Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. We were hammered and rightly so. Well done Sunderland.

Well said glad you agree sometimes you have to come out and say it like I did few weeks ago is not nice but gains respect

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Thanks Danny, i watched few games and he was lively. Even against Spurs his introduction really made difference. Is he ready for First team action in your opinion?

Well he plays first team for us so yeah lol we are keeping hi til end of the season so hands off for now come on!

You sir need some respect for coming out and saying this.

You could of game flying out moaning about Cheslea, saying that you don't support them anymore like the majority on this thread who'r all glory hunters.

Take nothing away from Sunderland, they were quality.

:(, aight Sunderland were great, still finding it hard to believe that we lost

Well he plays first team for us so yeah lol we are keeping hi til end of the season so hands off for now come on!

Well once Bent is fit, he will be on bench or Left wing? Yeah have him for season like Evans. Sunderland are helping us a lot. :wub:

someone's status on FB..

Chelsea need to do a ManUtd tonight! Question is, can they do it? The answer is, are they ManUtd?!?

ok, might sum up today's performance in bite sized chunks :)

1. Sunderland were brilliant today, they came out positively, to a place where it's nearly impossible to get some sort of result.

2. Chelsea were poor today, missing four players is never an excuse, look what Villa did yesterday while missing their midfield.

3. We need to strengthen our squad, seriously, we have a squad of 17, and we need to buy at least 3 players in January, 2 midfielders, and a centre-back.

4. We can't always rely on youth, although McEachran and Kakuta played ok, we should not have put all our faith in it.

5. About this changing fans thing, it's one result guys, one bad day at the office, think what it's like for Hammers, Wolves, and Argyle fans :P

6. We need to pull our socks up, knuckle down, and do some hard training

Well once Bent is fit, he will be on bench or Left wing? Yeah have him for season like Evans. Sunderland are helping us a lot. :wub:

Not sure really is nice dillema to have though maybe a 4-3-3 variant at home because Bent, Gyan and Welbeck would destroy anyone on their day

ok, might sum up today's performance in bite sized chunks :)

1. Sunderland were brilliant today, they came out positively, to a place where it's nearly impossible to get some sort of result.

2. Chelsea were poor today, missing four players is never an excuse, look what Villa did yesterday while missing their midfield.

3. We need to strengthen our squad, seriously, we have a squad of 17, and we need to buy at least 3 players in January, 2 midfielders, and a centre-back.

4. We can't always rely on youth, although McEachran and Kakuta played ok, we should not have put all our faith in it.

5. About this changing fans thing, it's one result guys, one bad day at the office, think what it's like for Hammers, Wolves, and Argyle fans :P

6. We need to pull our socks up, knuckle down, and do some hard training

yeah we hardly brought in adequate replacement when Deco and Ballack departed, we need to bring in someone like Hamsik who can play a Lampard-like role for Chelsea and a proper ball-playing centre back to partner with Terry and honestly the stupid combination of Ramires-Zhirkov-Mikel will never work cos Zhrikov is not a CM and Ramires is no good when attacking, we cant rely on youth all the time

You have the right to say that, after a dismal time in Stockport, you haven't changed teams.

This ***** supported Chelsea, a team who hold the Premier League, and now he's ******* them off, just cos they've lost one game? <)

Did I once say I am not supporting them anymore?? no atm i justprefer my other team who are Stevenage then Chelsea who havent been the same really since they beat Arsenal at home.

It's ONE bad result.

Some people are so picky. Chelsea are still top. by 2 ******* points!!

I'm sure everyone would swap. You have had an almost bottomless pit of money, have won countless trophies, and you lose a game, and suddenly its a crisis and you won't even support your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah we hardly brought in adequate replacement when Deco and Ballack departed, we need to bring in someone like Hamsik who can play a Lampard-like role for Chelsea and a proper ball-playing centre back to partner with Terry and honestly the stupid combination of Ramires-Zhirkov-Mikel will never work cos Zhrikov is not a CM and Ramires is no good when attacking, we cant rely on youth all the time

Come on, Joe cole, Deco, Ballack were dead wood according to you lot.

Sunderland have my eternal respect for doing this at the Bridge <)

Did I once say I am not supporting them anymore?? no atm i justprefer my other team who are Stevenage then Chelsea who havent been the same really since they beat Arsenal at home.

I stand by what I said, you are a joke of a supporter, actually, don't say you support Chelsea, because you don't, supporting a team, is supporting them through bad times and good.
Surely there's a Sheff Weds fan on here, ask him if he's going to stop supporting them seems though they're going into admin, ask Bodell if he ever slightly considered supporting Burton Albion after Derby's poor run of form at the start of this season.

Also, let's remember, Chelsea are the Premier League Champions.

BTW all Chelsea fans saying 'Oh my god this is **** I hate Chelsea, I support a different team now'.

Two weeks ago I was ashamed to be a Sunderland fan but kept the faith I was upset yes but I stook by my team and my faith was rewarded with this performance so zip it!!!!

I stand by what I said, you are a joke of a supporter, actually, don't say you support Chelsea, because you don't, supporting a team, is supporting them through bad times and good.
Surely there's a Sheff Weds fan on here, ask him if he's going to stop supporting them seems though they're going into admin, ask Bodell if he ever slightly considered supporting Burton Albion after Derby's poor run of form at the start of this season.

Also, let's remember, Chelsea are the Premier League Champions.

Respect, 'innit.

Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back