Chelsea v Sunderland (1610 GMT)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 238
  • Views Views 10K
Status
Not open for further replies.
just because he is having a great game which is more due to our shcoking performance that his brilliance :P, does not mean that he is ready for first-team football, I swear people were saying the exact same thing for Torres and after he went back to sulking against Stoke, everyone is now saying different things about him

First team action doesn't mean starting Week in week our for Manchester United. He is ready for Mid table teams and one of their better players this season.

Sunderland groomed Evans and now Welbeck on the other hand Newcastle didnt play Rossi :(

And we go in circles, Mike with Stay on topic or get Infraction post, XD
lol pretty much.

At the end of the day sunderland are seriously outplaying chelsea, who have been woeful.

cheers Sunderland you have kept us in the title race :D

we are still top of the table and we have not evenb reached January yet, yet ur post makes it sound as if we are nearing the end of the season oO)

This is a fantastic performance by Sunderland.
Inspiring stuff.

we are still top of the table and we have not evenb reached January yet, yet ur post makes it sound as if we are nearing the end of the season oO)

Seriously thats CJACKO.

Oh no!!!!!!!! How come=??? What's happening?????
As far as I can tell, it's Karma. Looks like there really IS justice in this world.

Okay, I'm done going off-topic. I swear. Chelsea needs Essien and Lampard badly.

if the result stay the same then bruce can expect a phone call from fergie :D

First team action doesn't mean starting Week in week our for Manchester United. He is ready for Mid table teams and one of their better players this season.

Sunderland groomed Evans and now Welbeck on the other hand Newcastle didnt play Rossi :(

other than today, I have never seen him perform as well for Sunderland which directs me to my original point that u cant judge a player after just one good game and honestly he is having a good game but the **** form our defence is in is just making him look better

lolumad? All he said is we're still in the title race, which we are, don't get your knickers in a twist.

other than today, I have never seen him perform as well for Sunderland which directs me to my original point that u cant judge a player after just one good game and honestly he is having a good game but the **** form our defence is in is just making him look better

This

I haven't seen Welbeck turn up in all the games I've seen him play this season. He was woeful against Blackburn, but he's done well today

lolumad? All he said is we're still in the title race, which we are, don't get your knickers in a twist.

lol mdont get urs in a twist, I just commented, as I mentioned I suppose Arsenal fans do have to be thankful that they still are in the title race come November :P

atm I care more about my second team now, Chelsea are just ****** embarresing

Welbeckkkkkk.... Deserves more than anyone. Thanks Cole.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Taxi for Cole?

3-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back