Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all Seriousness Who ever said Mikel is ****( Joss) that is retarded. Carrick is no way better then Him, neither is Zab, **** it Mikel Better then Song and Thud for that matter..

On the Torres issue, if he doesnt go in the summer i will be suprised, Many Real will make an offer...? Can jose persuade him to join Ath Great rivals...? He wont leave for chelski this window! the only English side he will ever play for is City for cash after liverpool i reckon.
Very few teams could bring him in the summer, and you can genuinely rule out Real Madrid imo. Think he will stay in Liverpool, depending on what happens between now and say, early july transfers wise.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Can't see him joining Real, he loves Athletico far too much.

This now, makes capturing the signature of Suarez absolutely vital.

We need a real show of intent now to show Torres that the owners are here to win.
Aye you have the money and right owners, time to deliver on those promises. failure would almost guarantee his, and probably Reina's, exits

Darrent Bent's Price was over inflated because he is ENGLISH and a proven prem Goalscorer , 34 Million is far from insulting a quarter of that would have been insulting, And they are in ageing team agreed however they are the English Champions , Regularly challenge for the Title , Have Better Players than Liverpool , Can offer more money , Are in the Champions League regularly what more can reasons do you need!

Can't see him joining Real, he loves Athletico far too much.

This now, makes capturing the signature of Suarez absolutely vital.

We need a real show of intent now to show Torres that the owners are here to win.

*Sigh8 I suppose i can reccommend to Fergie Just to do your guys a favour then, But you owe me.. ;)

I knew he wanted to leave. If Liverpool doesn't listen to him...it might unsettle him. He is 27 and wants to play in CL. I understand him and i think all the Liverpool fans understands him too.

I knew he wanted to leave. If Liverpool doesn't listen to him...it might unsettle him. He is 27 and wants to play in CL. I understand him and i think all the Liverpool fans understands him too.
he has never said he wanted to leave...

Abromovich probably made the bid, Ancelotti more than likely had no idea about it.

That is true he hasnt actually said he wants to leave but he wants to hear what chelsea would offer him!

That is true he hasnt actually said he wants to leave but he wants to hear what chelsea would offer him!
again where has he said that, thats an assumption. And to be honest its pretty obvious what chelsea could offer him

Well that's what they are saying on SSN! Guiellm Balague kept using the word "HE" so that implies that he has spoke to torres and also Torres's representatives have said they want to speak to Chelsea but that is expected from an agent!

Villa to barcelona was completely different though... they were in debt and in a team that nearly got relegated from the spanigh league.. plus he wanted to go

torres deal is completely the opposite in every way... 50million would not be enough IMO as we wouldnt be able to replace him with 50million just buy 4/5 avergae players and once again make our squad abit more average like we have been doing over the past 5 years

And saying torres is not worth it LOL

He now averages a goal every 120minutes in the premier league since he joined
that is the best average in the history of the 1st dividion in england... henry was previous best now torres has overtook him
source: Opta

Im taking this all as **** until Carlos confrence at 1pm

ist not **** mate its been confirmed by Liverpool chelsea made a bid haha! and i think suarez might be able to fill Torres boots given the chance he was great at the world cup and can substitute as a goalie! haha

Villa to barcelona was completely different though... they were in debt and in a team that nearly got relegated from the spanigh league.. plus he wanted to go

torres deal is completely the opposite in every way... 50million would not be enough IMO as we wouldnt be able to replace him with 50million just buy 4/5 avergae players and once again make our squad abit more average like we have been doing over the past 5 years

And saying torres is not worth it LOL

He now averages a goal every 120minutes in the premier league since he joined
that is the best average in the history of the 1st dividion in england... henry was previous best now torres has overtook him
source: Opta
Torres has 2.5 years left on his contract, to expect more than 50 million is laughable.

torres as i painfully admit a top, top striker and will never move to chelski unless liverpool were in serious trouble ( fingers crossed :p

I have full confidence that Torres will stay, Even more so if Daglish gets the full time job. Anyone who has read his book will know what I mean

You could do with reading this.

I think he said he is staying because he didn't think there would come any offer. Now there is an offer...so he is considering it. Anyways...he is not a Chelsea player till there is an official announcment ;)

But this came so late so i dont think he will move...time will tell.

Torres would be idiotic to move to Chelsea, he moved to Liverpool and became a star player and an absolute hero for their fans. Hopefully Torres would rather be at a club that sings his name, sticks by him and loves him with amazing history and wanting to push on showing how much they need him, rather than the guaranteed wod of cash and champions League football that Chelsea can give him.

I think he said he is staying because he didn't think there would come any offer. Now there is an offer...so he is considering it. Anyways...he is not a Chelsea player till there is an official announcment ;)

But this came so late so i dont think he will move...time will tell.
no he hasnt ever said anything like that, this is torres we're talking about. if he really wanted to leave there would be offers from every single top club. and he isnt considering any offer, it was rejected by chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.