Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell Torres for 60m then swoop for Aguero for 38m stick 2 fingers up at spurs then with remaining buy someone else and while chelsea are trying to figure out how to play Torres and Drogba liverpool should have two strikers ready to fire on all cylinders

It's been quiet now on the Torres front for the past 2 days now,
which leads me to believe, tomorrow will be ******* manic.

and i have a business exam. joy.
i hope that when i get home at half 3, Torres is still a Liverpool player, and that come 11PM, Fernando Torres is still a Liverpool player. Otherwise. **** will go down

:)

Usually the big deal of the day is always left till right at the last minute, and we spend the entire next day wondering if the transfer has gone through in time or not and then we finally find out the day after that.

Also it's 11PM because the stock markets close at that time I believe...

Well with old 'Arry in the frame to buy players now and with his hefty brown envelope stuffed with 50's under his desk then I suspect he'll still be actually signing players come Wednesday morning. All because of that ''faulty fax machine''

Best possible situation at midnight tomorrow:
Suarez and Adam signed. Torres still at the club.

Worst possible situation at midnight tomorrow:
Suarez pulls out due to Torres leaving, no agreed fee for Adam. Torres gone.

Here's something Liverpool fans would love to know :P - "Last week's matchday programme for the visit of Manchester United contained an interview with Adam in which the midfielder proclaimed his love of Manchester United, stating he is "a regular visitor to Old Trafford when the Seasiders aren't in action".

Here's something Liverpool fans would love to know :P - "Last week's matchday programme for the visit of Manchester United contained an interview with Adam in which the midfielder proclaimed his love of Manchester United, stating he is "a regular visitor to Old Trafford when the Seasiders aren't in action".

You know John O'Shea used to be a Liverpool supporter and Matt Busby played for Liverpool?

Sky Sources: Liverpool prepared to sell Torres for 50m.

See how serious Chelsea are now

Suggestions amongst the journos are that Torres' little sojourn to Spain was to get the medical done out there.

Suggestions amongst the journos are that Torres' little sojourn to Spain was to get the medical done out there.

well that'd be tapping up, and considering Chelsea are already under a suspended ban, i can't see them being that dumb. Abramovich on the other hand, i can.

With 23 hours left, nothing agreed between either club, no personal terms agreed and a medical still to be done (a medical that could be fairly complicated) the clock looks to be ticking on FT's 'dream' move.

wishful thinking, i know :P

I dont think this will happen and am hoping we've made a bid for someone else that somehow is being kept secret but will sign tomorrow.. Far out i know!

Just read through a few pages on this topic due to a hectic weekend at work.
First of all, I love Torres so much. He was an idol. Got his signature tattooed on arm, the elvish tat he has aswel. So to say I like him is an under statement.
I always knew the day that he left I would be distraught. I can understand why he wants to go, BUT to do this 3 days before the window closes is darn right disrespectful to the club that he apparently loves, and he has betrayed the fans. A lot of my respect for him has gone..but like I said, I understand that as a footballer you only have a shortish career. But surely things are on the up with the club. Debt free, the king and the helm. Exciting transfers coming in without the worry of who to sell to buy.
I really don't know what I think about the situation.
Feels like my best pal has being doing the dirty with the missus.
If he goes, we can build as a team and hopefully not have to rely on two players all the time.
I'm resigned to thinking he is leaving, so don't know what I would think if he stays...
All I know is that I'm going to have to get booked down the tattoo shop for a few expensive cover ups lol.

Eurosport:
The Blues are preparing to smash the British transfer record with a £50m offer for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres say the Daily Telegraph while The Mirror say Chelsea will complete the £25m capture of Benfica’s Brazilian centre-half David Luiz by the 11pm deadline.

i hope these are both trueeee (A)

Just read through a few pages on this topic due to a hectic weekend at work.
First of all, I love Torres so much. He was an idol. Got his signature tattooed on arm, the elvish tat he has aswel. So to say I like him is an under statement.
I always knew the day that he left I would be distraught. I can understand why he wants to go, BUT to do this 3 days before the window closes is darn right disrespectful to the club that he apparently loves, and he has betrayed the fans. A lot of my respect for him has gone..but like I said, I understand that as a footballer you only have a shortish career. But surely things are on the up with the club. Debt free, the king and the helm. Exciting transfers coming in without the worry of who to sell to buy.
I really don't know what I think about the situation.
Feels like my best pal has being doing the dirty with the missus.
If he goes, we can build as a team and hopefully not have to rely on two players all the time.
I'm resigned to thinking he is leaving, so don't know what I would think if he stays...
All I know is that I'm going to have to get booked down the tattoo shop for a few expensive cover ups lol.

are you a bummer?? it's ok it's allowed these days...why on earth would you get another mans name on your arm?? get it off even if he stays lol.

Being an American, I'm not so savvy when it comes to finding the best football news. What websites would you guys recommend for keeping up with the latest news? What sites break news first and are the most reputable?

Being an American, I'm not so savvy when it comes to finding the best football news. What websites would you guys recommend for keeping up with the latest news? What sites break news first and are the most reputable?
Sky Sports News and BBC sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back