Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you blame gerrard or torres though?

world class players that wont win no way near as much as they could
i mean they could play for any side in the world and win everything but at the minute there still with troublesome liverpool.. i think they have already shown enough loyalty for me to evee think about calling them :)

That's what I am getting at. If they want to move for success and trophies then fair enough, but to move for an extra wage, when they're already being overpaid.. In the words of Ian Holloway, 'it's wrong!'.

Im not sure, hope he signs a new deal. Give him that extra £!

Sell the fringe players and stuff will be looking good. btw FM2011, Torres Loyalty = 20 :D:D:D

Got 2 count for something!

That's what I am getting at. If they want to move for success and trophies then fair enough, but to move for an extra wage, when they're already being overpaid.. In the words of Ian Holloway, 'it's wrong!'.

haha yup totally agree! :)

Aww, if thats true, i hope it goes through. anelka sucks anyways compared to torres

I'm sure torres will stay but anyone else see mirroring pr moves he did with his days at Athletico?

Aww, if thats true, i hope it goes through. anelka sucks anyways compared to torres

yea but it will be at least 40million and anelka so it wont be too bad for either side if it happened although id rather keep torres tbh

£50m with Anelka on loan until the end of the season.

Then we do what we can to get Llorente and Hazard with the Torres money.

Torres has now burned his bridges for me by handing in the request, withdrawn or not, he can **** off.

£50m with Anelka on loan until the end of the season.

Then we do what we can to get Llorente and Hazard with the Torres money.

Torres has now burned his bridges for me by handing in the request, withdrawn or not, he can **** off.
you'd face a big fight for Llorente with Real Madrid,

Definitely, absolutley massive fight. But if anyone can convince someone to join the club, then it is our current manager.

Definitely, absolutley massive fight. But if anyone can convince someone to join the club, then it is our current manager.

No. tbh i dont see it.. the main attraction for llorente was torres due to spanish thing... of course he would rather choose real madrid.. this is what i mean sell torres for 50million and buy good players not quality cus quality players will choose clubs in champions league and challenging for title each year

And a fight for Hazard with Arsenal :S But with £50m, who knows ;) Personally, I wouldn't mind if he stayed as long as he makes some kind of statement, but would like to see him gone in the summer if him and Suarez don't hit it off.

Here's a nasty thought - if Torres goes, the only qualified striker we have left to play in the European League, our last chance of a trophy this season, is the mighty N'gog - oh, & Kuyt I suppose. Don't know if Pacheco is available to play in this competition.

I'd love you lot to get Hazard, purely to majorly **** off my Arsenal supporting friend who is convinced they'll sign him in the summer.

Here's a nasty thought - if Torres goes, the only qualified striker we have left to play in the European League, our last chance of a trophy this season, is the mighty N'gog - oh, & Kuyt I suppose. Don't know if Pacheco is available to play in this competition.

& Jovanovic.

I'd rather Torres stayed tbh.

It's been too quiet today. Getting worried now.

Liverpools new way now with transfers is too not let anythin out what so ever so its all just rumours

kills you as a fan :/

I'm just focusing on Suarez. Seen him on SSN wearing the Liverpool tracksuit at Melwood :D

Post #416

More info..

Vredesbyrd

BREAKING NEWS there will be some big news regarding Fernando Torres coming from both #LFC and #CFC at around 7pm or 8pm GMT!

or

mfowen91

RT @larney10: I have Heard the same from the editor of an Italian sports Newspaper, That Dalglish has convinced #Torres to stay put. #lfc

Tons of rumours he is now staying are circulating

Guess this is false?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back