Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
A term so overly used nowadays it is ridiculous.

If Nicolas Anelka is world class then I am Foghorn Leghorn.

If Anelka is world class, I'm Boy George.

Anelka, the club hopping, money grabbing cheat, whose brother also helps in the club hopping money grabbing stuff. Pass.

If Anelka is world class, I'm Boy George.

Anelka, the club hopping, money grabbing cheat, whose brother also helps in the club hopping money grabbing stuff. Pass.

Anelka is world class. How is he a cheat?? If i remember correctly many Pool fans wanted to sign him on a perminent all them years back??

Jacko, do you need to personally fight every single thing that goes slightly against Chelsea? :P

Lol.

You do not remember correctly, he flopped at Liverpool.

N'gog > Anelka.

yea i agree now that is utter bullshit.. rather have anelka anyday :P

EDIT: And yes he is utter miles away from anelka!

Just read this from someone:

All I have been told is that work is going on. As we all know whether it works or not is what will be judged. However silence does not mean we are not working.

If what I'm told is correct a few members of staff deserve a holiday come 11pm tomorrow.

Not sure what to make of that...

All I have been told is that work is going on. As we all know whether it works or not is what will be judged. However silence does not mean we are not working.

If what I'm told is correct a few members of staff deserve a holiday come 11pm tomorrow.

Guessing thats meaning Pool staff?

I guess it either means we are busting Chelsea's balls over a fee or that they have tied Torres to a chair and will keep him their for the next 27 hours. My guess is the first one.

EDIT: My bad read it wrong, sounds like it's the latter ;) - still not very positive though.

Last edited:

I make that the Pool staff are trying to convince him to stay.

I make that the Pool staff are trying to convince him to stay.

And based on: ''If what I'm told is correct a few members of staff deserve a holiday come 11pm tomorrow.''

Could mean trying and potentially succeeding?

I dont think the transfer was ever seriously on

jesus, people who say anelkas not good should watch him. he might be a bit inconsistent but there's no doubting he has world class ability oO)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back