• Draw

Votes: 27 14.1%
  • Liverpool Win

Votes: 111 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was that Spanish bloke playing for Chelsea? Looked awful whoever he was.

He was ****, that was visible. Simple isn't it. And this is not about Rooney or United.

This is about Chelsea and Liverpool and 50 Million Torres ;)

Jeez next time I will tell u its a Joke before posting it

First error made by Chelsea - Bringing Torres in.
One of the best things made by Liverpool - Selling Torres for £50m

Thank you Dalgish THANK YOU!!!!

Thought about retorting but meh nevermind, how much can I explain to you

This really shows how **** Hodgson was that Kenny has got 4 wins in a row with 4 clean sheets with basically the same squad.

Jeez next time I will tell u its a Joke before posting it

Jezz, Chill. I took it as a joke. Otherwise would have brought tactical analysis to prove how much Rooney was involved, bla bla bla.

Now shall we discuss how **** Torres was in this game:p

why would chelsea ever play that diamond, do they not remember how badly it worked out when Carlo first joined the club

Linda_Pizzuti Linda Pizzuti
Wow. Big step up to 6th place after beating Chelsea away. 4th win, 4 straight shut outs. Huge dramatic match- Congrats LFC!

Ooooft.

I would ;)

absolutely delighted with this.
I'll admit, i was critical of the decision to bring Dalglish in, but now, i want him full time, he's revitalised a dying club!

**** myself if we get 4th, Chelsea get EL and win nothing.
That'd be brilliant.

all IF's though...

All credit to the travelling fans today, loud and proud and ******* brilliant hearing "You should have stayed at a real club, stayed at real club!"

Lucas bossed the midfield again, Meireles just gets better and better. I still can't believe he managed to score from that angle.

I don't even know what to say about Kuyt. ******* hero.

Jezz, Chill. I took it as a joke. Otherwise would have brought tactical analysis to prove how much Rooney was involved, bla bla bla.

Now shall we discuss how **** Torres was in this game:p

discuss it all you like, I dont really care tbh u know as well as I that it takes time for a player to get used to a new club, I would much rather be debating Chelsea **** defense, thats what let us down

arsenals 1 point dosen`t seem so bad now with chelski n manu losing.XD

liverpool got what they deserve well done to them, torres will still be a great signing in time.

166861_10150136085452238_163578457237_7848772_2587011_n.jpg

Stevie to Torres: Shut up mate, you can shove your "big" club ambitions up your backside.

Status
Not open for further replies.