Chelsea v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
Wenger should have bought a striker.That is the problem. Also your defence is cack besides Tommy

I would usually say keep the faith, but the amount of times i've said this has made me wonder.

I'm sorry, I think that is a really unfair ad-judgement to make. He is playing out of position, and you can't just say, ''He bottles big moments''. It's like playing Fletcher on the left wing.

He just seems to Miss chances. like last week he missed 2 or 3, no matter where he is playing he should be scoring them chances. There no doubting his talent. maybe i mis phrased what i meant. but has he got the mentality to be a Truly World class player.

Inevitable really...

Hopefully the **** will do something, keep it interesting.

Bring on bendtner please. Atleast give him a chance:S

NASRI YOU SUCK. SHOOT YOU ****.:@:@:@
Arsenal are embarrassing.:'(

67 minutes too late wenger, should of started bendtner from the start? As soon as he come hes done great.

Godsake ****** me off big time:@

Last edited:
Lol no offense to Arsenal fans but I can never see you scoring against a top side. You have no good goalscorers and just try constantly walking it in. When we played you at the Emirates you were extremly lucky to come away with 1 point.

Lol no offense to Arsenal fans but I can never see you scoring against a top side. You have no good goalscorers and just try constantly walking it in. When we played you at the Emirates you were extremly lucky to come away with 1 point.

None taken mate, losing van persie is like man utd losing rooney and makes it even worst that we dont replace him. No van persie our whole formation goes down the drain lack of movement, lack of firepower, and hes the only person willing to shoot when he gets the chance and fabregas.

Only person that has a chance of playing upfront for the injured rvp is bendtner but wenger doesnt have the balls to play him:@.

Oh yeah forgot RVP was out injured, he would help lots. You can tell that your missing him lots

I hate life.
Wenger needs to stop falling back on Arshavin to play out of position. He should have got a striker in Jan but "the gaffer knows best" I guess.

Arshavin was awful, Arsenal weren't too bad but they have no idea what a counter attack is and have no idea what to do when it's against them. I'm ashamed to think after that performance that I thought they could win the league.

Did John Terry score again?

I'm not too sure, I didn't see him before the match :P

Arsenal played really well today, deserved at least a point.

Disapointing play from the Midfield to day , Nasri , Walcott werent in the game at all , Fabregas was all over the place and Arshavin was awful , he needs a confidence boost and soon.

But overall it was a good game , we didnt do as bad as i expected ,

Loving how Frankie says that Arsenal deserved a point and every other Arsenal fan says that they were well beaten lol

Lol if Arsenal derserved a point then Pompey deserve to win the league!

absolutly steamrolled them once again. they cant handle chelsea simple as that, when they did have a chance to shoot they dont they pass insted. i bet arsenal cant wait till drogba retires 12 goals in 12 games against them now haha ******* excellent. another year gone without a trophy arsenal surely this is saying something because you are falling behind and its slowy going to be just a top 2. very happy with all players performences today especially terry and cech. TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE'RE AVIN A LAFF

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Arsenal played really well today, deserved at least a point.

joke of the year so far... you were dreadfull definatly got your gooner specs on mate.

Back