Chelsea v Arsenal

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 113
  • Views Views 5K
U mite want to change your profile pic lol

Nah it's ******* blatant Arsenal were the better team.Chelsea played the entire second half without the ball. Arsenal couldn't score and I think Mr Wenger has made a mistake not buying a striker and he knows it. Arshavin has been dire there out of position and all the little dress maker seemes to do is moan to the papers.

Arsenal's poor defending led to the goals, especially Clichy but Arsenal played better in both halfs just Chelsea were superb defensively. No doubt about that.

Come on you've got to back me out here. Have you seen his (CJACKO11) profile pic?

absolutly steamrolled them once again. they cant handle chelsea simple as that, when they did have a chance to shoot they dont they pass insted. i bet arsenal cant wait till drogba retires 12 goals in 12 games against them now haha ******* excellent. another year gone without a trophy arsenal surely this is saying something because you are falling behind and its slowy going to be just a top 2. very happy with all players performences today especially terry and cech. TOP OF THE LEAGUE WE'RE AVIN A LAFF

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

joke of the year so far... you were dreadfull definatly got your gooner specs on mate.

I guess you were watching a different game. Maybe a repeat from a different season? Arsenal played really well and we deserved something. Just our poor finishing prevented us from getting anything from it.

Nah it's ******* blatant Arsenal were the better team.Chelsea played the entire second half without the ball. Arsenal couldn't score and I think Mr Wenger has made a mistake not buying a striker and he knows it.

Depends how you see it, is it quality of possession or quantity. Arsenal did not make enough chances for the possession they had and Chelsea capitalised.

Pwned.

Arshavin has sucked.

Yup. Always has been hit or miss.

This is embarrassing. The difference is always finishing. I'm done watching this **** now.

HA! Tad extreme, you should try supporting Liverpool (A)

Arshavin. is he really tht good?

seems to bottle the really big moments.

Like i said two quotes above, Always has been a hit or miss player. Too often he drifts in and out of games. I know he was playing out of position but even before that.

Very overrated.

I would usually say keep the faith, but the amount of times i've said this has made me wonder.

I'm sorry, I think that is a really unfair ad-judgement to make. He is playing out of position, and you can't just say, ''He bottles big moments''. It's like playing Fletcher on the left wing.

Fletcher can play anywhere :) Your right though. How much longer can we keep saying 'give them time.still young' 'maybe next season'

Where is the pressure on Arsene? Surely if Benitez deserves it then he does too?

I hate life.
Wenger needs to stop falling back on Arshavin to play out of position. He should have got a striker in Jan but "the gaffer knows best" I guess.

i lol'd Arsenal fans have more to cheer about than say Pompey or Palace fans

Arsenal played really well today, deserved at least a point.

Don't think so myself. Had a lot of possession but your crossing and final delivery were poor. Too often do you try and walk it into the net.

Its fair to say Arsenal played alot better than against man utd thats for sure, just the difference was drogba today could of been a different story if van persie was playing just like he did against you guys last season but we lost nothing we can do about it now.

I feel sorry for vermaelen tho hes clearly our best defender and nearly all game today and against man utd he has to cover for clichy which makes him look like a terrible defender which he clearly isnt.

Bendtner rules if he doesnt play against liverpool i'm going mental.

just because you had possesion dosent mean you deserve to win the game. its was a dead cert that arsenal would have more possesion they are a possesion team. football is about taking your chances and arsenal couldnt and chelsea did simple.

I'm a neutral here and I'm sure other neutrals would agree Chelsea defo deserved to win simple as that. Theres no point in having possesion if you do nothing with it. You played ok but if you dont create chances then you dont deserve to get anything from a game.

just because you had possesion dosent mean you deserve to win the game. its was a dead cert that arsenal would have more possesion they are a possesion team. football is about taking your chances and arsenal couldnt and chelsea did simple.

So taking two chances means we were, in YOUR words, 'absolutely steamrolled'?

If you make a point then fair enough, but now you are contradicting yourself.

So taking two chances means we were, in YOUR words, 'absolutely steamrolled'?

If you make a point then fair enough, but now you are contradicting yourself.

no steamrolled-to powerfull in midfield and at the back for you to do anything. arsenal are a gutless team when it comes to chelsea they just cant handle them.

i thought we played well after the second goal went in i must admit i thought we were going to falling apart, but we should that kind of spirt to come back into the game its just a shame for us we have no finsher the diffrence between us and them was cech and mainley drogba who was bang on form if rvp was on the end of those balls in the box and not arshavin then maybe it could have been diffrent but still i would say this was much better than the emrites game against manu and defo better than when we played cheski at home for those people that are saying wenger made a mistake not getting a striker in january your 100% correct we need someone even a 30+ year old just to finsh the season with a chance. plus anyone thinking there was a massive diffence in the teams check you stats first http://www.skysports.com/football/match_report/0,19764,11065_3221546,00.html at the bottom of the page! the only problem is that the only thing that matters is they scored 2 and we didn`t:'(. rant over peace out!

Well fair to say redrup owned

Lmao. This is a rather silly post. That guy uses the word Steamrolled when it simply wasn't the case, and I'm owned?

Just because people on this forum make you look silly on a daily basis with your 'I hate Liverpool' **** don't take it out on me. ******.

Lol why do United fans always say they hate Scousers when their best player in Wayne Rooney is a Scouser. Pwned

Lmao. This is a rather silly post. That guy uses the word Steamrolled when it simply wasn't the case, and I'm owned?

Just because people on this forum make you look silly on a daily basis with your 'I hate Liverpool' **** don't take it out on me. ******.

never mind just settle for 3rd once again haha i love it. what will that be 6 years without a trophy just absolutly amazing. theirs only 1 team in london!!!!

never mind just settle for 3rd once again haha i love it. what will that be 6 years without a trophy just absolutly amazing. theirs only 1 team in london!!!!

3rd in the Premiership is a respectable position. I would prefer 1st but what can you do? Not every club has a billionaire owner huh? Well done on all that money-generated success.

Lol why do United fans always say they hate Scousers when their best player in Wayne Rooney is a Scouser. Pwned

Just quoting my own messege there to get the point across. Obviously i prefer to watch Arsenal rip a team apart then watch Chelsea thrash someone but winning is all the counts I suppose

LMAO

there's only one team in London?! mate you are deluded, I suppose you started supporting in 2003.

Back