Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post #416

More info..

Vredesbyrd

BREAKING NEWS there will be some big news regarding Fernando Torres coming from both #LFC and #CFC at around 7pm or 8pm GMT!

or

mfowen91

RT @larney10: I have Heard the same from the editor of an Italian sports Newspaper, That Dalglish has convinced #Torres to stay put. #lfc

Tons of rumours he is now staying are circulating

Rooney didin't leave. Neither did Tevez...Charlie Adam haven't left either, Darrent Bent did. The success rate with those transfer requests haven't been very good. I wouldn't be suprised. But i think he might leave in the summer then.

There's no way LFC would sell Torres atm, Dalglish wouldn't have it.
Hopefully the Torres changing his mind bit is true :)

Thats what im saying. Utd fans have forgiven Rooney, City fans have forgiven Tevez but will Pool fans forgive Torres that is the question.

Oh. I know I won't, I don't know about others. If he changes his mind and expresses his desire to stay of course, but if he has done it all for a payrise, just no.

Oh. I know I won't, I don't know about others. If he changes his mind and expresses his desire to stay of course, but if he has done it all for a payrise, just no.

Id give what ever bloomin payrise he wants we ****** need him :P

i know what you mean and i do agree.. but football nowadays is sadly more money generated :(

Meh, I'd prefer a team of Reina's, Carra's, Gerrard's and Kuyt's who actually love playing for Liverpool Football Club.

I honestly can't see Torres doing it for the money though, I can only see him doing it to find success to be honest, or to put the owners under a bit of pressure.

Meh, I'd prefer a team of Reina's, Carra's and Kuyt's who actually love playing for Liverpool Football Club.

I honestly can't see Torres doing it for the money though, I can only see him doing it to find success to be honest, or to put the owners under a bit of pressure.

corrected that for you ;)

All players do it for the money. Do you think they would be playing football for living if you got £50 a week? Would you move to a different company if they offered you 3 times the pay? ofcourse you would. We are passionate about the clubs we support but the players who play for them are no where near as passionate.

I'm sure Torres enjoys being at Liverpool, But i bet he would love £180.000 A week even more.

Let's not be hypocrites here. We would all jump at the chance to earn that kind of money so let's not berate footballers for their greed just because we want them to stay at our favourite clubs. Players move on. We just have to move on too.

corrected that for you ;)

You don't think Gerrard loves playing for the club? He's supported us since he was a boy, obviously he was thinking about going aswell but decided against it. I reckon he loves Liverpool as much as Carragher but again we haven't had enough success for one of the best midfielders ever.

We forgave Stevie, but that wasn't about money for sure.

I just think Nando was ****** off with the lack of ambition by the club in the transfer market....up to yesterday. Remember that he lobbied for the move before the Suarez deal went through.....so why hasn't he withdrawn his transfer request ?

Maybe he's just had enough of LFC.

You don't think Gerrard loves playing for the club? He's supported us since he was a boy, obviously he was thinking about going aswell but decided against it. I reckon he loves Liverpool as much as Carragher but again we haven't had enough success for one of the best midfielders ever.

exactly.
he flirted with leaving. That's why i've never felt the same about him since.
and it's why Carra is my Mr. Liverpool

All players do it for the money. Do you think they would be playing football for living if you got £50 a week?

I'd pay to play football in the Premier League...

I'm sure Torres enjoys being at Liverpool, But i bet he would love £180.000 A week even more.

Which is my point, let him go if he is only playing for the money, if he wants to move for success, then fair enough but if he's moving for extra money then I'm not really sure what to think. Is that extra 80,000 really going to benefit him that much, I'm sure he already has all the luxuries he needs.

Let's not be hypocrites here. We would all jump at the chance to earn that kind of money so let's not berate footballers for their greed just because we want them to stay at our favourite clubs. Players move on. We just have to move on too.

Hardly hypocrtical, if I was earning 50,000 a week, I wouldn't move to a club I didn't have feeling for for 100,000 a week, as that extra money is simply not gonna benefit me in any way.

Can you blame gerrard or torres though?

world class players that wont win no way near as much as they could
i mean they could play for any side in the world and win everything but at the minute there still with troublesome liverpool.. i think they have already shown enough loyalty for me to evee think about calling them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back