Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was working on his shooting on his own??

just said on ssn a few mins ago the last two Liverpool players to train on their own were Xavi Alonso and Javier Macherano so that could be a sign that the deal could go through but who knows only Torres knows if he is staying or leaving

Considering this is FM Base, there are a lot of different fans on this thread and there is helluva lot riding on this, this thread is remarkably civil :O

Perhaps everyone sees Torres to Chelski as a done deal, so what's there left to argue about ? It appears the vast majority of LFC fans now see our former hero in a new light, the attitude being: 'Let's get the most we can for him now & then we move on'. Any bad vibes going out will tend to be aimed at the player rather than a rival club, hence the lack of aggro.

Last edited:
Still no news on it, this isnt happening.

Liverpool and Chelsea are two of the biggest clubs on the planet and im sure they are doing everything in their power to keep all this behind closed doors.

just said on ssn a few mins ago the last two Liverpool players to train on their own were Xavi Alonso and Javier Macherano so that could be a sign that the deal could go through but who knows only Torres knows if he is staying or leaving

Surely he can't stay now, given that he's ripped up his relationship with the supporters & his fellow team mates? His life will be a nightmare.

Last edited:
Meh you've been alright ;) A bit annoying on day one and a bit of day two when every post you made was repeating "He will end up making a statement saying he loves Liverpool as they're such a bigger club and will give everyone a confidence boost and go on to score the winner vs. Chelsea".

But other than that, yup you've been okay :P

Lol my theory did make sence until he actually handed in a transfer request though didnt it.

Imagine if Chelsea pull the plug now

Awkward in training for Torres then!

For a little bit i assume it will be, football fans and players are fickle and if he stays majority of the fans will forget about this by the end of the season especially if you win the Europa League or get in the top 4.

Surely he can't stay now, given that he's ripped up his relationship with the supporters & his fellow team mates? His life would be a nightmare.

I think maybe Liverpool FC need to take this into consideration, i know he is a prize asset but he has damaged a really good relationship. Although they wont and never do i think clubs should listen to the fans abit more and being a Chelsea supporter i know all about that lol.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Meh...think Barca & Madrid will question that statement.

Not the 2 biggest lol, i said 2 of the biggest.

Liverpool and Chelsea are two of the biggest clubs on the planet and im sure they are doing everything in their power to keep all this behind closed doors.

We're bigger.

More Profit.
More Revenue.
More League Titles.
More Champions League Titles.

^^^^ That all suggests that we are STILL a big club.

Been a bad few days. Typical Liverpool though, just as everything is looking up. BANG! If I was Suarez I'd be seriously reconsidering if I want to come or not to be honest.

We're bigger.

More Profit.
More Revenue.
More League Titles.
More Champions League Titles.

^^^^ That all suggests that we are STILL a big club.

Hold on a minute where did i say Liverpool wearnt a big club??? Can someone help me on this??

Absolutely not.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

I expect you too but i didnt personly ring up Nando and unsettle him did i lol. (or did i (6))

Agreed,

Hold on a minute where did i say Liverpool wearnt a big club??? Can someone help me on this??

Just a ******* contest I'm thinking. Our friend has just fallen into the bad old LFC fan habit of looking back at our golden history instead of looking at the way things are now. Under FSG we should be looking forward now too ( with a bit more hope of success happily ).

Totally, i think Kalou is terrible. And Obi Mikel, i don't rate him that much at all. Kalou screws up alot, he's ****.

What the Kalou that managed to keep us in the Cup yesterday and i believe im right in saying our 2nd top scorer to date this season. Kalou is an excellent impact player, and as for Mikel he has been one of the most improved players in the PL this season and i beleive many would agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back