Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uncle Roman is also very clever, if that is the case. If he engineered this situation, then he's achieved everything he could possibly have wished for and more. The reactions of Alex, Jones and so on rather prove that.

Sneaky, yes. Unsporting, yes. Incredibly dickish, yes. Effective? If this is the case, yes.

He will score on Feb 6th for either Liverpool or Chelsea i will guarantee it

Whatever the outcome you know deadline day will be exciting

I will miss it all as i am in College to 4 :'(

Deadline is 11pm, meaning we won't know if the big deal of the day is complete until Wednesday morning. Plenty of time.

You'd get educated on what transfers happened, right? :D

Thats what iv done all my life... Is this the reason im un-employed lol.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Deadline is 11pm, meaning we won't know if the big deal of the day is complete until Wednesday morning. Plenty of time.

Tuesday morning surely?? Why is it 11 and not 12?

Thats what iv done all my life... Is this the reason im un-employed lol.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

Tuesday morning surely?? Why is it 11 and not 12?

Usually the big deal of the day is always left till right at the last minute, and we spend the entire next day wondering if the transfer has gone through in time or not and then we finally find out the day after that.

Also it's 11PM because the stock markets close at that time I believe...

Here's a line from Rory Smith's article in the Telegraph: The London club have offered Salomon Kalou to Liverpool

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back