Chelsea v Wigan

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 303
  • Views Views 13K
wtf dose me bein having a biased opinion in you being a *** head ? do you all honastly think i give a *****

1. Someone translate that first sentence for me please?
2. Well you seem to give a ****, seeing as you aren't shutting up about it and admitting you're wrong, which you blatantly are. Even the other United fans are saying you're wrong - even Scott!

ryangiggs11, there is no one here who agrees wiht you, since you're massively in the worng. you're not helping yourself, and you're probably working your way towards an infraction. drop it

At the end of the day.

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd

At least you're not Portsmouth.

don't think so when i just voice out my option i don't care on here who don't agree with what i say or not

but againg i could not give a rat airs on an in friction when i done nowt wrong

thank you Chris i keep saying am not bothered now big wow Chelsea won OK next year to come

am not going to keep on repeating my self to the whole fm base members

Last edited:
dont think so when i just voice out my opion i dont care on here who dont agree with what i say or not

but againg i could notgive a rat ars on an infriction when i doen nowt wrong

thank you chris i keep sayign am not bothered now big wow chelsea won ok next year to come

am not going to keep on repeating my sel tot he whole fm base members

I think spelling like a ******* is worth an infraction?

*EDIT:- Sorry, using text speak.

Come on dude, give the guy a break. This forum is about expressing opinions which is what ryangiggs11 is doing. Your title says 'no stalkers' your obsession with ryangiggs11 is surely bordering on that.
***Sorry for going off topic***

Congrats to chelsea, they deserve the title this season but we'll be back next season then it'll be game on lol ^^)
Obsession? No I don't think so, otherwise we could say he has an obssesion of 'hating Chelsea'. Opinions? I expressed an opinion and got infracted. He is trying to start an argument.

**** ME. NO-ONE cheated at all. not this season, or the 3 united one it,

I think chelsea might if benifited from some decisions this year, but that doesnt mean they cheated,

Lets just say well played chelsea and let them have there moment, Stop being bitter
LEGEND, there I said it, Scott is a LEGEND (K)

dont think so when i just voice out my opion i dont care on here who dont agree with what i say or not

but againg i could notgive a rat ars on an infriction when i doen nowt wrong

thank you chris i keep sayign am not bothered now big wow chelsea won ok next year to come

am not going to keep on repeating my sel tot he whole fm base members

Your opinion goes against fact - you're wrong.

Done nothing wrong other than write ineligible bullshit.

You blatantly are bothered.

You've said the words "I'm not going to keep repeating myself" in about 10 posts.

wtf dose me bein having a biased opinion in you being a *** head ? do you all honastly think i give a *****
If you actually took the time to spellcheck, i would put some real effort into replying, and even debate with you, and irish scouse made good points, also the constant diving of evra is another issue

Yeah, congratulations to Chelsea who have overall deserved it.

Man Utd put up a great fight and not many teams would lose out on a title after a 4-0 victory. You certainly played your part.

It was nice, as a neutral, to see someone else win it and great to see the celebrations after as I can relate to that for once. XD

Commiserations Man Utd. Congratulations Chelsea.

don't think so when i just voice out my option i don't care on here who don't agree with what i say or not

but againg i could not give a rat airs on an in friction when i done nowt wrong

thank you Chris i keep saying am not bothered now big wow Chelsea won OK next year to come

am not going to keep on repeating my self to the whole fm base members

"**** heads"

^^WORNG^^
Full stops/commas would be appreciated also.

I have to agree with some others Ryan, if it's boring you leave it for people who want to discuss the game. :S

So, what do you all think of Drogba's Golden Boot win? A great way to end the season for him. :)

blah blah blah boring me now

please, please, please, please m8, you're embarrassing United fans and that is possibly the most pointless post on this thread, which has a lot XD

Thank you Chris, for changing the subject

Man u did get unlucky over the season however if they had beat Blackburn 3 weeks ago it would be a different story

I have to agree with some others Ryan, if it's boring you leave it for people who want to discuss the game. :S

So, what do you all think of Drogba's Golden Boot win? A great way to end the season for him. :)

i think drogba winning the golden boot is great cause most people proberly expected it to be rooney but drogbas nicked it on the last day :)

'grats to Chelsea, well deserved. They won it with some style. Wigan had no chance really.. I'm just gutted for Rooney, wanted him to get top goalscorer. We will be stronger next season, going for #19 and Sir Alex's CL hattrick. GGMU!

Man u did get unlucky over the season however if they had beat Blackburn 3 weeks ago it would be a different story

I hate when people say stuff like this.

What if we hadn't beaten Chelsea and you had beaten Blackburn?

Same result as today.

Ifs and buts.

i think drogba winning the golden boot is great cause most people proberly expected it to be rooney but drogbas nicked it on the last day :)

Especially as he had the African Cup of Nations, it's a great achievement for him.

He just about had the edge but Rooney was injured towards the end.

Back