Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad tomorrow is the last day and we will finally get to know what was true and what wasn't....

I get the feeling, from the radio silence that LFC are trying to cushion the blow of losing Torres with another big purchase of their own.

Call me absolutely crazy/mad/senial/high, but my money is on Llorente.

I get the feeling, from the radio silence that LFC are trying to cushion the blow of losing Torres with another big purchase of their own.

I would ****. Llorente is a God.

llorente and saurez up front would be good, if both could addapt to the prem. wouldnt mind throwing in a decent winger too, we would soon forget torres if we end up with 3 new players all firing and ready to go.

Heard the other day that the Athletic presedent said all the time he is running the club then Llorente will stay an Athletic player. I know his turn is due up for election but thats not till the summer. I supose you could but his contract out but i believe its around 50million plus.

Heard the other day that the Athletic presedent said all the time he is running the club then Llorente will stay an Athletic player. I know his turn is due up for election but thats not till the summer. I supose you could but his contract out but i believe its around 50million plus.

Torres said two weeks ago he wants to stay. The times, they are-a changin'.

His buy out clause is 63m euros.

competion between who gets the most users viewing a thread between Torres and Aguerro :P

heard new rumors where in for hulk from porto 30mil euros will get him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back