Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your club dosent rely on one player even though people may think it does. Chelsea dont nothing illegal in bidding for Torres.

Unfortunatly most of the other players in our squad are **** so we do often rely on the performances of our best players (Torres, Reina, maybe Gerrard every now and then). Who do we replace Torres with though? N'gog/Kuyt? Think they can score our way into a top 7 place? No, neither do I. At the moment we do rely on Torres. What top player would want to join us when we don't have Torres? Suarez may even turn around and reject the contract now Torres wants out.

Liverpool lol, although i have dreamt about him scoring the winner for Chelsea against Liverpool lol.

---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

And i believe the bid for him was accepted and he was minutes away from joining Chelsea. It was only because his family got threatend he decided to stay at Liverpool.

Not going to argue, but that's not the reason.

Unfortunatly most of the other players in our squad are **** so we do often rely on the performances of our best players (Torres, Reina, maybe Gerrard every now and then). Who do we replace Torres with though? N'gog/Kuyt? Think they can score our way into a top 7 place? No, neither do I. At the moment we do rely on Torres. What top player would want to join us when we don't have Torres? Suarez may even turn around and reject the contract now Torres wants out.

Liverpool are still a top club and im sure they could convince Suarez to sign, Torres or no Torres. If they decide to do the deal not then will have 3 days to push through another deal for someone else too. Or if the reports are true you will get Sturridge whoes record for Chelsea is very good.

Being honest, I can understand why he would want to leave, he came to Liverpool to win things, it hasn't worked out like that. However, to do this, so near the end of the transfer window half-way through the season seems ridiculous to me, really, really disappointed in a player I've admired so much in the past few years.

Liverpool are still a top club and im sure they could convince Suarez to sign, Torres or no Torres. If they decide to do the deal not then will have 3 days to push through another deal for someone else too. Or if the reports are true you will get Sturridge whoes record for Chelsea is very good.
....This is the nicest ive ever seen you be about liverpool

Not disrespecting Sturridge, so then Liverpool fans will have gone from the prospect of a Torres/Suarez partnership early in the day, to Sturridge by night. Football's a funny old game.

....This is the nicest ive ever seen you be about liverpool

First for everything lol. Although i dont like Liverpool im not stupid and i know how big the club is and what they expect.

Not disrespecting Sturridge, so then Liverpool fans will have gone from the prospect of a Torres/Suarez partnership early in the day, to Sturridge by night. Football's a funny old game.

A Suarez/N'Gog/Sturridge partnership isent too shocking. Sturridge has scored 8 goals in 10 Chelsea starts and most fans are a little annoyed Carlo hasent give him more starts.

First for everything lol. Although i dont like Liverpool im not stupid and i know how big the club is and what they expect.

A Suarez/N'Gog/Sturridge partnership isent too shocking. Sturridge has scored 8 goals in 10 Chelsea starts and most fans are a little annoyed Carlo hasent give him more starts.
The prospect of another CL-less season was too much for him. People are asking why he left it so late in the window, perhaps he has waiting for Liverpool to secure Suarez? Of course I'm just speculating

and they call us Liverpool fans delusional XD No disrespect, but going from Torres/Suarez to Sturridge is not what I or any Liverpool fan would EVER want. Also most modern day footballers don't get about the prestige of a club anymore. Suarez would only want to go to Liverpool because of having the honour to play beside Torres. Lose him and we lose our main attraction and any hope of European football. Can you imagine any top player wanting to go to a club with no European football?

and they call us Liverpool fans delusional XD No disrespect, but going from Torres/Suarez to Sturridge is not what I or any Liverpool fan would EVER want. Also most modern day footballers don't get about the prestige of a club anymore. Suarez would only want to go to Liverpool because of having the honour to play beside Torres. Lose him and we lose our main attraction and any hope of European football. Can you imagine any top player wanting to go to a club with no European football?

Tevez went to City ;)

i wonder what pepe reina is think at the moment hes been linked with moves away from the club this month

I know it's a long shot, but surely if we get Suarez and Torres stays until the end of the season and we play well and we finish top 5 (once again, long shot). Would it be too much to think that he'd change his mind?

Rooney did it (for 250k a week)
Gerrard did it, and he's loved once again.

Anything can happen.

Torres aint going anywhere you can just him following the pattern of Ronney and Tevez i would love Torres to leave liverpool but this is a time were they need him so the timing is not great.

Also the players families getting threatend is totally out of order e.g. Ronney and Gerrard wouldn't be surprised if i saw the same thing with torres

A word to Torres...you"ll never experience again the intensity of love that #lfc fans feel for you. So why? And why now? #mistake

pretty much how i feel.
still back him though, just not with the same love as before.

A word to Torres...you"ll never experience again the intensity of love that #lfc fans feel for you. So why? And why now? #mistake

pretty much how i feel.

Like i say, you feel like that now but if he stays and starts scoring again the Torres tune will ring louder than ever in the Kop. Its just the way football is mate.

seems like chelsea is in desperate search for a replacement of Drogba. torres rumor still continues, all the the way from last year

pretty much how i feel.
I used to love the man, now I just feel disappointed with him :( I'll still like him but I won't wish him any luck, fortune or trophies at Chelsea if he does end up at 'that' place.

I know it's a long shot, but surely if we get Suarez and Torres stays until the end of the season and we play well and we finish top 5 (once again, long shot). Would it be too much to think that he'd change his mind?

Rooney did it (for 250k a week)
Gerrard did it, and he's loved once again.

Anything can happen.

Where did you hear Rooney is earning 250k a week?

I believe his basic wage at United is between 120 and 140k. Maybe I am wrong.

THink Torres will remain at Liverpool until the summer at least then he will evaluate his position from there.

THink Torres will remain at Liverpool until the summer at least then he will evaluate his position from there.

SSN reported it in their wage program they did.... 200k a week with a win bonus of 50k so basically 250k a week if they win

Footballers are getting pathetic now

Tevez
Rooney
and now Torres

Perfectly fine one minute and hands in transfer request the next

hope torres saga ends like tevez and rooney one

When he did the u-turn it was all in the papers was it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back