Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently 50 million deal done and dusted. To be confirmed tomorrow.

No player transfer involved, supposedly. Just heard it on SSN.

Apparently 50 million deal done and dusted. To be confirmed tomorrow.

No player transfer involved, supposedly. Just heard it on SSN.

No. SSN's said IF Chelsea up their offer to £50 Million.
Not that it was done.

No. SSN's said IF Chelsea up their offer to £50 Million.
Not that it was done.

I heard they had officially upped their bid to the 50 million asking price.

Unless my ears deceived me. I am well and truly fuming about our FA Cup game at the moment, so maybe I had selective hearing, but I think it is true.

Why would we want either of those? :S I'd rather we just got money up-front.

I'd rather he didn't go anywhere tbh.
I'd rather he stayed till the end of the season, gave FSG a chance in the summer transfer market, and if he still wasn't impressed, let him go. but yet.

It'll only show we're weak if we let him go. Be a very poor decision. If Arsenal, United and City can all keep players why can't we? Just shows that clubs can bully us into selling our best players.

What the Kalou that managed to keep us in the Cup yesterday and i believe im right in saying our 2nd top scorer to date this season. Kalou is an excellent impact player, and as for Mikel he has been one of the most improved players in the PL this season and i beleive many would agree with me.

Yeah, he managed to keep us in the cup. But over all, i don't rate him, never had. It seems to me that Chelsea fans either love him or hate him. I do't think he progressed like we thought he would. He screws up so much it's unbelievable. And he'd be our top goal scorer if he could hit a barn door and nor over run the ball almost all the time he has it.
And Mikel, he's improved this season, i would agree with you on that, but still think he's a **** player.

haha, now i've said all that, you watch Kalou win us the Champions League :)

I'm going to be so gutted if its true. Can't explain the feeling. Still not got over Alonso.

I'd rather he didn't go anywhere tbh.
I'd rather he stayed till the end of the season, gave FSG a chance in the summer transfer market, and if he still wasn't impressed, let him go. but yet.

It'll only show we're weak if we let him go. Be a very poor decision. If Arsenal, United and City can all keep players why can't we? Just shows that clubs can bully us into selling our best players.

If the player dosen't want to be here, of course we'll have to let him go, or he won't be bothered trying.

I heard they had officially upped their bid to the 50 million asking price.

Unless my ears deceived me. I am well and truly fuming about our FA Cup game at the moment, so maybe I had selective hearing, but I think it is true.

If they had upped it, it'd be everywhere - including the rather annoying ssn's yellow ticker at the bottom.

If they had upped it, it'd be everywhere - including the rather annoying ssn's yellow ticker at the bottom.

True, it would be on the flash bar at the bottom.

Maybe it was a rumour I heard on there.

Ten things Fernando Torres has to look forward to by joining Chelsea, and we're not sure he's properly thought this through:
1. Introducing the missus to John Terry
2. Getting some friendly texts from Ashley Cole
3. Playing on the right-wing when 4-4-2 with Drogba doesn't work

4. Watching Only Fools and Horses with 'Lamps' and the lads
5. Getting 'Blue is the colour' tattooed on his arm
6. Getting booed after a home draw
7. Getting booed after a 1-0 home win
8. Reacquainting himself with Yossi Benayoun on the Stamford Bridge treatment table
9. Free trips on Roman's yacht
10. At long last, a stable environment, no wacky owners, and a long-term manager firmly in place. Oh, hang on...

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...ning-Chelsea-article686283.html#ixzz1CXwxnUZH

can i just point out, that SSN's are saying:

'Sky Sources tell us that blah blah blah"

Sky sources are wrong about stuff most of the time :)

Ten things Fernando Torres has to look forward to by joining Chelsea, and we're not sure he's properly thought this through:
1. Introducing the missus to John Terry
2. Getting some friendly texts from Ashley Cole
3. Playing on the right-wing when 4-4-2 with Drogba doesn't work

4. Watching Only Fools and Horses with 'Lamps' and the lads
5. Getting 'Blue is the colour' tattooed on his arm
6. Getting booed after a home draw
7. Getting booed after a 1-0 home win
8. Reacquainting himself with Yossi Benayoun on the Stamford Bridge treatment table
9. Free trips on Roman's yacht
10. At long last, a stable environment, no wacky owners, and a long-term manager firmly in place. Oh, hang on...

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opi...ning-Chelsea-article686283.html#ixzz1CXwxnUZH

Quite depressing and funny but lets counter that.

1. Playing with a world class squad not just 2 players
2. Playing under a current world class tried and tested manager
3. Playing Champions League football
4. A chance to add to his medel cabinet
5. A pay rise
6. Better training facilities
7. A captain he can understand
8. Playing with a target man who will take some load of him
9. Not playing with Lucas or Johnson!!!

Only have 9 but this is off the top of my head. All fun and games lets not forget lol.

Balague on Sky Sports. LFC negotating with Chelsea. Torres feels he has to go and knows he has to accept the consequences.:(

Surprised fergie hasnt said anything yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back