Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. Love how the un-creative the Chelsea fans are.
Just re-wording OUR Torres song. Sigh. Shows how good there support is ;)

Everyone on about how much Carroll cost, it doesn't even matter.
Our net spend this window was £1.8M or something similar.
Chelseas is what? £75M in one window. Looks good for FFP :)

What and teams dont carry on players songs from other clubs??? If anything its another dig at Pool.

Their*. Shows how uneducated Liverpool's supporters are :P

It does matter how much Carroll cost. If you'd paid less, or bought another players then you'd have made a healthy profit in the transfer window, rather than the loss you made.

It does matter how much Carroll cost. If you'd paid less, or bought another players then you'd have made a healthy profit in the transfer window, rather than the loss you made.

1. I'm tired, leave me alone :P

2. What would you rather have? a £1.8M loss, or a £70M+ loss?

The way Liverpool fans should see it is this, this time last year that cash would have been pocketed or put towards debt repayments.

1. I'm tired, leave me alone :P

2. What would you rather have? a £1.8M loss, or a £70M+ loss?

Of course you'd rather have the first one. But then Chelsea aren't exactly a good example of a self-sustainable club!

Get Hodgson back lol, thought they didnt like the long ball game.

What? Rush was a target man, as was Toshack, both are now Liverpool legends, neither played under a long ball game...

Torres-Deadline Day Special

TORRES - DEADLINE DAY

A special Chelsea TV feature highlighting some of the key moments of the arrival of Fernando Torres. The events of this January's deadline day will long live in every Chelsea fans' memory now see what really happened. While others speculated, Chelsea TV was the only channel with access to the new number 9 - now watch how the real story unfolded.
Friday - 8pm

ChelseaTV

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Chelsea_TV_Details/0,,10268~2283402,00.html?WT.mc_id=FBCFCtorresshow-ctvo

Btw I do not want this to turn into some hate thread, if you are just going to post some **** about him or Chelsea, please dont waste your time

yeah same here, apparently they got some clips of the negiotiations, dont know how true that is tho

If i was Chelsea then it would make sence, just to show that their was no dodgy business going on. I know the cameras apparently caught alot but how much im not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back