Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear one bad result, for the Champions of England.

I tell you what, these Glory Hunters, should stick with the big teams- They wouldn't be able to cope down here with Argyle, losing almost every week. They'd leave football forever.

Well done Sunderland, good win.

Lets not get away from the fact boys that Sky were bigging this game up saying we had conceded 16 goals in last two games versus Chelsea.

We have just battered the champions at home, shattered their home record and someone other than Gyan or Bent scored nuf' said.

I may be a man utd fan.. but to be frank, i didnt expect chelsea to lose.. a draw? maybe.. lose by 0-3?? wow..

Also, the ultimate winner of this match is Man Utd hahaha.. Cause the point gap did not increase, and their youngster welbeck is playing extremely well.. involve in 1( or is it 2? miss out the first goal ) and score 1. If he continue this form, he can seriously compete with Hernandez and the rest next season for a spot and maybe get called up for England soon (well a guy can hope rite?? hahaha)

I am not turning my back on the club just atm I am just sick of them and would rather watch stevenage then the bunch of ***** that are the so called champions who need to start playing like it

They're not *****, these ***** happen to off won you the league, and a few weeks ago was getting there arses licked.

Can't wait to see you jump back on the glory hunter bandwaggon once you win a couple. <)

yes tommorow more abuse during class, :(, sorry about my useless posts guys I was just ******* angry at our performance

Wow. We were hammered and rightly so. Well done Sunderland.

Lets not get away from the fact boys that Sky were bigging this game up saying we had conceded 16 goals in last two games versus Chelsea.

We have just battered the champions at home, shattered their home record and someone other than Gyan or Bent scored nuf' said.

Danny, how do you rate Welbeck.? In sunderland forums almost everyone is praising him.

I can see why Chelsea fans think united are in crisis if this is how they react after 2 losses. Man up, it happens sometimes, it did to us against everton and fulham. And maybe next time you will spend more time talking about you own club than others, becuase this league is still unpredictable and far from over

Last edited:
I have supported Stevenage for years just like I have done Chelsea and atm I am more interested in Stevenage then the **** wearing blue it is ******* embarresing and it isnt just 1 game we have lost it is 2 in a row now and we have been playing **** since we beat arsenal

WTF you have the FA cup the BPL your top of the league and have 12 points in the CL get a grip!

Danny, how do you rate Welbeck.? In sunderland forums almost everyone is praising him.

I rate him highly so pleased with his goal at the end deseved it. He is tricky, quick and decent in the air and made Ashley Cole is *****.

Wow. We were hammered and rightly so. Well done Sunderland.

You sir need some respect for coming out and saying this.

You could of game flying out moaning about Cheslea, saying that you don't support them anymore like the majority on this thread who'r all glory hunters.

Take nothing away from Sunderland, they were quality.

you lot deserved it mate Sunderland ****** all over Chelsea especially the midfield.

I can see why Chelsea fans think united are in crisis if this is how they react after 2 losses. Man up, it happens sometimes, it did to us against everton and fulham. And maybe next time you will spend more time talking about you own club than others, becuase this league is still unpredicatbel and far from over

nah we are just not used to performing so badly since the pasts season I guess, I mean even if we did perform badly we would still get the jobe done, its aight we are still top of the table and we have to step up our performance and if u are forgetting we had to torment 4 seasons of **** when United kept winning so its not like we are glory hunters...

Seriously, I'm still finding it hard to digest this result. Is this the worst result for Chelsea ever since their 3-0 loss against Boro in the Riverside stadium seasons ago? If it's Stamford Bridge's record I have no idea how long had they not lost by that much.

Oh and WELBECKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

you lot deserved it mate Sunderland ****** all over Chelsea especially the midfield.

Without the abuse we'd been giving you your post would have been this:

'Shut up m8, we're just ****, I want my money back, worst team everz'

None the less, you accepted the fact you were outplayed :D

I rate him highly so pleased with his goal at the end deseved it. He is tricky, quick and decent in the air and made Ashley Cole is *****.

Thanks Danny, i watched few games and he was lively. Even against Spurs his introduction really made difference. Is he ready for First team action in your opinion?

This is Chelsea's biggest defeat since April 2002.

Your a joke of a 'supporter'

You have the right to say that, after a dismal time in Stockport, you haven't changed teams.

This ***** supported Chelsea, a team who hold the Premier League, and now he's ******* them off, just cos they've lost one game? <)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back