Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so the club has rejected his request, Chelsea will most likely fail to meet our valuation of him, so he stays.

Come Monday, players training for Stoke, what does Kenny do with him? Arm around the shoulder or bin him?

Dalgish has some tough days ahead of him.

---------- Post added at 05:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 AM ----------

Henry Winter from Twitter:

A word to Torres...you"ll never experience again the intensity of love that #lfc fans feel for you. So why? And why now? #mistake

SSN reported it in their wage program they did.... 200k a week with a win bonus of 50k so basically 250k a week if they win

Footballers are getting pathetic now

Tevez
Rooney
and now Torres

Perfectly fine one minute and hands in transfer request the next

hope torres saga ends like tevez and rooney one
its 180k with a 50k in bonus, but thats a discussion for another time.

Torres clearly hasnt been perfectly fine though.

hmmmmm so now he has actually handed in a transfer request. and yo uall said it was bollocks :L

hmmmmm so now he has actually handed in a transfer request. and yo uall said it was bollocks :L
no we said it was speculation, not the same thing. He is still yet to leave though so we will see how it plays out

I'm absolutely gutted at the moment. Feel sick.

no we said it was speculation, not the same thing. He is still yet to leave though so we will see how it plays out

well anyway you've got what you wanted now, you've heard it from the man himself. will be great to see him at the bridge.

Im annoyed at all the hypocrites floating around the place suddenly...

About a week ago.. Loved him
Now... Hate him
If he stays... will love him again in 2 weeks

absolutely pathetic you cant blame the lad for wanting to move tbh he is not going to win anythin major anytime soon at liverpool is he

Now... Hate him

absolutely pathetic you cant blame the lad for wanting to move tbh he is not going to win anythin major anytime soon at liverpool is he

It's not hypocrisy. It's football nowadays.

well anyway you've got what you wanted now, you've heard it from the man himself. will be great to see him at the bridge.

His contract runs out in 2014 I think?

Can you wait 4 years?

I'd rather him rot in the reserves than sell him to another English club.

Now... Hate him

You forget the fact that it was only a FEW days ago he said he was happy, love Dalglish and wanted to help get the club back where it belongs. So he has just proved that he is a massive liar and was talking bollocks.

You forget the fact that it was only a FEW days ago he said he was happy, love Dalglish and wanted to help get the club back where it belongs. So he has just proved that he is a massive liar and was talking bollocks.

thats right.. call him now and if he stays you'll soon be singing his song again

thats right.. call him now and if he stays you'll soon be singing his song again
Not every fan is a manc who is so quick to forget. Also I don't blame him for wanting to move and further his career, but doing it at the worst possible time is a massive dickheadish move and you can't blame people for being ****** off about it. He could just have easily waited a few months until summer and done it then.

I think Liverpool should take heart from Arsenal digging in and making Fabregas stay last summer. Nobody can question his commitment now, so I guess Torres will be the same if the club stands firm and says 'you will stay'. Good luck to Liverpool.

Not every fan is a manc who is so quick to forget. Also I don't blame him for wanting to move and further his career, but doing it at the worst possible time is a massive dickheadish move and you can't blame people for being ****** off about it. He could just have easily waited a few months until summer and done it then.
Dont see why you need to mention Mancs for a start, and i point you all back to how quickly you have forgiven Gerrard from almost signing for chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back