Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Liverpool I would get every cent of a MILLION out of Chelsea and City, Sign Suarez sell Torres and in the summer get Aguero/Hunterlarr

u think Aguero will come if u guys dont get champs league football, no offence intended but Aguero will be going into his prime years and would want to spend those years at a club in a position to challenge for major honours such as Man Ud or Real Madrid or Chelsea ;)

You should sell Torres...no point keeping an unhappy player. I always knew he wanted to leave...i saw it from him. And he have been fed up with empty promises for so long.. i dont think Liverpool can turn his head this time.

PS. Aguero would never go to Liverpool.

Last edited:
Players should honour their contract or be made too

Simple as that and i mean every player

Players should honour their contract or be made too

Simple as that and i mean every player

Owners should be made to keep their promises too then? Thats why Torres is leaving...because they are not keeping them. Of course he want to leave...he doesn't want to play in europa league next seasons.

Owners should be made to keep their promises too then? Thats why Torres is leaving...because they are not keeping them. Of course he want to leave...he doesn't want to play in europa league next seasons.

I don't know if you remember, but a few months ago, this group called FSG took us over, and so far, have done everything fine? Torres wanted a striking partner, and they have delivered...

Your only saying that cos you support money bag's and you want them to buy Torres.

New owners have took over and gave everything that torres and fans have wanted so far.. fund for suarez and dalglish as manager

he better not join chelsea then.

Your only saying that cos you support money bag's and you want them to buy Torres.

What would we do with Torres? Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli...Torres? NTY.

I know they have new owners now but face the truth...your team aren't going to be title challengers this year...neither next..and maybe not even after that one. And Torres is almoste 27 and he can't wait that long.

As your owners said:..."our target is to challenge City, chelsea, Arsenal, ManU in a COUPLE of years". Thats not enough for Torres.

Last edited:
Are you a football supporter...If you havent noticed the Premier league table has been going mad this season...Im a UTD supported and Liverpool are seventh by like 6points of 5th...It is still possible Liverpool could get a Champs league spot...You can not say they are not improving :S, They lost to UTD by a dodgy penalty then lost to Blackpool which was really unlucky then drawed with a Eveton side 2-2 and are now picking up wins...

If Chelsea offer anything over £60M I'd take it. Their fellow gloryhunting club City may join in and offer something ludicrous like £80M. Torres is no way near worth that amount of money and he can **** off while we buy a better player in return with the money.

If Chelsea offer anything over £60M I'd take it. Their fellow gloryhunting club City may join in and offer something ludicrous like £80M. Torres is no way near worth that amount of money and he can **** off while we buy a better player in return with the money.

Lmao you actually think we can buy a better player? Pfft

Hopefully LFC are trustworthy and maintain their stance

TORRES IS NOT FOR SALE

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

What would we do with Torres? Dzeko, Tevez, Balotelli...Torres? NTY.

I know they have new owners now but face the truth...your team aren't going to be title challengers this year...neither next..and maybe not even after that one. And Torres is almoste 27 and he can't wait that long.

As your owners said:..."our target is to challenge City, chelsea, Arsenal, ManU in a COUPLE of years". Thats not enough for Torres.

you'd play torres where dzeko has played last couple of games.. miles better player than balotelli and dzeko

TORRES IS NOT FOR SALE

Yes I do. Torres hasn't exactly been in top form for the past 12 months has he? Now he wants to go so I can't see a sudden return to his top form with him being a sulking baby on the pitch. Unless he changes his mind, apologises and wants to stay then its fine but if he wants to go then having to rely on him as our main striker won't be very good will it?

Personally though I'd rather he go in the summer when we can rebuild.

Are you a football supporter...If you havent noticed the Premier league table has been going mad this season...Im a UTD supported and Liverpool are seventh by like 6points of 5th...It is still possible Liverpool could get a Champs league spot...You can not say they are not improving :S, They lost to UTD by a dodgy penalty then lost to Blackpool which was really unlucky then drawed with a Eveton side 2-2 and are now picking up wins...

Of course they have a chance...but the same is with Barca-Real. barca leads with 4 points..it doesn't look much but in reality it's a huge lead. Liverpool are probly improving...but so are all the other top 5 teams. They have won 2 games in a row...they will lose and i am sure they are not going to be very close to the top 5 teams. The reality is that Sunderland is better than Liverpool atm. And they are also improving.

There are so much contenders...i cant see Liverpool gonig past them in a couple of seasons.

Of course they have a chance...but the same is with Barca-Real. barca leads with 4 points..it doesn't look much but in reality it's a huge lead. Liverpool are probly improving...but so are all the other top 5 teams. They have won 2 games in a row...they will lose and i am sure they are not going to be very close to the top 5 teams. The reality is that Sunderland is better than Liverpool atm. And they are also improving.

There are so much contenders...i cant see Liverpool gonig past them in a couple of seasons.

Haha agree with most but the sunderland are better than liverpool bit about made me choke!
Almost as abd as my mate askin if leicester were better than liverpool the other day

you'd play torres where dzeko has played last couple of games.. miles better player than balotelli and dzeko[/quote]

Torres is Miles more injury prone and 3 years older than Dzeko. And he has played longer in the Premier League. And Balotelli has been injury prone recently. But he is only 20 and class. Even if Torres would be a bit better...you can't buy every player. But it's clear that Torres deserves better than Liverpool now. It's time for him to move on i think.

And Sunderland are buying Muntari, Sessegnon. Top players...they really are improving. So idk why you choked ;)

Torres is Miles more injury prone and 3 years older than Dzeko. And he has played longer in the Premier League. And Balotelli has been injury prone recently. But he is only 20 and class. Even if Torres would be a bit better...you can't buy every player. But it's clear that Torres deserves better than Liverpool now.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Torres is Miles more injury prone and 3 years older than Dzeko. And he has played longer in the Premier League. And Balotelli has been injury prone recently. But he is only 20 and class. Even if Torres would be a bit better...you can't buy every player. But it's clear that Torres deserves better than Liverpool now. It's time for him to move on i think.

And Sunderland are buying Muntari, Sessegnon. Top players...they really are improving. So idk why you choked ;)

Torres is miles better end of.
and sunderland buying muntari and sessegnon.. Lol yea qorld class players they are got united chelsea madrid and everyone after them :S

TORRES IS NOT FOR SALE

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you'd play torres where dzeko has played last couple of games.. miles better player than balotelli and dzeko

Torres is Miles more injury prone and 3 years older than Dzeko. And he has played longer in the Premier League. And Balotelli has been injury prone recently. But he is only 20 and class. Even if Torres would be a bit better...you can't buy every player. But it's clear that Torres deserves better than Liverpool now.

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

Torres is miles better end of.
and sunderland buying muntari and sessegnon.. Lol yea world class players they are got united chelsea madrid and everyone after them :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back