Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. His motives are for the right reasons, but his timing is awful, and the fact that it's Chelsea he's (could be) going to is why Liverpool fans are so angry.

Who's to say FSG won't do good in the summer though?
They've done right by us so far, i think Torres should have the decency to see what they can do in a proper transfer market, instead of jumping ship now.

I mean, cmon, apart from the FA Cup, realistically what are Chelsea going to with this year?

Realistically, Liverpool won't win anything this year, and don't forget if he joins now he'll be available for the Champions League this season, so he could win that too.

RUMOUR ALERT - RUMOUR ALERT - RUMOUR ALERT

Someone on the RAOTL (Reliable Liverpool site) saying he's now staying after talks today

Few more twists and turns left in this one.

Someone on the RAOTL (Reliable Liverpool site) saying he's now staying after talks today

What a surprise!

I will be the happiest little boy in the world if this turns out to be true! :P

but im not believing anythin haha

Anelka not keen on Reds move..

I would rather have no players involved if a deal were to be struck. If worse comes to worst, you can have 30M + Kalou (Kalou being 20M). |)

Yes, get rid of Kalou!....****, if we dont sign Torres, give him to them any way. Anelka is our top scorer

Plus ALL of these rumours going out, i believe they're from Liverpool fans trying to convince them selves he's staying.

Ohhh, Looks like Tottenham just had a bid of 38.5 million rejected....the player in question is Sergio Aguero

Last edited:
Atletico reject 38.5M bid from Spurs for Sergio Aguero - Breaking news on SSN now.

Not related to this but hey.

Yes, get rid of Kalou!....****, if we dont sign Torres, give him to them any way.

Plus ALL of these rumours going out, i believe they're from Liverpool fans trying to convince them selves he's staying.

if you want too see.. log onto twitter and you will see all journo's ( hardly any lpool fans ) are all saying different things inc he is staying or he is leaving

Btw of course you would say that you a bloomin chelsea fan so dno why im writing this :P

Says someone who's team plays in arguably the worst league I have ever seen?

Yes, his post was ridiculous. That part is true, as N'Gog is actually a half-decent footballer.

But how does the club you support determine whether you can rate players? Does that mean I'm not allowed an opinion on most professional players because I don't support a very good team? By that logic, only Barcelona fans can make fun of everyone's players. Just because someone supports a weaker side rather than glory hunting or following a bigger side doesn't mean they can't discuss other side's players.

Tony Barrett talking like it's a done deal on Twitter "wait for his explanation for leaving" etc.

and on Times website saying Nando's lawyer is going to London as we speak to sort the contract.

I think it's over now guys.

Realistically, Liverpool won't win anything this year, and don't forget if he joins now he'll be available for the Champions League this season, so he could win that too.

I know it's a ****** trophy, but Europa League.
And, i can't see Chelsea winning the Champions League, nowhere near strong enough IMO.

If he was moving (or talking of moving) to Barcelona or somewhere where he was guaranteed trophies, i could accept it...

Tony Barrett talking like it's a done deal on Twitter "wait for his explanation for leaving" etc.

and on Times website saying Nando's lawyer is going to London as we speak to sort the contract.

Look how different these two rumours are lol. My god the transfer window is fun.

I know it's a ****** trophy, but Europa League.
And, i can't see Chelsea winning the Champions League, nowhere near strong enough IMO.

If he was moving (or talking of moving) to Barcelona or somewhere where he was guaranteed trophies, i could accept it...

But its somthing we could win, we have got so close in years gone by and with someone like Torres in the side then we could go that 1 bit further and win the thing.

Look how different these two rumours are lol. My god the transfer window is fun.
no one knows anything, this is what our press has come down to, chinese whispers and jumping on the bandwagon

Still not confirmed though, Alex gave a source saying the opposite.

Fun?

Go to the Liverpool official forums and check the "Suarez speculation thread"

About 17k posts of uncertainty, it was horrible.

Don't know how much "This is anfield" on Twitter know:

@thisisanfield
This Is Anfield
Fernando Torres will be at Stamford Bridge a week today, guaranteed. #LFC #CFC #Torres

if you want too see.. log onto twitter and you will see all journo's ( hardly any lpool fans ) are all saying different things inc he is staying or he is leaving

Btw of course you would say that you a bloomin chelsea fan so dno why im writing this :P

HAHA ;) Of course ;D.....If you were In for Drogba, i'd be exactly the same as any Liverpool fan at the mo

You from Up North?

Fun?

Go to the Liverpool official forums and check the "Suarez speculation thread"

About 17k posts of uncertainty, it was horrible.

Fun for the non-Liverpool supporters. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back