Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think torres will join chelsea, Dalglish probably convinced him to stay.

Yes, get rid of Kalou!....****, if we dont sign Torres, give him to them any way. Anelka is our top scorer

I don't get all the Chelsea's fans hate towards Kalou.
He's a great player, saved Chelsea yesterday in the only competition that you've still got a reasonable chance of winning and almost every time I see him play he plays well.

So, could you explain this to me, please?

I know it's a ****** trophy, but Europa League.
And, i can't see Chelsea winning the Champions League, nowhere near strong enough IMO.

If he was moving (or talking of moving) to Barcelona or somewhere where he was guaranteed trophies, i could accept it...
But in most people opinion, and probably Torres', chelsea are capable of winning the CL, more so with Torres in the side, and we know they are looking to strengthen (multiple failed bids already) so we can expect them to try againi n the summer, so Torres would near enough be guaranteed to compete for trophies

so from these rumours in the last few days we know Torres will be playing for Chelsea and Liverpool wearing the number 9 shirt for both teams and being represented by new a new agent. Also Sturridge and Anelka will both join Liverpool on a perminant and loan deals. Realistic lol.

Don't know how much "This is anfield" on Twitter know:

@thisisanfield
This Is Anfield
Fernando Torres will be at Stamford Bridge a week today, guaranteed. #LFC #CFC #Torres

Chelsea play Liverpool next weekend. So he will either still be at Liverpool or at Chelsea, either way he will be at Stamford Bridge.

He's a great player, saved Chelsea yesterday in the only competition that you've still got a reasonable chance of winning and almost every time I see him play he plays well.

He is like marmite at Chelsea, i for one like Sala. I think he is an impact player and is excellent at coming off the bench and doing somthing dangerous.

Steven Davis is better than N'gog and ******* is being looked at for £7million, more than N'gog is worth!

why compare a midfielder with a forward?

Ngog is better than beattie healy and lafferty

I think Jelavic is the closest to him

Im sorry, what? When did they make that move? This window is ridiculous

It broke about 5 minutes ago. £90m worth of bids over the weekend, extremely ridiculous. I swear clubs just wait to the last days for the thrill.

Like i sid in a previous post, he can't hit a barn door, 90% of the time over runs the ball. I'll admit he is better as a substitute, when he starts, he is absolute wank. Funny thing is, i was at the Everton game yesterday, and most of us groaned. He can't change a game either....and then he saves us....but hey ho, he's still wank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back