• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea 0-3 Sunderland - Welbeck :wub::wub::wub:

YOU ******* BEAUTY.

lol mdont get urs in a twist, I just commented, as I mentioned I suppose Arsenal fans do have to be thankful that they still are in the title race come November :P
Whether we should be thankful or not, fact is we're there. I don't wear knickers, but thanks for caring.

what is the point. ****, dreadful, ****, diabolical, awful, ******, what other words can I say about this. The alarm bells have got to start ringing at the Bridge now, losing to Liverpool, narrowly beating Fulham, letting Wilkins go, I am seriously worried

this just shows the difference in between man utd and chelsea when they are losing

the best word to describe the result for Chelsea - grim

Oh YESSSS!!! Sweet Goooga Mooga! Fantabulous!
This day just keeps getting better and better.

Now that makes our comeback even sweeter. Welbeck you won points in SAF's book.

Lolchelsea.

But seriously, Sunderland have had results against the big teams this season and that's what all teams need to be doing. They really know how to perform well when they desperately need to.

Again, lol.

Whether we should be thankful or not, fact is we're there. I don't wear knickers, but thanks for caring.

lololololollollolol, how old r u, that the sort of comeback my 10 year-old brother will make but I guess some leeway has to be given due to your immaturity and ur ignorance at the fact that Getting your knickers in a twist is used as a metahphor :P

atm I care more about my second team now, Chelsea are just ****** embarresing

******* pathetic, you should stick by your team threw thick and thin.

Just cos you've lost ONE game. Glory hunter.

Danny welbeckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

3-0 you beautiesss

This

I haven't seen Welbeck turn up in all the games I've seen him play this season. He was woeful against Blackburn, but he's done well today

If you read my original post about Welbeck being ready for first team football, I did state that from what I had seen which was this match and highlights of a few other games that he had played he looked very good.

I am seriously considering doing a tiraths and becoming a neutral now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back