Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
He dosen't want to be here, he should go. If he stays, the fans will destroy him.

Suarez won't join if Torres is wanting to go right now. Thanks a lot Chelsea for trying to lure Torres away and inflicting further damage upon our club. As if I couldn't hate you lot anymore.

This is a soap opera of epic proportions. Personally I think more clubs should force guys to honour contracts. What are they going to do? play like *** deliberately and erode their earnings capacity once the contract is up?

Suarez won't join if Torres is wanting to go right now. Thanks a lot Chelsea for trying to lure Torres away and inflicting further damage upon our club. As if I couldn't hate you lot anymore.
Carlo is a great guy i agree!

Not sure if this will happen now theyve rejected it but do you really want a player on your books who doesnt want to be at the club??

RideTheWalrus.
Grow a pair.
We are LFC, we back our players no matter what.

I have faith in FSG to convince him that good times will soon be back at Anfield.
never the less. Crying myself to sleep :(

I dunno mate, i think this will be the same as the Gerrard situation a few years back

Gerrard was different, Gerrard is more of a legend, Torres said two weeks ago he wanted to stay, now he wants to go.

Gerrard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Torres.

Liverpool have rejected a written transfer request from star Spanish striker Fernando Torres. The Anfield club have already turned down a bid from Chelsea - thought to be about £35m-40m - for the 26-year-old.
"He's under a long-term contract. We expect him to honour the commitment he made to Liverpool and its fans when he signed the agreement," said the Reds.
Earlier, Liverpool announced they had agreed a deal to sign Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez from Ajax for £22.8m.
Torres has had a indifferent season, scoring nine goals in 26 games but has recently looked revitalised under new boss Kenny Dalglish.

BBC SPORT

RideTheWalrus.
Grow a pair.
We are LFC, we back our players no matter what.

I have faith in FSG to convince him that good times will soon be back at Anfield.
never the less. Crying myself to sleep :(

Not if they don't want to be here.

Gerrard was different, Gerrard is more of a legend, Torres said two weeks ago he wanted to stay, now he wants to go.

Gerrard >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Torres.

Maybe if Torres stays he'll be a legend all so? I remember watching Sky Sports interviewing some scouser about Gerrard leaving for Chelsea, he was calling him Judas and all sorts, then they interviewed the same guy again, later on when Gerrard said he was staying, and he was back to licking ****. Same thing will happen with Torres

its on official site now

Liverpool FC have confirmed that Fernando Torres has on Friday evening submitted a transfer request. The request has been rejected.
spacer.gif

The Club said in a statement: "Fernando Torres tonight submitted a written transfer request, which has been rejected by Liverpool.
"Fernando is under a long-term contract and the Club expects him to honour the commitment he made to Liverpool FC and its supporters when he signed the agreement."

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/lfc-reject-torres-transfer-request

let him see his contract out he will be 29 going on 30 by then get 2 more years out of him

Last edited:
Carlo is a great guy i agree!

Not sure if this will happen now theyve rejected it but do you really want a player on your books who doesnt want to be at the club??

Torres wouldn't have handed in a transfer request if Chelsea didn't try to bid for him. But you lot did and now you have his mind messed up, therefore making our best striker and only hope for a 7th place finish wanting to leave. Thanks again....

Not if they don't want to be here.

Rooney didnt want to be at Utd but thats all forgotten, Tevez wanted out at City but thats all forgotten. Football fans are fickle if he scores the winner at the Bridge next week you will be signing his praises.

Rooney didnt want to be at Utd but thats all forgotten, Tevez wanted out at City but thats all forgotten. Football fans are fickle if he scores the winner at the Bridge next week you will be signing his praises.

I won't. If he stays, I won't see him the same

Scores the winner for who? (6)

they have already forgotten that Gerrard once wanted out

Seems Suarez was too little too late

Torres wouldn't have handed in a transfer request if Chelsea didn't try to bid for him. But you lot did and now you have his mind messed up, therefore making our best striker and only hope for a 7th place finish wanting to leave. Thanks again....

Your club dosent rely on one player even though people may think it does. Chelsea dont nothing illegal in bidding for Torres.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

I won't. If he stays, I won't see him the same

Well your one in a million then fair play to you for that.

Scores the winner for who? (6)

Liverpool lol, although i have dreamt about him scoring the winner for Chelsea against Liverpool lol.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

And i believe the bid for him was accepted and he was minutes away from joining Chelsea. It was only because his family got threatend he decided to stay at Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back