Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I once say I am not supporting them anymore?? no atm i justprefer my other team who are Stevenage then Chelsea who havent been the same really since they beat Arsenal at home.

what the ****, since when did you support Stevenage?

Post from other forum. Dont take it literally.

Hahahah No Terry, No Lampard and No Essien and Chelsea get ****** 0-3

Man United - No Rooney, No Rafael, No Giggs, No Scholes, No Valencia and still unbeaten.

Thats a world class team for you. :D

Post from other forum. Dont take it literally.

Hahahah No Terry, No Lampard and No Essien and Chelsea get ****** 0-3

Man United - No Rooney, No Rafael, No Giggs, No Scholes, No Valencia and still unbeaten.

Thats a world class team for you. :D

lol, let me guess, was that a United forum :P?

BTW all Chelsea fans saying 'Oh my god this is **** I hate Chelsea, I support a different team now'.

Two weeks ago I was ashamed to be a Sunderland fan but kept the faith I was upset yes but I stook by my team and my faith was rewarded with this performance so zip it!!!!

Ignore him, its one fan, not all of us are glory hunting fake-fan change-teams-like-the-wind ignorant vacuous knobheads like he is.

(Before anyone brings up my previous comment, keep in mind that it was a joke, kthx.)

Oh wait, actually, that was a joke. Hang on, just going to go support Real Madrid instead until Chels and City start winning again.

can we get back to the fact chelsea got hammered, rather than picking how good some members are at supporting their clubs?

I would of loved to have been at Stamford Bridge to see those Chelsea fans faces, well the ones that were left anyway. Amazing how Sunderland can go from a spanking against Newcastle to beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

I would of loved to have been at Stamford Bridge to see those Chelsea fans faces, well the ones that were left anyway. Amazing how Sunderland can go from a spanking against Newcastle to beating Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

'Tis one of many reasons why we :wub: football.

I just love the unpredictability factor currently happening in the league. Keeps everybody on their toes. This season has the potential to be one of the most exciting in the past couple of decades.

Totally pathetic. Try 2 relegations in 3 seasons. about 5 wins the whole of the season (46 games) in 2008/09 and a 4-0 defeat to one of your worst rivals last season. Its football, it happens.

Anyway, have to give so much credit to Sunderland. To respond like that after taking a beating at SJP last week shows great character. They defended brilliantly and looked dangerous in attack. Credit to Bruce for having the adventure to go 4-4-2, he got his just rewards, they completely outplayed Chelsea. Just to think, it was only a few weeks ago some Chelsea fans were saying they might play out an undefeated season :)

Now thats 2 loses in 3 games. Next is Brum away. We got agent Mcleish :wub:

Tee Hee. Sunderland beat Chelsea. Apparently good performance from Sunderland.

Cjackass may not show his face for a week :D

Tee Hee. Sunderland beat Chelsea. Apparently good performance from Sunderland.

Cjackass may not show his face for a week :D

He enjoys saying other clubs are in 'crisis.' I wonder if the same applies to Chelsea <)

He enjoys saying other clubs are in 'crisis.' I wonder if the same applies to Chelsea <)

Seeing as crisis means "sub-par form" to him, then surely Chelsea are in the biggest crisis of any team ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back