Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks moving to Chelsea isn't a step forward for Torres?

confirmed that saurez passed his medical and will be confirmed signing in the morning

jesus, people who say anelkas not good should watch him. he might be a bit inconsistent but there's no doubting he has world class ability oO)

He is not world class, not many players are world class. The term is overused :S

Just read this from someone:

All I have been told is that work is going on. As we all know whether it works or not is what will be judged. However silence does not mean we are not working.

If what I'm told is correct a few members of staff deserve a holiday come 11pm tomorrow.

Not sure what to make of that...

could mean they already have replacements lined up.

#LFC confirm Luis Suarez has passed a medical and agreed personal terms. "We expect to complete paperwork tomorrow."

One in, one out.

Please dont go to chelsea Torres dont make them stronger. :(

Just me that thinks Roman wont pay the 50mil?

jesus, people who say anelkas not good should watch him. he might be a bit inconsistent but there's no doubting he has world class ability oO)

There aren't many players out there who are world-class and Anelka certainly isn't one.

I sincerely hope that if Torres is still at Anfield on Tuesday, there is an explanation on everything from the club + him.

There aren't many players out there who are world-class and Anelka certainly isn't one.

he had one good season at aresnal, one good season at chelsea, was half decent at bolton, and that is pretty much it. i think he only scored 4 goals last time he played for liverpool.

Anelka is world class. How is he a cheat?? If i remember correctly many Pool fans wanted to sign him on a perminent all them years back??
Major LOL. Anelka is about as world class as my **** cavity.

Take the money...

He's not as good as most people make out. Would cost the bomb, and dosen't even want to come England.

Disagree with that but its your opinion, He didn't start for Milan yesterday, personally I would love to see him in the Premiership just not with Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back