Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol...3 users flaming me for that. Im very disappointed. And i expect Dzeko to score many goals? No actually...i expect him to help the team. Scoring goals or whatever...

Yeh..it might be speculation then. But to me it's a fact...or when did someone score 35 league goals in a season in england?

....why am i wasting time writing this?

Exactly.. id give up in a thread with mostly liverpool fans! ;)

You clearly have inside knowledge of the situation so I bow to your wisdom, but surely FSG were warned that the January transfer window is no time to drive a hard bargain - it's a seller's market after all. It's my contention that they should have started the horse-trading far sooner ie: we should have had reps in Amsterdam in the first week in January, not the last to get a deal for Suarez done.

If you read my post I DID blame Hicks & Gillett as the main cause of Torres' frustration.

I never claimed to have inside knowledge, i just used well reported facts oO) and my own business knowledge.

Hodgson was only sacked around the 9th/10th January, so with Kenny coming in, nothing was ever going to get done straight away. You seem like you expect everything to happen over night, the truth is, Liverpool probably only upped their offer because the deadline is so soon.

& tbh, i'd still expect 1 or 2 new signings this window. Everyone's getting ****** off because they've been so used to being itk while H&G were in charge, that now we have owners that are doing things properly (behind closed doors) everyone seems to think nothing is being done...

Bring Suarez and Adam in (if Blackpool will actually co-operate) before the window ends, keep Torres until the summer unless we get a 60 million pounds offer (money up-front).

If we get those 2 and keep Torres, see if we can get to the top 4, if not that'll be Torres gone in the summer. I'd then assume on-top of Torres transfer money we'd have at least 80 million to spend on a mixture of top players, and young prospects. I'd also let Johnson go, Skrtel, Konchesky and Poulsen for about 20 million combined. Bring in:

De Silvestri
Kjaer
P.Jones
Taiwo
M'Vila
Honda
Llorente

Obviously not gonna happen but:

Reina
De Silvestri-Kjaer-Agger-Taiwo
Gerrard-M'Vila-Adam
Honda
Llorente-Suarez​

Once gelled could be a great team, one can dream eh.

Lol...3 users flaming me for that. Im very disappointed. And i expect Dzeko to score many goals? No actually...i expect him to help the team. Scoring goals or whatever...

Yeh..it might be speculation then. But to me it's a fact...or when did someone score 35 league goals in a season in england?

....why am i wasting time writing this?

We're not flaming you. If we were flaming you, we'd be a **** of a lot less polite (and let me tell you, it's hard not to be).

I doubt very much someone's scored 35 league goals, but many have scored over 30. Off the top of my head, Shearer, Cole, Ronaldo, Phillips, Henry all have. Who's to say Suarez won't break that record?

Oi And Ben, back off from Taiwo, he's ours. :P

I still dont think the deal will happen and havent from the start but Chelsea fans i know are at it already. At the game today in the 1st half their was a remdition of Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9. But i found this on a Chelsea website which i think it pretty witty.

At first he said he was a red TORRES TORRES,
He hates the Kop and loves The Shed TORRES TORRES
He's told the club he wants to leave,
to play with Frank instead of Steve,
Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9

His armband said he was a red, Torres Torres
but Roman came and turned his head, Torres Torres
went to the club that gives out flags,
and where the captain shags the slags,
Fernando Torres,
......keep an eye on ya bird

Fernando Torres,
Thats quite poor..

Wont happen anyway but the chelsea version is better than the original!

I still dont think the deal will happen and havent from the start but Chelsea fans i know are at it already. At the game today in the 1st half their was a remdition of Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9. But i found this on a Chelsea website which i think it pretty witty.

At first he said he was a red TORRES TORRES,
He hates the Kop and loves The Shed TORRES TORRES
He's told the club he wants to leave,
to play with Frank instead of Steve,
Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9

yep my mates were at the game and all Chelsea fans were singing it

the best part of the song is how he wants to play with Frank not Steve lol

Waiting for more news on this issue tho, all seems quite and hope we manage to bring in atleast one player this window after the David Luiz deal broke down

Fernando Torres,

Allegedley lol.

He said that he was always 'Pool, Torres Torres
But suddenly he turned a tool, Torres Torres
He's gone to Frankie, Terry too
He'll miss a sitter on debut
Chelsea's crocked No. 9

would be abit of a fail if he was just doing all this for money

would be abit of a fail if he was just doing all this for money

Rooney and Tevez did. I would like to think Liverpool fans have more about them then to forgive him if he got a payrise out of this.

Latest:

Rumours once again i state RUMOURS

Apparently Dalglish and Gerrard have been on the phone to Torres trying to convince him to stay and they now rate the chances on him staying 60-40 in favour oh him staying

Also apparently he has withdrew his transfer request

All sources are from jouno's on twitter - once again Rumours so dont have a go at me :P

PS: Enough of the songs ****** me off. will be completely different if he stays

Rooney and Tevez did. I would like to think Liverpool fans have more about them then to forgive him if he got a payrise out of this.

Honestly, i'd just be happy to keep him till Summer.
But, if this is all for more money, then he can go in the summer, idc.

he may seem irreplaceable, but we're Liverpool Football Club, nobody is bigger than the club, and nobody is irreplaceable :D

Why would we? If he is only at the club for the money, get rid, he gets paid more than enough as it is.

Why would we? If he is only at the club for the money, get rid, he gets paid more than enough as it is.

Thats what im saying. Utd fans have forgiven Rooney, City fans have forgiven Tevez but will Pool fans forgive Torres that is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back