: We have won every single match this month, including two tough fixtures, away at Tottenham and home to City. We are only outside the top four on goal difference, and if we continue our recent form we can definitely cement our place.