Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea's new No. 9: Fernando Torres

And for Pool Fans who are hating him, I think he showed a great deal of loyalty in rejecting a move this summer but in the half season he did stay with u guys, the old owners got managers like woy

It's not just that, look at my sig and the difference in 19 days. That is why I hate him. If he said 3 weeks ago he might leave then meh fair enough, I'd understand but still be disappointed.

The way he has done it though is a joke, handing in a ******* transfer request with three days left to get a replacement?!

I'll be there Sunday and I'll be giving him my all.

It's not just that, look at my sig and the difference in 19 days. That is why I hate him. If he said 3 weeks ago he might leave then meh fair enough, I'd understand but still be disappointed.

The way he has done it though is a joke, handing in a ******* transfer request with three days left to get a replacement?!

I'll be there Sunday and I'll be giving him my all.

look u honestly feel his mindset changed so much in the space of 3 weeks, I am wiling to bet my Xbox that he wanted to leave all along but would not do anything drastic unless he was confirmed of Chelsea's interest in him, albeit we made a move for him a bit late but thats when he took his cue and told everyone he wanted to go to Chelsea, i highly doubt he just made that decision..... either way we gave u 50m which u foolishly went to spend on Caroll, I would have taken Suarez and Sturridge or Anelka and invested the 50m in the summer but apparently LFC did not want either of them

look u honestly feel his mindset changed so much in the space of 3 weeks, I am wiling to bet my Xbox that he wanted to leave all along but would not do anything drastic unless he was confirmed of Chelsea's interest in him, albeit we made a move for him a bit late but thats when he took his cue and told everyone he wanted to go to Chelsea, i highly doubt he just made that decision..... either way we gave u 50m which u foolishly went to spend on Caroll, I would have taken Suarez and Sturridge or Anelka and invested the 50m in the summer but apparently LFC did not want either of them

If he wants to go, he should have told us instead of walking around Anfield with a face like a slapped **** for 18 months. I think you overspent on Torres but then we went and overspent on Carroll. Makes £22.8m on Suarez look like a bargain!!

I would say good transfer window for both Chelsea and Liverpool.

Chelsea get a world class striker on his day. Which will be a lot more now he has left us.
Liverpool get rid of a miserable striker and replace him with a potentially potent and two potentially world class strikers.

I'm sorry, for those that say ''no hard feelings''

The man ****** us about big time, made a mockery of us. He's never the same Fernando Torres for me. He can rot in a steaming sack of ****.

well for 60 millions who gives a ****? in my opinions 2 strikers like suarez and carrol up front beats 1 torres... if we manage to salvage something from this season with suarez and carrol scoring nobody will give a flying **** for mr torres at the end of the season..(my opinion)

---------- Post added at 03:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Torres "I've joined a top level club"

XD

/slap torres XD

Torres will regret this move.
Yeh he will win some trophies with Chelsea in next couple of years. But what he wont get is the love and admiration he got of the whole family of Liverpool FC. Chelsea will not love him as much as Liverpool fans did. But he fits in with the primadonas of Chelsea. I genuinely believed he was one of us. He sure is a brilliant liar. Im unhappy the way he dealt with the transfer, But i genuinely believe that it will make LFC stronger. We have lost better players than him before. Very excited about the signings of Suarez and Carroll, superb replacements. YNWA

Chelsea's new No. 9: Fernando Torres

And for Pool Fans who are hating him, I think he showed a great deal of loyalty in rejecting a move this summer but in the half season he did stay with u guys, the old owners got managers like woy

TBH, he ****** them. He made a mess by handing transfer request 3 days from deadline. And he forced his move on the last day, without givning any chance for Liverpool to work on the replacements,

For those that don't think that Torres is the devil incarnate:

"So, after this, there are no more steps forward. This is the top level. The target for every footballer is to try and play at one of the top-level clubs in the world, and I can do it now. I have to be very, very happy as I am. The last three or four days have been very hard for me, especially after everything I have lived in Liverpool.

"But, as I said before, I can say I'm a Chelsea player now. I'm really happy and I'm sure I am doing one big step forward in my career joining a club like Chelsea. This is a great club, a real responsibility and everyone is expecting great things about me and I'm prepared and ready for the challenge."

GRADE A ******.

TBH, he ****** them. He made a mess by handing transfer request 3 days from deadline. And he forced his move on the last day, without givning any chance for Liverpool to work on the replacements,
You argue chelsea ****** them, they were the ones who came in late, and matched the figure they had been given in the summer (i suspect they came in late just to do one over liverpool) Liverpool tried to resist, given the late late move, Torres was having none of it and put in a transfer request

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

For those that don't think that Torres is the devil incarnate:

"So, after this, there are no more steps forward. This is the top level. The target for every footballer is to try and play at one of the top-level clubs in the world, and I can do it now. I have to be very, very happy as I am. The last three or four days have been very hard for me, especially after everything I have lived in Liverpool.

"But, as I said before, I can say I'm a Chelsea player now. I'm really happy and I'm sure I am doing one big step forward in my career joining a club like Chelsea. This is a great club, a real responsibility and everyone is expecting great things about me and I'm prepared and ready for the challenge."

GRADE A ******.
What do you not expect him to say good things about his club?

I've been saying this to my Chelsea mate, Torres is a snake. Obviously players move and all that and I expected Torres to up and leave AGES ago but just 2/3 weeks ago he said he was going to see out his contract, then he puts in a transfer request? That's shocking IMO.

What do you not expect him to say good things about his club?

Whilst at the same time implying that we aren't a top level club? We may not be challenging for honours but we're still a **** sight bigger than that rag.

Looking back over this thread, it's quite amusing really.

The deal WONT happen.
I honestly find it funny how much this has taken off.

Hehe.

Also, to all of you Chelsea fans making up Torres chants, I reiterate:

He said that he was always 'Pool, Torres Torres
But suddenly he turned a tool, Torres Torres
He's gone to Frankie, Terry too
He'll miss a sitter on debut
Chelsea's crocked No. 9

I need to take a nap now.

Only problem Pool has is they didn't pick up a new winger or LB they could've used. I expect them to spend on both in the summer.

The Drogba - Torres partnership won't last long. Drogba will be back in France in 2 years probably.

Bottom line - I think the Luiz deal was better. One of the best prospective CBs in Europe and on the rise. Clearly a Brazil regular in the near future. He'll settle fast with the help of Ramires and Alex and will reach his peak right as John Terry nears the end of his career. Brilliant deal. Plus Matic wasn't wanted by Ancelotti anyways.

Expect heavy summer spending. Chelsea to swoop in for a squad player or two and a leading right midfielder. Perhaps another squad striker who can come off the bench ala Javier Hernandez. Liverpool for a new LB and winger or two. Bolster the midfield as well.

The thing I'm looking forward to most this week, is what Wenger and Sir Alex have to say about this madness on deadline day during their press conferences.

You argue chelsea ****** them, they were the ones who came in late, and matched the figure they had been given in the summer (i suspect they came in late just to do one over liverpool) Liverpool tried to resist, given the late late move, Torres was having none of it and put in a transfer request

At least he could have waited till summer before making a jump in the mid season. And i think he once said, he wont be playing for any other PL club except Liverpool and one day he would like to play in Germany/Italy.

You can't blame Chelsea on this, All the blame should be on Torres.

At least he could have waited till summer before making a jump in the mid season. And i think he once said, he wont be playing for any other PL club except Liverpool and one day he would like to play in Germany/Italy.

You can't blame Chelsea on this, All the blame should be on Torres.
You can blame them both in my opinion. Though they both had the right to what they did. Thats not to say liverpool fans shouldnt be angry though

Torres really ****** me off. I understand he wants to win some silverware but handing in transfer request with just few days to get the replacement, AND when the time we need him most AND when the arrival of Suarez! That's just unacceptable. He can move in summer if he wants to, but this! And personally, I dont really like Andy Carroll coz of his off-the-field thing..So shocked when I read his 36M transfer today..I mean, I thought Suarez will be our record signing and he surely not worth 36M! hopefully he'll score lots of goals to justify his transfer fee. Also, of all club in the world, why in the ****** **** did Liverpool sell torres to another premiership team and our rivals??!! Wtf.

Whilst at the same time implying that we aren't a top level club? We may not be challenging for honours but we're still a **** sight bigger than that rag.
Histroy wise you wont ever find me disagreeing with you, but we are talking about right now as in this and the next 2-3 seasons where Torres is at his peak. Not saying you shouldnt be angry, just think some of the feeling is over the top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back