Chelsea sign Fernando Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
well he says that torres' representatives have asked liverpool that he wants to move, so I'm assuming thats his agent?

well he says that torres' representatives have asked liverpool that he wants to move, so I'm assuming thats his agent?

Yeah his representatives would be his agents but as I said the person reporting occasionally gets stories correct.

fair play. we'll have to wait and see. I'm not sure it's a good move on our behalf anyway.. I think we should find some hidden gems instead like united did with hernandez, rather than splashing close to 50m on one player..

Please enough of the man city and chelsea only winning because of money

any fan in the world would love a sheikh to come along and spend shitloads and win them everything

And on the torres thing.. he was at melwood today signing autogrphs taking pictures and shaking people's hand.. he doesnt want to go and hasent said anythin its just pure rumours... its not going to happen

Nobody sell anything to Chelsea, let alone their star players.

We're still in with a shot for 4th ahead of them. Would rather another 20+ goals player didn't come along and put that to bed.

If he wants to go, let him. If he dosen't want to be here, he can **** off.

Slightly harsh, he hasn't said he wants to go, it's Guillem Balague chatting utter bollocks again by the looks of things. If he does come out and says he wants to leave though, by all means let him.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

any fan in the world would love a sheikh to come along and spend shitloads and win them everything

Not at all, it's not the Liverpool way, I'd be dissapointed if that happened tbh.

Lol this is a non starter, if he comes to Chelsea ill eat my shoe live on web cam

All this one player doesnt make a club etc etc... we'd be ****** without fernando same with gerrard.. we need them and we should do everything possible to convince them

so what we got 50mil fo him

that will buy 4/5 average players just like we always do

lost mascherano, alonso and replaced them with average players

now our squad is too weak to cope with man utd, arsenal, chelsea ETC we need to invest in quality players not just average one's

last 5 windows we have made a profit ! you wonder why we are where we are?

Still wondering why NESV only started transfer talk on the 15th, and now we've got three days left, and no players. Not a good start.

Slightly harsh, he hasn't said he wants to go, it's Guillem Balague chatting utter bollocks again by the looks of things. If he does come out and says he wants to leave though, by all means let him.

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Not at all, it's not the Liverpool way, I'd be dissapointed if that happened tbh.

Yes! Better than winnign things than being 7th and struggling for europa.. off ya head if your happy with that.. Obviously the liverpool way cannot cope with the money way nowadays

All this one player doesnt make a club etc etc... we'd be ****** without fernando same with gerrard.. we need them and we should do everything possible to convince them

now our squad is too weak to cope with man utd, arsenal, chelsea ETC we need to invest in quality players not just average one's

couldn't agree with you more. Selling alonso and mascherano(too cheap aswell) and replaced them with poo...meireles playing well now tho...

Torres' effort hasn't picked up, but his goals have recently. Two strikers I.E Llorente & Suarez would more than fill his boots.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

As I said, IF he wants to go we should let him, I don't want any player here who don't want to be here.

Torres' effort hasn't picked up, but his goals have recently. Two strikers I.E Llorente & Suarez would more than fill his boots.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

As I said, IF he wants to go we should let him, I don't want any player here who don't want to be here.

sorry i completely disagree? torres looks alot like he wants it more last 3/4 games since kenny he is not a run all over the place striker and he never was.. and strikers are there to score goals

And you honestly think we'd replace him with them LMAO
its the liverpool way of at leats 5 years now to release good players and replace with squad one's thats why were so ****** up now

Last edited:
I'm loving some of the articles in the papers today. Some of them are saying how Torres 'wants' to leave and is 'demanding' to speak to Chelsea. Not a single one of those articles has a quote from Torres himself saying any of this. Typical bullshit. The media in this country really is dire.

sorry i completely disagree? torres looks alot like he wants it more last 3/4 games since kenny he is not a run all over the place striker and he never was.. and strikers are there to score goals

its the liverpool way of at leats 5 years now to release good players and replace with squad one's thats why were so ****** up now

Oh, so because under the previous regime we sold quality, and bought ****...Do you know who our owners were. oO) Things are different now.

Aaaaand, I still disagree, Torres against Fulham was either tired, or cba, because he was a lemon all night.

Yes! Better than winnign things than being 7th and struggling for europa.. off ya head if your happy with that.. Obviously the liverpool way cannot cope with the money way nowadays

Are you a proper supporter or a gloryhunter? I'd rather do things respectably and handle things the right way rather than go out signing the world's best players for 60 million, I'll support my club through thick and thin, no matter how good or bad we are. Of course I am not pleased with the position we're in but we have been in much worse, stop crying out for money and let the owners get on with their jobs.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

If a player doesn't want to play for Liverpool Football Club, why would we hold him against his will?

Oh, so because under the previous regime we sold quality, and bought ****...Do you know who our owners were. oO) Things are different now.

Aaaaand, I still disagree, Torres against Fulham was either tired, or cba, because he was a lemon all night.

i will agree on fulham but he is up front on his own and the midfield did nothing to support him.. he was running like a headless chicken all night latching onto poor balls.. so you expect him to get tired easily.. he needs a striking partner.. soemone like suarez

Are you a proper supporter or a gloryhunter? I'd rather do thing respectably and handle things the right way rather than go out signing the world's best players for 60 million, I'll support my club through thick and thin, no matter how good or bad we are. Of course I am not pleased with the position we're in but we have been in much worse, stop crying out for money and let the owners get on with their jobs.

Ill support the club through thick and thin but gettin a billionaire owner who will throw money around will only improve our club... If me wanting liverpool to do better is calling me a glory supporter than that is really an awful presumption... our team is not good enough because we been doing things the same way when others have caught p with modern times.. id rather win than lose anyday

Basically you're saying lets do things the proper way and fail epically and keep going downhill but its ok we'll all feel better because were doing things properly.. **** off people wnat to see their team winning

I have to agree with Ben, the big money tycoons are ruining the game, they are part of the reason that Chelsea and City have pushed Liverpool into the position they are in. You are still one of the biggest clubs in the world with a huge fan base, and this combined with sensible transfer dealings and signing the right manager should allow you to compete again next year. Developing youngsters can still work, as is evident by Kelly's performances this season. He's been the shining light in a poor season so far

Status
Not open for further replies.