Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watching Soccer AM?

Stephen Graham on it, scouser, Liverpool fan - the stuff he's coming out with is brilliant!
No video's of it yet, but when he came out, he went to the Chelsea shirt with Torres on the back, took it off the wall, and pretended to **** on it.

Absolute quality!

In the last three seasons, 1 win each and a draw.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

YouTube - Chelsea FC - Fernando Torres Song

This is god-awful...Shame on Chelsea

Obviously being an outsider you wont know the full extent of this. This lad always does things like this it is a joke basicly, somthing for the kids.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

Anyone watching Soccer AM?

Stephen Graham on it, scouser, Liverpool fan - the stuff he's coming out with is brilliant!
No video's of it yet, but when he came out, he went to the Chelsea shirt with Torres on the back, took it off the wall, and pretended to **** on it.

Absolute quality!

suprised me a Liverpool fan bringing up history...

Obviously being an outsider you wont know the full extent of this. This lad always does things like this it is a joke basicly, somthing for the kids.

---------- Post added at 04:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

suprised me a Liverpool fan bringing up history...

oh dear.
Mate, it was a joke, one that went down very well with the audience,
and i'm sorry, but it's true - he was only making reference to the fact that Torres spent weeks in a hotel room learning about the club, he could learn your history in a day.

guess the truth hurts eh?

oh dear.
and i'm sorry, but it's true - he was only making reference to the fact that Torres spent weeks in a hotel room learning about the club, he could learn your history in a day.

He can learn it in a day because he was alive when Chelsea made their history so he remembers it.

Love how Torres can go from being Pool's most loved player to most hated, if Drogba left us and we were in Liverpool's state, I would respect his decision instead of trying to insult him in every way I can

oh dear.

stop living in the past will u, every club has a history, just because urs is more glorious does not mean u keep quoting how we supposedly have no history

Love how Torres can go from being Pool's most loved player to most hated, if Drogba left us and we were in Liverpool's state, I would respect his decision instead of trying to insult him in every way I can

Pool fans arnt used to their big name stars wanting to move. First Mascherano and now Torres.

Of course you would...

Of course you would...

yeah i forgot u can predict the future :P

btw when Joe Cole left us, I doubt any of the Chelsea fans on this site did anything similar to what the Pool fans are doing

Agreed Cole is nothing compared to Torres but by and large he was an important player for us

Pool fans arnt used to their big name stars wanting to move. First Mascherano and now Torres.

Yeah, it's a shame that big stars these days would rather play for money than the pride of the shirt, but I suppose Chelsea started that in England so we know who to blame.

It's the way Torres has gone about it that makes us hate him.

Love how Torres went from signing a five year deal to a transfer request in a matter of months.

Stamford Bridge is falling down,falling down,falling down,
Stamford Bridge is falling down,poor old Torres.
Build it up with red and white...........

Yeah, it's a shame that big stars these days would rather play for money than the pride of the shirt, but I suppose Chelsea started that in England so we know who to blame.

Torres wants to win medals simple as that.

yeah i forgot u can predict the future :P

Come on man. If your clubs best player moves to another premier league club mid way through the season whilst your team is struggling, you would not respect him. What would have been wrong for Fernando to step up and try his absolute best and save their season and then leave in the summer? I suppose the lad doesn't have the bollocks to actually try so he'd rather just get more money at a club where if he doesn't do too well, other players will still score

Never made this much of a fuss when CHELSEA FAN Joe Cole left us to join Liverpool. I was dissapointed but got over it quickly. Never wished him an injury etc etc.

Thing is Cole wasn't getting his new contract, Torres got his.

Stamford Bridge is falling down,falling down,falling down,
Stamford Bridge is falling down,poor old Torres.
Build it up with red and white...........

Thats ok uncle Roman will build us a new stadium.

It's the way Torres has gone about it that makes us hate him.

Agreed he went about it in a drastic way but atleast u guys got some cash and managed to snare Caroll and Suarez, Newcastle fans should be the ones complaining on how Caroll left leaving them without time to get a replacement not Pool fans

Love how Torres went from signing a five year deal to a transfer request in a matter of months.

At the time he did not know that Chelsea were interested in him, when he knew Chelsea were then he submitted a transfer request and he left u enough time to get replacements and a massive pile of cash

Thats ok uncle Roman will build us a new stadium.

lol yeh, your probably right.

i kinda understand torres leaving, but its still a shame, but when he signed we had just been in our second champions league final in three years, and it just went downhill from there, which in my opinion is partly because the whole team was put out to play to torres strengths. and the loss of alonso, didnt help much either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back