Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
No news is good news guys.

Although I have a sneaky feeling that he will stay, if and I mean IF he stays, then I expect a huge apology from him before he gets my support back.

I dont care about statements or whatever if he stays and starts banging them in again ill support him as much as i do now

Just watch.. best not be true.. man this video is depressing :(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1osDX1qlSlI"]YouTube - Fernando Torres - Is This The End? HD[/ame]

50 million for Liverpool. You could get a few worldclass players with it. As for Llorente, he prefers real...but if Real aren't intrested...then idk.
And Hazard....he is already a Arsenal player. Wenger wants him and he has said himself that he wants to play for Arsenal.

50 million for Liverpool. You could get a few worldclass players with it. As for Llorente, he prefers real...but if Real aren't intrested...then idk.
And Hazard....he is already a Arsenal player. Wenger wants him and he has said himself that he wants to play for Arsenal.
only if arsenal make a move and he signs. Otherwise nothing is guaratneed

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

he actually said he would want to play for teams like arsenal where youngsters can play. basically he wants first team football, not to go somewhere and play from the bench. If lIverpool can offer than then there is every reason why they could get him

There was a load of rumours earlier today that Torres' agent has been acting in the best interests of himself & not Torres'.

How true they are, I don't know, but it wouldn't suprise me tbh. Nothing would atm

There was a load of rumours earlier today that Torres' agent has been acting in the best interests of himself & not Torres'.

How true they are, I don't know, but it wouldn't suprise me tbh. Nothing would atm
That wouldnt suprsie me at all, its what agents do. They spot and exploit any opportunity, we've seen it twice already this season

Last edited:
Off the Arsenal Website its not set in stone he will join us

Arsène Wenger has ruled out a January bid for Eden Hazard.

The 20-year-old Belgian international has been linked with Arsenal recently. But Hazard operates in an attacking midfield role for Lille and Wenger says he is fully-stocked there.

“In the offensive department we have many players,” said the Frenchman. “If I give Carlos Vela and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas out on loan it is because we have what it takes.

“At the end of the season we'll have a look at the situation but at the moment it's completely ruled out.”

Off the Arsenal Website its not set in stone he will join us

Arsène Wenger has ruled out a January bid for Eden Hazard.

The 20-year-old Belgian international has been linked with Arsenal recently. But Hazard operates in an attacking midfield role for Lille and Wenger says he is fully-stocked there.

“In the offensive department we have many players,” said the Frenchman. “If I give Carlos Vela and Jay Emmanuel-Thomas out on loan it is because we have what it takes.

“At the end of the season we'll have a look at the situation but at the moment it's completely ruled out.”

Would be a good player for arsenal f they do get him in the summer but why post in this thread?

really hope Torres stays i dont mind liverpool and want them back where they belong the top 4

also that video is deep hope he stays with you

also why did the keep showing torres skining the arsenal player :P

I have heard he is staying and has sacked his money grabbing agent, no idea if its true though

So many rumours its untrue..

journo's dont like it as they have no idea whats happening so they making up ****

its obvious because so many people are reporting different stuff

I have heard he is staying and has sacked his money grabbing agent, no idea if its true though

Nah it's not true. That is BIG news, if it were true there'd be some form of statement from him now.

Two latest tweets:

Boardman...

If Torres accepts #LFC won't sell (or won't sell now) he needs to come up with a cover story - otherwise the next 4 months will be ****.

And

BrianDurand56

Ballague says Torres wrote Transfer Request before Suarez deal done, because he thought we weren't signing anyone. Agent handed it in after so Nando not happy, claims he now wants to retract. If I was a betting man... staying.

How was the request sent, ******* carrier pidgon?! So to me this sounds like a load of bullshit, he wants to leave but has now realised he won't be allowed to until the summer and needs to think up and excuse so he isn't hated for the next 5 months.

I dont care about statements or whatever if he stays and starts banging them in again ill support him as much as i do now

Just watch.. best not be true.. man this video is depressing :(

YouTube - Fernando Torres - Is This The End? HD

quality video. This shows how great a player Torres is and how much of a catastrophe it would be for him to leave. Torres :wub:
Even though I dont even support Liverpool!

So many rumours its untrue..

journo's dont like it as they have no idea whats happening so they making up ****

its obvious because so many people are reporting different stuff
exactly the last two days has just been a shitload of speculation, with some of it turning out to be partially true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back