Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
We hope haha (joking). I'll put a cheeky bet on Torres to be booed come the end of the season when he hasn't performed and Chelsea don't win the league. Feel free to quote me on his Chelski fans. Before you say am being bitter don't its just my opinion.

I will definitely hold you to that then.
before this season he has been one of the best strikers in the world and has even shown glimpses in an underperforming side with absolutely no support whatsoever, and he still manages 11 goals somehow!
he will definitely score goals for us, probably a LOT, considering how good our support players are. the only reason he was poor for you was he had no motivation - you were an underachieving side playing some pretty dire football - now he has everything he needs to return to the form that made him arguably the best striker on the planet.

Torres is like a seemingly faithful girlfriend who toys with the Kops and dumps them when he can't get laid with them, so he moves to Chelsea to **** amongst the best in the business.

Both Liverpool and Chelsea today created potentially destructive partnerships.

Suarez and Carroll could easily be just as menacing as Drogba and Torres - especially when Drogba is coming to the end of his career; Torres is in his peak but is still bugged by niggly injuries.

Suarez & Carroll both yet to hit their peak, both playing under the tutelage of our best ever striker as well. Carroll could definately be moulded into a great all round center forward by Dalglish.

I'm upset and dissapointed about Torres going, particularly in the manner he's left.
But the future's bright, and it's refreshing to have owners who aren't afraid to put their hand in their pocket back at the club.

Wonder if Torres would celebrate if he scores on Sunday?

Wonder if Torres would celebrate if he scores on Sunday?

I reckon he will to be honest. An Drogba will have a dance and hug him an smile like a *** head. Then up comes Terrys jumps on his shoulders. Typical.

Torres wont celebrate on Sunday if he scores but his new teamates will do that for him im sure. I dont think he will even start, on the bench i rekon.

If he does, he'll lose even more respect from me.
Im sure he wouldnt be too fussed.

I dont think Luiz will start, first prem game against Lpool wouldnt be the best idea.

I reckon he will to be honest. An Drogba will have a dance and hug him an smile like a *** head. Then up comes Terrys jumps on his shoulders. Typical.
I bet even though he will be booed, he still wont celebrate if he scores.

I bet even though he will be booed, he still wont celebrate if he scores.

I would of thought that an without the shocking interview and the way he left I doubt he would of been boo'ed.

If he had gone in the summer most would of understood (As well as being gutted and slightly angry for a while). He came to us wanting to win trophies and that hasn't happened.

I would of thought that an without the shocking interview and the way he left I doubt he would of been boo'ed.

If he had gone in the summer most would of understood (As well as being gutted and slightly angry for a while). He came to us wanting to win trophies and that hasn't happened.
Have you ever considered the fact that he didnt want to leave him the summer? and that he actually wanted to give the new owners the chance to convince him to stay? Clearly they failed to do so

Have you ever considered the fact that he didnt want to leave him the summer? and that he actually wanted to give the new owners the chance to convince him to stay? Clearly they failed to do so

I know all this, I'm not stupid. I mean 3 days before the transfer window closes leaving us 3 days to find a replacement that we desperately needed. Having to rush and overpay for Carroll because we were desperate.

I'm sure when he releases his next book we'll know why he left.

Pointless trying to guess.

I will definitely hold you to that then.
before this season he has been one of the best strikers in the world and has even shown glimpses in an underperforming side with absolutely no support whatsoever, and he still manages 11 goals somehow!
he will definitely score goals for us, probably a LOT, considering how good our support players are. the only reason he was poor for you was he had no motivation - you were an underachieving side playing some pretty dire football - now he has everything he needs to return to the form that made him arguably the best striker on the planet.

And of course Chelsea are playing brilliant this season...NOT!!!!!
2 more years and Chelsea will be mediocre at best...And Torres will want to leave as well...So enjoy him while it lasts...

I know all this, I'm not stupid. I mean 3 days before the transfer window closes leaving us 3 days to find a replacement that we desperately needed. Having to rush and overpay for Carroll because we were desperate.
again who says he wanted to leave three days before? The heirarchy must have known this was coming, and if they were really caught flat footed, then hats por on their part. It was chelsea who made the offer so late, and torres took his opportunity

again who says he wanted to leave three days before? The heirarchy must have known this was coming, and if they were really caught flat footed, then hats por on their part. It was chelsea who made the offer so late, and torres took his opportunity

Who's to say he wasn't tapped up. He made a statement in January that made it took like he wanted to stay and help out then all the sudden bang an offer comes in. How did they know he would be available. Seemed like a strange offer to me. But anyway only the people inside the deal know.

The deal WONT happen. At the moment as we know it Torres has asked Liverpool to listen to Chelsea's offer and he say he is willing to leave Liverpool. What i believe will happen is it will go right down to the wire then Torres will release a statement saying "Chelsea was an option but they are a smaller club than Chelsea and i love Liverpool". This will give the whole club a lift and make him hero number 1 again.

Sad yes i know but this is what will happen and suprise suprise just in time for the Chelsea - Liverpool clash next Sunday.

How wrong i was, but honestly i couldnt care it was a win win situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back