Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
heard new rumors where in for hulk from porto 30mil euros will get him

I would be amazed if that happens.

The player said he wouldn't leave Porto this month but I guess we can't believe anything nowadays?

I can only see him joining City in the summer to be honest.

If Torres goes tomorrow, expect us to make a move for Ashley Young.

just something i've heard,
Abramovich isn't willing to go above £40Million Cash, and with Liverpool wanting £50 Million, could be a sticking point.

Seems odd when the player he wants is so desperate to leave.

If Torres was undecided prior, he definately wants to go, because he knows of the reception if he stays. Think Van Hoojidonk

just something i've heard,
Abramovich isn't willing to go above £40Million Cash, and with Liverpool wanting £50 Million, could be a sticking point.

Seems odd when the player he wants is so desperate to leave.
This wouldnt surprise me if im honest

A few views from Chelsea fans is that Roman wont spend no money at all. He bid for Luiz and the deal didnt happen he bid for Torres and it wont happen. Chelsea fans are suggesting maybe he is bidding for these players to try and prove people wrong that he wont spend money on Chelsea anymore. But having no entention of actually going through with the deal.

A few views from Chelsea fans is that Roman wont spend no money at all. He bid for Luiz and the deal didnt happen he bid for Torres and it wont happen. Chelsea fans are suggesting maybe he is bidding for these players to try and prove people wrong that he wont spend money on Chelsea anymore. But having no entention of actually going through with the deal.

If this is true, then cheers matey. Unsettling our best player to the max 2K11!

Also heard rumours that Torres left a meeting with Kenny Dalglish in tears - not sure how true it is, or what to make of it.

So he unfairly played Torres into thinking they wanted him ?

If this is true, then cheers matey. Unsettling our best player to the max 2K11!

Also heard rumours that Torres left a meeting with Kenny Dalglish in tears - not sure how true it is, or what to make of it.

So he unfairly played Torres into thinking they wanted him ?

With uncle Roman, anything is possible lol.

With uncle Roman, anything is possible lol.

If it's true he has no intention of buying them, then he has turned from that cool Uncle you love to visit, to an awkward inappropriate Uncle you're not quite sure about. ;)

If it's true he has no intention of buying them, then he has turned from that cool Uncle you love to visit, to an awkward inappropriate Uncle you're not quite sure about. ;)

"he touched me here, and here".

or, as i like to call him....

uncle dickwad.

(H)

He left Melwood in tears, that, as far as I know, is true.

---------- Post added at 04:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:12 AM ----------

If he never had any intention of buying Torres 'uncle Roman' is a *****.

He will stay at Liverpool.

Quote me on this if you like. I just have a feeling.

But if he doesn't, we will sign 2 players at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back